What I LOVED: The New promo 18th July 2012

Posted: 11 years ago

What I LOVED: The New promo 18th July 2012

Jisne duniya ko jhukaya,

Usi ko Khushi ne mohabbat karna sikhaya..

Apni saari hadon ko paar kar...

Qa Arnav mana payega Khushi ko iss baar..???

Usual Disclaimer: Only Analysis - not a prediction 😆
---

ASR has his heart locked away 24/7

Aathon peher dil pe hain taale...

He does not express and does not know how to express..

In a WIL (looong back) I'd mentioned, that ASR would have to start expressing his love - (What I LOVED: Weekend Extra Special 2nd June 2012):

"For Arnav, the matter of personal redemption with Khushi is more to do with expression of trust, rather than love. Perhaps, trust might have to make a way for love."

In the WIL for 6th June (What I LOVED: Happy 1st Birthday, IPKKND ' 6th June 2012):

"The interesting thing about the coming months may be that Arnav may have to start doing what he has never done - Arnav may have to start expressing. To have Khushi in his life for good, Arnav will start to come out of his shell gradually, just for Khushi."

He needs to open those locks he's placed on his heart. (What I LOVED: Happy 1st Birthday, IPKKND ' 6th June 2012)

"If it ain't seen, it don't mean it ain't there!!

Even though the story has been about Arnav more than Khushi (Khushi has more been shown as being about Arnav, than any other character including herself), and we have seen Arnav in different situations and times, yet Arnav has rarely found expression.

Arnav absorbs all ' be it responsibility, work pressure, stress, hurt, anger, pain, agony, loneliness.

However, Arnav rarely finds an outlet. Arnav has not expressed. He is closed within. He does not share himself, except if it was care-giving, carrying out responsibility, keeping control. He does not even share his joy, smile, or laughter.

Arnav does not share himself."

Arnav is starting to express, but he hasn't been speaking it out, which irks Khushi. He does not accept verbally.

He prepared for her Birthday, lights, gift, cake - but no expression of his wishes for her.

He got the b'fast made for her especially - but refrained from telling her that it was for her especially.

He got the gift for her - but did not give it to her himself. He just kept it there and hoped she would find it and be happy.

Subtle is nice.. but LOVE is an action word - it needs to be expressed and shown!

Khushi knows VERY WELL that Arnav loves her no end, and she's known it for a long time. Arnav has never accepted that, and it kept her from expressing it.

--

All limits gone..?

ASR needs to let Arnav out of locked doors - at least for Khushi, if not for anyone else.

Maybe ASR's gonna complete all his incomplete confessions ..

'Farak padta hai, kyunki..'
'I love you, Khushi..'

Perhaps, he's doing that.

He cannot bear she is angry or not talking to him and MOSTLY that she is hurt because of him - that he could not wish her, he hoped to make it special for her, he went to get a rose for her when nothing worked.. but she'd slept. He expressed his love to a sleeping Khushi.

Arnav, WAKE UP Buddy and smell the Coffee!!!

Khushi's tears are forcing him to come out in the open more and more. He's doing stuff he's never done before. Hopefully, nothing comes between ASR/Arnav and his Khushi now!

This is what Khushi wants - and this is what ASR might probably get her too. He cannot refuse anything she wants him to do (for the LONGEST TIME; he even patched up with La because Khushi said so!)

ASR, if it's high time that Khushi does not step back when you step towards her..

Buddy, it is high time that you do not lock yourself when she wants to enter in.

ALL THE BEST, Arnav Singh Raizada!! Go get her, Buddy!!

Edited by ShaliniDp - 11 years ago
Res

Nice one... U r right! 👏

Meri taraf se he hasnt to change asap. I want to see him a bit desperate for khushi! 😆

Edited by Cyberpsychooo - 11 years ago
What a lovely post..

You have put my thoughts into words.

Love ya

res

Edited...

Good post...hope nothing separates them...wishful thinking :)))
Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
Excellent and sharp analysis

When he asks her to stop going back, he should invite her in by expressing and opening more...

She likes the simplest things which he has the greatest difficulty doing or saying..

My interpretation of new promo...
Arnav finally speaking what is in his heart... No holds barred...

Knowing ASR, my interpretation of the new promo...
Bang on her head and drag her to the nearest cave...
Lovely post Shalini!! Expression has always been Arnav's weak point and that is what Khushi is trying to do. Draw him out of the shell! I hope she can!! Really looking forward to the 300th episode tonight!!

👏

great... loved it
thnx

Excellent interpretation !