Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

   
Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

**Mithai Ki Dukaan 10** (Page 121)

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Joined: 12 February 2012
Posts: 13307

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Miracles may happen.!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ami.

-Ramya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Joined: 24 November 2010
Posts: 17130

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ami_dabh

Originally posted by --Ramyaks--

LOL damm leg pain Sleepy i couldnt go out today Confused
Aww! Ramya Take care of your leg.. I hope speedy recovery for you..Sleepy Waise bhi baarish main bahar jaage ke kya karegi??? Zoobie doobie???Day Dreaming
ami its sunny here Confused after afternoon it was raining for around 15 mintues thats it.. now its cloudyLOL
leg is fine now as i applied VoliniWink

so Mary is settled with BronzeEmbarrassedConfused when are we getting gold Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ami.

-Ramya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Joined: 24 November 2010
Posts: 17130

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
so in 800m race Indian is qualified for semi'sWinktomoro it is

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ami.

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Joined: 10 January 2012
Posts: 11448

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Go Mary Kom Go...Cat Fight emoticon (Fighting Emoticons)

Wink Mary Kom Practicing Before Match starts with Boxing Speed Bag Wink
Boxing Speed Bag

Star Mary Kom Practicing with Punching Bag before match starts Star
boxing punching bag smiley

Here you go Match starts Mary Kom attacking well
Smileys Boxing

MK is leading


Punch Combo Embarrassed


Mary Kom ka Face Punch
Punch

StarDancing Yes Yes! Mary Kom settled with Bronze medal. Not bad at all.PartyStar
Yes Yes

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

farhana874-Ramya-

-Ramya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Joined: 24 November 2010
Posts: 17130

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ami_dabh

Go Mary Kom Go...Cat Fight emoticon (Fighting Emoticons)

Wink Mary Kom Practicing Before Match starts with Boxing Speed Bag Wink
Boxing Speed Bag

Star Mary Kom Practicing with Punching Bag before match starts Star
boxing punching bag smiley

Here you go Match starts Mary Kom attacking well
Smileys Boxing

MK is leading


Punch Combo Embarrassed


Mary Kom ka Face Punch
Punch

StarDancing Yes Yes! Mary Kom settled with Bronze medal. Not bad at all.PartyStar
Yes Yes
ROFL i give you gold medal for this ami ROFL
wow..
something is better than nothingLOL

my bro status'ed his FB saying chinese sent 384 contestants india sent around 80+ Geek


Edited by --Ramyaks-- - 08 August 2012 at 7:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SAIBALROUTH.Ami.

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Joined: 10 January 2012
Posts: 11448

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ramyaks--

ami its sunny here Confused after afternoon it was raining for around 15 mintues thats it.. now its cloudyLOL
leg is fine now as i applied VoliniWink

so Mary is settled with BronzeEmbarrassedConfused when are we getting gold Sleepy
Well, I can only see one hope to get Gold medal it's when Ramya will participate in the Olympics. Wink Yeah I watched it in news about that semis..

@JAMi:- In Olympics miracles hardly happens.. Because once anyone remain behind.. it's impossible to recover..Embarrassed One small mistake you're out of competition..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ramya-

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Joined: 10 January 2012
Posts: 11448

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ramyaks--

ROFL i give you gold medal for this ami ROFL
wow..
something is better than nothingLOL

my bro status'ed his FB saying chinese sent 384 contestants india sent around 80+ Geek
Thank you Ramya.. Yep, rightly said.. Something is better than nothing.. It was first ever women boxing included in the olympics n we got bronze so it's achievement. Clap Clap

Well, It's not in hands of OAI to send contestants. totally depends upon how they perform in qualification round.. right?Day Dreaming

Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ramya-SAIBALROUTH

-Ramya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Joined: 24 November 2010
Posts: 17130

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
ROFL maare se itna bada expectation.. not bad Approve
i always say my bro, i want to represent india in olympics ROFLROFL

chal am gng out now to get some groceries Ermm catch u all after 7.30Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SAIBALROUTH.Ami.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~~~*Mithai ki Dukan 1*~~~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: iqbalslover   Replies: 1158   Views: 56261

iqbalslover 1158 56261 21 March 2012 at 5:32pm by Natasha_shaikh
WU:14th Nov'11 [Annoying moments at Dukaan]

Author: -Ramya-   Replies: 8   Views: 3545

-Ramya- 8 3545 15 November 2011 at 12:39am by _mahi_

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index