Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Mating Of Hearts ... (Page 6)

-TomNJerry- Goldie
-TomNJerry-
-TomNJerry-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya_SD

"I shall promise to love you for eternity ... for I promise my dove SurYa's "Mating Of Hearts" will be no earlier than 2020!"

ROFL. I hope it doesn't actually take that long! Loved it TnJ Smile

thanks priya! ... 2020 is a real shocker to everyone! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SAIBALROUTH.Ami.

-TomNJerry- Goldie
-TomNJerry-
-TomNJerry-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mum-Taj

Beautiful lines TnJ

My version of  reply from TRP ji

I am very fortunate to recognize and find u' u deserve every bit of climbing Success

I believe our souls belong to each other'I feel safe, comfort, peace, strength in your arms. Never disappear and let me feel connected to ur soul someway always'I feel nothing is impossible when u r around ,when I feel u'. otherwise nothing makes sense...

Hard work and efforts always pay off'u deserve all the best..

oh wow ... what a fitting reply from your side! ... those were precious lines ... you do write well...
deserving of each other ... lets hope they will keep rolling safely!

welcome to the forums ... will love to read more form you ... do keep writing!

and thanks for liking and replying!  

SAIBALROUTH.Ami.

-TomNJerry- Goldie
-TomNJerry-
-TomNJerry-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deebz

Thank you TnJ  for leaking this lovely love letter to clue us in on the clandestine love affair that is keeping our love birds from uniting. 

Why is Madame DABH so insecure? Does she not know that  TRPji is not going anywhere? The love birds have the nation totally captivated. The nation has sat thru Saas bahu horrors, SV2 torture, multitude of fiiler epsiodes, an almost illogical cooking competition track  and yet has not  let TRPji leave her side.  So Madame DABH, hope you have more faith in yourself and set these lovely birds free to find each other!

thanks deebz!

TRP ji is in love with DABH ... and they say LOVE is blind ... rest just flows so fill in the blanks ROFL 

SAIBALROUTH.Ami.

-TomNJerry- Goldie
-TomNJerry-
-TomNJerry-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

2020 Shocked Broken Heart LOL

Awesome post TJ

i havent been around the forum much... but i am very much disappointed with the stagnant surya relationship...its like if they hold hands once more with the diyaaa music i will go crazy! Wacko

siddy Hug

ur still rambling on SurYa LOL ... sweets they will figure out something before 2020 !!... or so i am told 

SAIBALROUTH.Ami.

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -TomNJerry-

Originally posted by ami_dabh

Oye! TnJHug

Heart-touching + Hilarious on "Mating of Hearts". Clap Star Clap

The speed at which SURYA proceeding, "Mating of hearts" will be possible in 2020 only. Shocked

Here's a thankful poetry from me on behalf of all DABH-Ians dedicated to you.Star

You're truly a 'GEM' n 'DELIGHT'. Big smile
You've a noble n gracious heart. Heart

You are a person
who makes life colorful and better
for everyone around you.Dancing

Your continual acts of Considerateness
and Benignity buoy up each day.Party

You touch my heart with your "ECCLESIASTIC"
and "HEAVENLY" writing skills.
I always treasure your writing skills.Thumbs Up

I really appreciate you;
You're SPECIAL, and that's a fact! Tongue

I pray to Lord to cover your name
in the HOLY LOVE of envelope;
Write your name in heaven ABOVE.Star

AMI AMI AMI!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heart ... what have u done ... given me khushi ke aanso!!! Hug
Ustad Ami ji ... miss bubbly ... miss floaty !! 

*gives a tight tight jhappi to ami* ... i hope i have suffocated u LOL

just for you ... toodinakhiyo bhaginakhiyo bhooku karinakhiyo thame toh... sunn vaat che ... bovach saras !! Clap

awww ... your words touch me so much ... they are so special ... i will save them and keep them very close to me ... just saying thank you is not enough!!!! ... me lubs and lubs you!! ... i owe you one!!!! ... this will inspire me to write more and better!
May GOD bless you always ... and may you keep shining and smiling always!
Hug No You haven't suffocated me yet. You've to approach more "tight tight jhappi".. Aur thoda Zor lagao..LOL LOL I like your Gujarati. It's sho sho sweet like burned Jalebi..WinkROFLStar
You're right Thanks isn't enough to say from both side so let's put this formalities aside n Enjoy.DancingParty
You come up with better post n I'll come up with better poem every time.Thumbs Up Star

Edited by ami_dabh - 19 July 2012 at 8:05am

-TomNJerry-SAIBALROUTH

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index