India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Leap and then what? (Page 2)

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
I don't want any leap Angry but looks like not matter what that is what we will get Ouch

I don't want kunal to fall for Richa's trap yet again Angry...what is the point of showing their great love story if he can get swayed by Richa's false words in testing times?Shocked It will be the biggest character assassination of KC Dead I don't want my beloved character to be killed so mercilessly Cry already am pissed with CVs for locking him up to moon gaze & do nothing for his freedom. Ouch 

Want kunal to get out of that h*ll hole & see him doing a job finally & taking care of his responsibility. No way will i want SINAL to separate...since there is no MC on the cards want kunal to go through the emotions & nervousness of a father to be . want to see him besides siddhi when the twins are born & want to see them raise their kids together...want to see them locking horns professionally & their circus life of coping up with their kids,work & life in general. I don't want any miracles favouring them to lead their life but want to see a middle class couples story...will we get that to see? Confused

I want richa & rohit's character to die or go away forever after this track...can't stand the new richa , her tight dresses make me hyperventilate Wink & her acting is as crappy as the day she made her appearance Dead will welcome new villains but don't want them to be carry over of Thakral siblings who are obsessed with either kunal or siddhi & are making vile attempts to separate them.Angry

Edited by rainbowgirl - 18 July 2012 at 2:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chitsss-Hima-jay_bpm

Fariyal IF-Dazzler
Fariyal
Fariyal

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainbowgirl

I don't want any leap Angry but looks like not matter what that is what we will get Ouch

I don't want kunal to fall for Richa's trap yet again Angry...what is the point of showing their great love story if he can get swayed by Richa's false words in testing times?Shocked It will be the biggest character assassination of KC Dead I don't want my beloved character to be killed so mercilessly Cry already am pissed with CVs for locking him up to moon gaze & do nothing for his freedom. Ouch 

Want kunal to get out of that h*ll hole & see him doing a job finally & taking care of his responsibility. No way will i want SINAL to separate...since there is no MC on the cards want kunal to go through the emotions & nervousness of a father to be . want to see him besides siddhi when the twins are born & want to see them raise their kids together...want to see them locking horns professionally & their circus life of coping up with their kids,work & life in general. I don't want any miracles favouring them to lead their life but want to see a middle class couples story...will we get that to see? Confused

I want richa & rohit's character to die or go away forever after this track...can't stand the new richa , her tight dresses make me hyperventilate Wink & her acting is as crappy as the day she made her appearance Dead will welcome new villains but don't want them to be carry over of Thakral siblings who are obsessed with either kunal or siddhi & are making vile attempts to separate them.Angry

@Bold,  When you look at past TRPs...they rose to 2.6 the week new Richa made her appearance, but plummeted the very next week to 2.1 & haven't moved beyond 2.3 ever since. The rise to 2.6 was due to the anticipation of seeing her, viewers thought she would spice things up with her return, but on the contrary, her hideous appearance & lack lustre performance resulted in the drastic fall out.Dead

cooldipikachitsssrainbowgirl

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Interesting thoughts !

Well, I feel that the CVs have opted for twins because they want to show Sinal separated and each with one kid...

If the kid getting stolen track was to be shown, they could have showed one kid!

What the kids could be thinking of showing is that the kids will re-unite Sinal

Needless to say, I don't want to see Sinal separated!

Edited by shweta_r - 18 July 2012 at 3:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chitsssrainbowgirl

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rainbowgirl

@green.. if Kunal believes the witch this time, I will not care for him anymore.. that means he did not learn anything from his love with siddhi and the entire year which focused on their love track is a complete waste of time

@pink.. ideally, this would be the best way to go before leap but knowing the cvs, I seriously doubt we are going to get this.. I feel separation is going to happen but I hope its not a bitter oneOuch Otherwise, there is no need for twins. Or like everyone is saying Richa will steal one kid which I absolutely don't wantOuchI guess we can tell them that through sugar coated messages and see what they give us finally

Agree about the witch.. she looks hideous in those outfits and the show lost the remaining charm because of her. I don't like her acting either. I hope her character ends real soon forever now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
hi

good post

enjoyed reading everyones views

okay it too dont want leap or sinal seperation, but seems that is inevitable. cvs will show a leap, though we dont know how many yrs?. 

sinal seperation is very likely since its a typical balaji route( still wonder why parichay had to be a balaji show in the first place, how i wish another oh made it)

would have wished to see sinal together over the leap period, that would be perfect

I would like to see kunal and chopras not believe witcha after she shows them the signed divorce papers.

kunal should never doubt siddhi's love for him

kunal getting to the truth, exposing witcha and packing her of to jail. 

i dont want kunal to think siddhi is dead, if they want seperation, they should show siddhi go away and kunal not able to trace her

i know many have suggested if they are having twins, kunal should have one too, thats possible but for that they need to have a few months leap before, bec sidhi is 5 months pregnant and if sinal stay together for few months till delivery then i dont know how and why kunal will let siddhi go. even if she behaves nasty, he should be able to handle her the way he did before.

so maybe siddhi leaves before delivery and kunal see's siddhi and his kids after leap only. someone mentioned the track similar to kayamath, so wont be surprised if they show siddhi with another man, but cvs better not show siddhi married for real, she can fake she is someone elses wife. 

kunal should be shown waiting for siddhi but at the same time professionally succeeding, he needs to support all. i dont want him to do that bec he wants to show siddhi when she comes back that he can make alot of money. 

cvs better not show kunal remarried again, or fall for witcha trap, that will kill kc forever.

i dont mind cvs showing kunal angry on siddhi if she takes both kids with her, thats his right

dont want to see witcha ever again after this track

norzar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti123

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
@Noreen : Do not want to Sid or Kunal remarried.If they paln to separate them then Kunal should Seek Siddhi out.But personally I would want to see SINAL together.If they separate pretty sure I would not want to watch!!!!!CryCryCry

rainbowgirlstuti123

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by chitsss

@Noreen : Do not want to Sid or Kunal remarried.If they paln to separate them then Kunal should Seek Siddhi out.But personally I would want to see SINAL together.If they separate pretty sure I would not want to watch!!!!!CryCryCry

i know if sinal seperate, watching the show will be impossible, 

but we can try to save kc's character, bec if they show him doubt siddhi and trust witcha then i will hate him and wont care for him or the show anymore.

norzar

chitsssrainbowgirlstuti123

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
SINAL separation will be end of Parichay for me ... 

palzsrainbowgirl

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index