India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

CELEBRATIONS TO ALL/HONEST FEEDBACK FOR ALL

looser01 Goldie
looser01
looser01

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
 If some one can post this on 4 lions FB page I would be very grateful...

First congrats celeberations to every one including the millions of fans who adore IPKKND and SARUN and every person associated for it.

SP/ 4 LIONS: Please market your show wisely
Smart accurate promos /photoshoot of the leads /interviews of SARUN'
Bring Salman Khan as guest for promoting ik tha tiger
Sarun sent on international tours
Its hot competition you need to take your leads to other Locales over seas/Goa etc
fed up of same sets
Better clothes Grooming of your leads 

this show is watched by 80% for SARUN the hot jodi stop mixing didi ki saut with it
After MU fans coming back wanted to see hot passionate love between the 2 and you threw
a boomer Anjali on the fans
proffessional decorum must be maintained between writer/fans GH needs to dev a mature attitude
your 4 lions page needs ipkknd own page with latest  pics interviews introduce behind the scene people associated with it.
release the dvds of the show
Make IPKKND First on line show from Jan 2013 
Either kill Shayam or Anjalis be aware of truth and takes revenge on shayam or get her a new man
Akash and Payal  story needs to be dev 
NK is adorable he needs to be there has great chemistry between Arnav/khusi and NK
ME fans expected rain or love scenes was a disappointment
fans love the show and thats why so much feedback is given it should be taken the correct way as well as fans we need to respect the CVS and instead of bashing constructive crtisism should be given .

No one estimated that SARUN would be the sole factors or such an obsession with the world I think they have no idea how fans adore them world wide
Gul and Nisar need to take personal interest in their baby and for all of us toast and cheers to every one May IPKKND and SARUN rule
Bollywood please make a movie with our SARUN

Edited by looser01 - 18 July 2012 at 9:07am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PlovesArshijennadSaraPhoenixMahi122Alpenliebemolten_lavaBarundeewani19Simi1711

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
WOW! These are absolutely good suggestions!Clap No idea on how far they can be implemented because PH has lots of budget issues. But if that is solved, they can do all of this.
Alpenliebe IF-Dazzler
Alpenliebe
Alpenliebe

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Very well written looser...he he...loved ur user nameWink

Any ways, wat lacks in IPK is the marketing strategy...n then ofcourse the kanjoosi of the production house...they are still taking this show lightly as a star one show...they have a hugely popular leading pair, but they are nt able to bank on their popularity...the same sets also suck big...no outdoor locale, nothing...nt even able to give decent clothing to the female lead, even the male lead repeats the same dresses! What the hell is this!

Their marketing strategy is very poor...the other shows always promotes the show every now n then, bt IPK only promoted wen there is a major, yes major twist, that too very often! Why!

Now they are doing the grave mistake, by giving it a shape of Didi ki Saut! Wats wrong woth you guys! Just to fulfill the demand of one actress, you ppl are simply ruining the magic of this show! Where this Nafrat paas ane na de...Mohabbat door jaane na de...gone! n frm where this Didi ki Saut has come! I must say this is suicidal!

The 4lions needs to leanr that this isnt a star one show, this is on Star Plus, which is the most viewed and popular channel in India n this show has stiff competition frm a long running n a popular show!

Buck up 4lions...its better late than never!
Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Great suggestions! :)

Hope the cvs follow 'em this time!
*sigh*
robin999 Senior Member
robin999
robin999

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged

Seems u r very up set dear . 
    It's just my opinion ipk is the best and c/v is doing great job , we should not interfere in his matters , let him show his story his way , it's still so beautiful , I have no complaines at all . I do understand we fans r worried of TRPs but believe me u can't change it ,ipk is mostly watched by youngsters and some minority of different age grup . Where in India ladies and families do not allow there children to watch any thing related with love story , or they can't sit together to watch it . People r still very much orthodox .ok tell me , who watch TV mostly at that time ? It's house wife's yar. And all these mummies and anties love to watch sass bahu dramas , weeping and crying , all that emotional attayachar . So u can't change there thinking , we got big example of dia or batti , look sass shouts and people clap and enjoy this . 

People like us who love ipk to the core have common thinking and we all r broad minded . Different from our mummies and uncles , anties . We understand how beautiful and different ipk is . So just chill and enjoy the show as it is not everybody cup of tea.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

looser01

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top