Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
 Hello My Fighters & Revengers. Now, we all are on a MISSION, Mission to save our love, mission to save a beautiful love story from some Murderers who trying to murder our love, our dream,our honesty towards a beautiful story & a  beautiful couple. I know you all are now  in revenge mode & all  are trying to save our love(DEK &  MANVEER). HATS OF TO ALL OF YOU GUYS FOR YOUR UNITY TO SAVE OUR DREAM. IT REPRESENTS GLOBAL UNITY.Clap ClapClapClap Everyone doing a fab. job from her/his side to save the show. This is our love that TRPs rising continuously without PROMOS. This is the power of DEK/MANVEER.Cool We are proud to be DEKIANS.Approve

Enough my Speech ( credit goes to my P.A.)LOL I want to write an OS because I want to cheer up my royal fighters Army( Crazy DEK Fans) with these bad- bad news. 
No this OS is not about  MANVEER & their COOCHIE-COOCHIE & ROMANCE(I'll save this stuff for my FF KLSH)LOL This OS has three main characters. All three are Murderers. They murdered a beautiful story, they murdered dreams of  that story's viewers, they murdered their love for that story together. Now all three are discussing their sins with each other in Andaman- Nikobar Jail.
Who are these three prisoners?
What are their sins?
What they did with that beautiful story?
Why they killed that so cruelly?
How will they three pay for this?
Who's the main culprit?

So, this is the base of OS. The character sketch of this OS i'll PM you guys( I don't want my OS also comes under scannerROFL). If anyone want  PM, Than send me buddy request.
I'll surely PM you. If you like character sketch of this OS after reading it than hit & like this post & give some your precious evil suggestionsEvil Smile to me. I want minimum 30 hits & comments then I'll give you a Jhakas OS with my royal revenge style.
                                         NOTE
I'll not using any abusive words for any character& A SURPRISE CHARACTER FOR YOU AS A SPECIAL GIFT.Star If you don't like than also I want your comment. I'm not scared from criticism. Cool
LOVE YOU ALL.Wink

Edited by sonam2801 - 18 July 2012 at 10:48am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

arya009...Rohitha...jazzthakurMahibeejayFantasyangelUdaylovie--Zenu---Tannu-patakaguddipreya_radevShazzie-The_Tomboy--JEHAN-huma12.FireNIcevampire12345678CharmingAngel7-TeriMalang-thejazzgalsrividhya68adventure_gurl..oishu..Roze12..IshqShava.....navina...-BerryCharm-.Killer.

.Killer. IF-Addictz
.Killer.
.Killer.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
GReat needed thing indeed...Fantastic base and a zara hatke OS...
I know this OS is about the Creatives of the show and the sony people...am I right..??? As soon as u write ur OS do pm me...i was waitin for something like this from the time I got the news of DEK ending...
do update Soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

candy08-RK_Ki_Biwi-

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AKlover-16

I know this OS is about the Creatives of the show and the sony people...am I right..??? As soon as u write ur OS do pm me...i was waitin for something like this from the time I got the news of DEK ending...
do update Soon
Hmmm samajhdar ko ishara kaafi hai. But I don't want mods close this topic & just like DEK my OS wrap up without updating. LOLWe change names & give them royal names.A SURPRISE CHARACTER ALSO WAITING FOR U.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

patakaguddi

.Killer. IF-Addictz
.Killer.
.Killer.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonam2801

Originally posted by AKlover-16

do update Soon
Hmmm samajhdar ko ishara kaafi hai. But I don't want mods close this topic & just like DEK my OS wrap up without updating. LOLWe change names & give them royal names.A SURPRISE CHARACTER ALSO WAITING FOR U.
Yeah..thats very obvious that u wud change the names...btw waitn for th surprise character...hope its AK...Embarrassed

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

..IshqShava.. IF-Sizzlerz
..IshqShava..
..IshqShava..

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Wow Sonam! Bohot achchi tarkeeb hai badla lene ki:) interesting..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

patakaguddi-RK_Ki_Biwi-

candy08 IF-Dazzler
candy08
candy08

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
MAKE IT 
Smile

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Mahibeejay Senior Member
Mahibeejay
Mahibeejay

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
PM me dear...when u r ready I am boiling with this bad news... So let's share some thoughts on that...

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

-TeriMalang- IF-Rockerz
-TeriMalang-
-TeriMalang-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Interesting;)
We are full on revenge mode..we are the wounded tigresses ;)
Do PM me :)

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index