India-Forums

Fashion and Beauty
Fashion and Beauty

Lips

me_amritaarora Newbie
me_amritaarora
me_amritaarora

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
I have a very thin set of lips and I'd like them to be a bit fuller. Is there a simple way I can get this done?

misspriyanka222 Newbie
misspriyanka222
misspriyanka222

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
You could try experimenting with make-up. For example when applying lipstick, you can be a bit generous and spread it out over your lips. This can enhance the look of your lips. But if you're looking for something more permanent, then you could go to a skin care centre where they have services for this. Now there are many skin care establishments that offer services related to this particular need. For example, I have heard of Kaya skin clinic's Signature Lip service, which is a non-surgical procedure that can enhance the shape, size and structure of your lips. You sign-up for the service, pay the standard Kaya Skin Clinic rates and you will soon have a set of lips that look fuller and younger. 
nevantamedia Groupbie
nevantamedia
nevantamedia

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
I agree with Priyanka... If you want your lips to be fuller permanently then you must undergo treatment but i'm not in favor of it so no comments on that. But you can make over with your make up. Apply lipstick first and spread it a bit more and then apply lip liner. You can hear more beauty tips from experts on Nevanta.
sagarikanm Groupbie
sagarikanm
sagarikanm

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Correct it with your make up instead of going for treatment... You can make you lips look full using lipstick. Follow latest fashion and beauty trends on Nevanta. Nevanta has all the latest videos of the Chennai fashion Week 2012
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top