India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Leap and then what? (Page 3)

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged

I would love this scenario. I would hate for SINAL to be separated from their kid. But it would be  agreat track. SINAL remaining together. kunal looking for his missing son 

Clap
Yes Paradigm even I hate to have SINAL separated from their kids but this anyday than them being separated.Confused 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirljay_bpm

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
I was thinking about this issue in too much detail. Are we going to let this leap take place? As viewers are we suppose to accept this? Well it appears we may have to. I certainly do not want any leap as there are so many avenues to explore and everyone on this forum can provide list of things to be shown. 

Now how exactly would leap take place? Someone did say BALH leap came with smooth transition due to bad circumstances and no bitterness was involved. Ok but under no condition I will tolerate SINAL separate. If that happens, what's the point? So far we saw Siddhi served as a force that pushed Kunal time after time urging him to take another stab at life. So finally Kunal has support, love and acceptance he needed so he can't live without Siddhi; and vise versa. But if they separate then what? Again depression, inability to do anything, few more years wasted? If B**** like Richa can have such effect what would happen after Siddhi? That would not be consistent at all with the character. 

I tolerated enough nonsense as Kunal and SINAL were consistent (more or less) and that's why I was attached to the show. But if leap results in SINAL separated or worse Kunal marring Richa or SINAL marring other creatures, Good bye people. 
Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
If there is a leap there will be seperation b4 leap.Hope they find kids like peehu of BALH resembling her father.She is one piece.
:-(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged

@Hima: I am hoping separation does not happen , the whole twin scenario is baffling me .Wonder what they plan to show.Siddhi leaving the kid with Kunal can happen even when it's one kid , she is that selfless and she knows how much the baby means to Kunal.But then again ideally Siddhi should be worried for the kids safety knowing that Richa may try to get the kid out of Kunal's life too.Then why would she leave one kid with Kunal.Again what about the remaining 4 months till the delivery?If they are to show Siddhi leave before pregnancy then will she courier one of the babies to Kunal?ConfusedIf there is no need to separate kids why have twins in the first place.ConfusedTaking all this into consideration is why I came up with SINAL together , one kid taken away.OuchAnd since I did rather die than have Richa anywhere near SINAL baby AngryAngryAngryI chose orphanage!!!OuchOuchOuch

If Siddhi practises law after she goes away makes it even more easier to trace her right?All lawyers I believe would have some registration number like doctors.Can be traced through that I suppose.But then again the CV's may conviniently overlook that.Honestly even after her spiderwoman stunts I really doubt Siddhi will survive without Kunal.Somehow the picture is incomplete.OuchCry

But yea No way Richa will be tolerated anymore , she is irritating like crazy and pathetic!AngryAngryAngry
Also if they show Kunal doubt Siddhi , I would like Colors to take the show off air!!!AngryAngryAngry

rainbowgirl-Hima-

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
i loved thakraal running away wid one kid option ..dat indeed has a great potential of being shown as a great track ... from now on in msgs i ll surely root for dis possibilty ...
only if these cvs care to listen dat is..

I would root for this too, I don't want SINAL separated at any cost!!!!ConfusedCryPlus this has a lot of scope for Kunal's emotions to be beautifully portrayed!!!!

Edited by chitsss - 18 July 2012 at 6:15am

rainbowgirlstuti123

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Udhay--

Leap in Parichay?? I hope it is a happy one, and done logically!! 
That is going to require a lot of noise and ruckus from us , so please join!!!!Wink

Edited by chitsss - 18 July 2012 at 6:15am
chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fariyal

The leap in BAHL worked bcz the transition was made without any bitterness involved. It wasn't some lame misunderstanding or intrusion of doubt, but a tragic set of circumstances that led to the separation.
If they show Kunal doubting Siddhi's motives & falling for Richa's ploy, what would be the point? Another 5 years spent in regret over yet another woman? As it is, I have little respect for KC right now, I won't sit through him hating Siddhi or (God forbid) getting together with this revolting Richa, while Siddhi slaves away to bring up her child, weeping silentlyDead
Kunal fallinf for Richa's lies yet again will not be toleratedAngryAngryAngry! Richa the witch should end with this track!!!!AngryAngryAngry
Show Kunal as the man he set out to be!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl-Hima-stuti123

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fariyal

Originally posted by rainbowgirl

@Bold,  When you look at past TRPs...they rose to 2.6 the week new Richa made her appearance, but plummeted the very next week to 2.1 & haven't moved beyond 2.3 ever since. The rise to 2.6 was due to the anticipation of seeing her, viewers thought she would spice things up with her return, but on the contrary, her hideous appearance & lack lustre performance resulted in the drastic fall out.Dead

Well new Witcha with her tight clothes & so called performance does nothing but get on my last nerve. I always have to skip parts where she is alone as I can just can not take it. I get feeling of disgust (no offense). 
About the trp 2.6 the week she made entry; if I remember correctly, that Monday was Siddhi's birthday celebration and we saw real intense SINAL romance in rain. I would say best till date so what really is responsible for high trp?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index