Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ArShi OS Hot scenes at night pg8 <diff> pg4, pg1 (Page 4)

natali1999 Senior Member
natali1999
natali1999

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
pm me when u update

TazLuvArShiAsYa Goldie
TazLuvArShiAsYa
TazLuvArShiAsYa

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArhiAbhiya

Sana that was beautiful little one;)...sooo simple and sweet:D

Thanks for the pm cutie:)<3

-Simran-

Thank u sooo much Smiley! That means a lot...espically frm u Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-HoneyBoo-

TazLuvArShiAsYa Goldie
TazLuvArShiAsYa
TazLuvArShiAsYa

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by natali1999

pm me when u update

sure i will, mayb in 2 or 3 days Smile
Borshon Groupbie
Borshon
Borshon

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Are u going to continue this OS?? Please continue it soon
Mitali415 Groupbie
Mitali415
Mitali415

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Ya u shud continue this already... i mean we r waiting
sanalovesMJHT Groupbie
sanalovesMJHT
sanalovesMJHT

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
i need u 2 continue it 2day...please
sanalovesMJHT Groupbie
sanalovesMJHT
sanalovesMJHT

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
O ya! PM me wen u do continue itSmileSmile
TazLuvArShiAsYa Goldie
TazLuvArShiAsYa
TazLuvArShiAsYa

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
WO! Guyz it's like i chud read ur minds or u chud read my mind...LOL I did continue it but didnt get tym to post itSmile!

HERE IT IS...Continue of the other 1: Sorry but this one doesnt have much romantic things like the last one..becz i decided to write the next OS after this wit MUCH MUCH more romantic thingsBlushing!

THE PARTY...

The next day Khushi woke up early, after she woke up she remember everything tht happened yesterday night. Khushi sneezed n covered her mouth really quick n was worried tht Arnav might wake up. Khushi said to herself: "chup kar Khushi varna Laad Governor ut jaye ga." So Khushi got ready n went downstairs. Khushi saw nano-ji up already, so Khushi went to sit next to nani-ji and started to talk to her. Meanwhile, Arnav woke up and was calling Khushi but when he heard no noise he looked in the bathroom, in the poolside but chudn't find her so he went down n started to look for Khushi "Khushi! Khushi??" that's wen Arnav saw Khushi with nani-ji n thts wen Khushi looked up at Arnav and Arnav smiled at her n Khushi just looked back at nano-ji. Arnav got a call frm Aman saying tht there is a party and the part is in honor of Arnav. Aman said tht Arnav has to come and tht to with Khushi. Arnav said okay and then after he hung up he went towards Khushi. Arnav said: "Khushi aaj humai ek party mein invite kiya giya hai or tinge bhi aana hoga mere saath." Khushi got up and said: "kiu?" Arnav said: " kiu ki tum bhi invited ho." Khushi said: " Hum nahi jayenge." Arnav said: "Kiu nahi jao ge tum? Tumhe mere saath aana hoga." Khushi said: "Humai nahi jaana hai aap ke saath." Nani-ji said: "Khushi betiya? Aap chotey ki saath kiu nahe jayenge? Agar aap jayenge toh aplastic man halka ho gaye ga. Jaye, aap bhi chotey ki saath uss party main gaye." Khushi: "Lekin nani-ji..." Nani-ji: "Humne kaha na? Agar aap jayengi toh maan halka ho gaye ga? Jaye or tayaar huiye." Khushi went up to get ready, Arnav was waiting for Khushi downstairs on the sofa. Khushi got ready, she wore a beautiful purple anarkali, she curled her hair, and used beautiful makeup. Khushi got out of her room and while she walked down the stairs Arnav stared at her, Khushi came down and said to Arnav: "Chale?" Arnav was still looking at her ad then he said "Khushi, tum bohat sundar lag rahe ho." Khushi looked at Arnav surprisingly. Thts wen Arnav lend out his elbow so tht Khushi chud put her hand. But Khushi didn't put he hand around Arnav's arm, instead Khushi just looked at him. Arnav just ignored the fact and walked out the door and Khushi followed him. When they got out, Arnav open the car door so tht Khushi chud get in and got in he car himself. When Arnav and Khushi got to he party, Arnav parked the car and opened the door for Khushi and just before they got in the party, Arnav lends out his arm again and said "at least aab toh saath chalo." and this time Khushi did accept it and put her hands around Arnav's arm and together they walked in the party, Aman went to the door where Arnav and Khushi was standing and welcomed Arnav. Aman said: "welcome sir! Welcome! Thank you for coming to the party with Khushi mam!" Arnav said: "It's our pleasure Aman." Meanwhile, Aman's wife Priya welcome Khushi. Priya said: "Sir if you dont mind, may I take Khushi mam with me?" Arnav said: " ya sure." Aman said: " Sir please come in." Arnav and Khushi got in the party. Arnav saw his best friend Abhay there with his wife Piya and wheb they started to talk Piya asked Arnav: "Hey Arnav, Khushi kaha hai?" and Arnav pointed Piya went to Khushi. Khushi said: "Piya! Tum yaha? Kaise ho? Kitten din baad dekhe hai tumhe!" Piya said: "Hi! Khushi! I missed you sooo much! Main theek hu. Tum toh bilkul nahi baadli ho! Or tum batao kaise hai life tumhara, Arnav ki saath? While Khushi and Piya were talking, Aman announced "This party is in the honour of Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada or sir ka ek dance toh banta hai Khushi mam ke saath! Please sir one dance!" so theb Arnav went to Khushi and adked for her hand, and Khushi put her hand on top of Arnav and they were dancing to "kuch khaas hai" later on Abhay and Piya joined in. After the dance Arnav and Abhay joined Khushi and Piya. Abhay and Piya decides to get Khushi and Arnav to at least drink one glass of wine but they refused last tym so Abhay and Piya mixed soft drinks and alchol so tht they wud drink tht at least. So Khushi and Arnav being unaware of the fact tht the soft drinks had alchol added to it, they drank lots of soft drinks and they got drunk. Khushi and Arnav left the party together, without telling anyone and went home. When they reached home, they saw everyone asleep and the lights were off too. Khushi and Arnav kept bumping into one, another and everytym they bumped they wud smile and laugh a bit. Khushi and Arnav wen to their room and...

Soon to be continued about WHAT happened tht night WHILE they were drunk...

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

farha451288uchuramanprempottertiger1234hasi_26hems88ssttuuttiirohanrocking32arshilover15mahnoorabbasAvanthikaReddySwamumoncherihalemakhanArshi94samspriyanka09Arshi_luvsarun9chahat128avina123zoyadarkrosepallavisarkarnanz_2211DarkBecomingctnabilahniaprincessAngels_RingseabeautyLovely_Bajwa_sarozzAbi.NarakenduvadanaMithikushAdorableTroubleangelic_leena_3Kareena1994arhi101Ishrafan11-HoneyBoo-kriti_atharvlazyblues-EndlessSmile-vandana1965Arshifan4lifedaisydee425star_fan1sspoorthychandana.sAimmyLovesBarunAisha1996soni19sweetDazzilerDizzyamaiatvbufLyssaPieHuma-laksh65sarunsashasinghGugumintiNeha10Jyo.Arshi.IPKOmNaMaSteOmadventure_gurlfelicitysmoak.-Mrinalini-Arshi.Sugi.IPKpolly_mk

Go to top