Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Interesting thoughts !

Well, I feel that the CVs have opted for twins because they want to show Sinal separated and each with one kid...

If the kid getting stolen track was to be shown, they could have showed one kid!

What the kids could be thinking of showing is that the kids will re-unite Sinal

Needless to say, I don't want to see Sinal separated!Edited by shweta_r - 11 years ago
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rainbowgirl

I don't want any leap πŸ˜‘ but looks like not matter what that is what we will get 

I don't want kunal to fall for Richa's trap yet again 😑...what is the point of showing their great love story if he can get swayed by Richa's false words in testing times?😲 It will be the biggest character assassination of KC πŸ€’ I don't want my beloved character to be killed so mercilessly πŸ˜­ already am pissed with CVs for locking him up to moon gaze & do nothing for his freedom.  

Want kunal to get out of that h*ll hole & see him doing a job finally & taking care of his responsibility. No way will i want SINAL to separate...since there is no MC on the cards want kunal to go through the emotions & nervousness of a father to be . want to see him besides siddhi when the twins are born & want to see them raise their kids together...want to see them locking horns professionally & their circus life of coping up with their kids,work & life in general. I don't want any miracles favouring them to lead their life but want to see a middle class couples story...will we get that to see? πŸ˜•

I want richa & rohit's character to die or go away forever after this track...can't stand the new richa , her tight dresses make me hyperventilate πŸ˜‰ & her acting is as crappy as the day she made her appearance πŸ€’ will welcome new villains but don't want them to be carry over of Thakral siblings who are obsessed with either kunal or siddhi & are making vile attempts to separate them.😑

@green.. if Kunal believes the witch this time, I will not care for him anymore.. that means he did not learn anything from his love with siddhi and the entire year which focused on their love track is a complete waste of time

@pink.. ideally, this would be the best way to go before leap but knowing the cvs, I seriously doubt we are going to get this.. I feel separation is going to happen but I hope its not a bitter one Otherwise, there is no need for twins. Or like everyone is saying Richa will steal one kid which I absolutely don't wantI guess we can tell them that through sugar coated messages and see what they give us finally

Agree about the witch.. she looks hideous in those outfits and the show lost the remaining charm because of her. I don't like her acting either. I hope her character ends real soon forever now.
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

good post

enjoyed reading everyones views

okay it too dont want leap or sinal seperation, but seems that is inevitable. cvs will show a leap, though we dont know how many yrs?. 

sinal seperation is very likely since its a typical balaji route( still wonder why parichay had to be a balaji show in the first place, how i wish another oh made it)

would have wished to see sinal together over the leap period, that would be perfect

I would like to see kunal and chopras not believe witcha after she shows them the signed divorce papers.

kunal should never doubt siddhi's love for him

kunal getting to the truth, exposing witcha and packing her of to jail. 

i dont want kunal to think siddhi is dead, if they want seperation, they should show siddhi go away and kunal not able to trace her

i know many have suggested if they are having twins, kunal should have one too, thats possible but for that they need to have a few months leap before, bec sidhi is 5 months pregnant and if sinal stay together for few months till delivery then i dont know how and why kunal will let siddhi go. even if she behaves nasty, he should be able to handle her the way he did before.

so maybe siddhi leaves before delivery and kunal see's siddhi and his kids after leap only. someone mentioned the track similar to kayamath, so wont be surprised if they show siddhi with another man, but cvs better not show siddhi married for real, she can fake she is someone elses wife. 

kunal should be shown waiting for siddhi but at the same time professionally succeeding, he needs to support all. i dont want him to do that bec he wants to show siddhi when she comes back that he can make alot of money. 

cvs better not show kunal remarried again, or fall for witcha trap, that will kill kc forever.

i dont mind cvs showing kunal angry on siddhi if she takes both kids with her, thats his right

dont want to see witcha ever again after this track

norzar

chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Noreen : Do not want to Sid or Kunal remarried.If they paln to separate them then Kunal should Seek Siddhi out.But personally I would want to see SINAL together.If they separate pretty sure I would not want to watch!!!!!😭😭😭
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Originally posted by: chitsss

@Noreen : Do not want to Sid or Kunal remarried.If they paln to separate them then Kunal should Seek Siddhi out.But personally I would want to see SINAL together.If they separate pretty sure I would not want to watch!!!!!😭😭😭

i know if sinal seperate, watching the show will be impossible, 

but we can try to save kc's character, bec if they show him doubt siddhi and trust witcha then i will hate him and wont care for him or the show anymore.

norzar
d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
SINAL separation will be end of Parichay for me ... 
chitsss thumbnail

I would love this scenario. I would hate for SINAL to be separated from their kid. But it would be  agreat track. SINAL remaining together. kunal looking for his missing son 

πŸ‘
Yes Paradigm even I hate to have SINAL separated from their kids but this anyday than them being separated.πŸ˜• 
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I was thinking about this issue in too much detail. Are we going to let this leap take place? As viewers are we suppose to accept this? Well it appears we may have to. I certainly do not want any leap as there are so many avenues to explore and everyone on this forum can provide list of things to be shown. 

Now how exactly would leap take place? Someone did say BALH leap came with smooth transition due to bad circumstances and no bitterness was involved. Ok but under no condition I will tolerate SINAL separate. If that happens, what's the point? So far we saw Siddhi served as a force that pushed Kunal time after time urging him to take another stab at life. So finally Kunal has support, love and acceptance he needed so he can't live without Siddhi; and vise versa. But if they separate then what? Again depression, inability to do anything, few more years wasted? If B**** like Richa can have such effect what would happen after Siddhi? That would not be consistent at all with the character. 

I tolerated enough nonsense as Kunal and SINAL were consistent (more or less) and that's why I was attached to the show. But if leap results in SINAL separated or worse Kunal marring Richa or SINAL marring other creatures, Good bye people. 
Shehnaz.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If there is a leap there will be seperation b4 leap.Hope they find kids like peehu of BALH resembling her father.She is one piece.
:-(
chitsss thumbnail

@Hima: I am hoping separation does not happen , the whole twin scenario is baffling me .Wonder what they plan to show.Siddhi leaving the kid with Kunal can happen even when it's one kid , she is that selfless and she knows how much the baby means to Kunal.But then again ideally Siddhi should be worried for the kids safety knowing that Richa may try to get the kid out of Kunal's life too.Then why would she leave one kid with Kunal.Again what about the remaining 4 months till the delivery?If they are to show Siddhi leave before pregnancy then will she courier one of the babies to Kunal?πŸ˜•If there is no need to separate kids why have twins in the first place.πŸ˜•Taking all this into consideration is why I came up with SINAL together , one kid taken away.And since I did rather die than have Richa anywhere near SINAL baby 😑😑😑I chose orphanage!!!

If Siddhi practises law after she goes away makes it even more easier to trace her right?All lawyers I believe would have some registration number like doctors.Can be traced through that I suppose.But then again the CV's may conviniently overlook that.Honestly even after her spiderwoman stunts I really doubt Siddhi will survive without Kunal.Somehow the picture is incomplete.😭

But yea No way Richa will be tolerated anymore , she is irritating like crazy and pathetic!😑😑😑
Also if they show Kunal doubt Siddhi , I would like Colors to take the show off air!!!😑😑😑