India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Leap and then what?

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged

Vidhi has confirmed the leap from one of the creatives , so I guess maybe that is inevitableOuch but I would still campaign against it Angry, miracles have been known to happen and especially in Parichay its always been so.Wink

Now two questions loom large !!

Will Kunal believe Richa or on SINAL love?
It would be real crappy if Kunal were to doubt Siddhi's love for him this timeAngry.If this happens I would prefer if they show 'THE END' after that as there is no redemption for KUNAL CHOPRAAngry.
I want Kunal to not fall for Richa's trapClap , I want him to emotionally and rationally understand that Siddhi was forced to sign the divorce papers.I want him to expose RichaClap , inform Daddy Thakral and the world that Richa murdered her own brotherConfused.I want the annoying Richa to exit forever from the showClapClap.Daddy Thakral can remain.THANAL scenes have always been great.But yes he needs a vacationWink.
This way we might get a glimpse of the Parichay we have been long seekingBig smile.

Will SINAL be separated?
'Hell no' Angryis what I have been saying , am saying and will continue to say!Can we have atleast one couple from BT who aren't separatedConfused?
So lets say Kunal does not believe Richa, exposes her but is separarted from SiddhiCry.They can show it in various ways Siddhi leaves town before he can stop her , he takes her to be dead.But then how would this be any different from BALHConfused?Why would audience watch the same crap on two different channels at different timingsConfused?

Another way would be, Kunal believes Siddhi left him and they are separated.Now this is just plain pathetic!Not an option I want to elaborate onAngryAngryAngry.

Now we must consider the twins scenario?Why twins?If it's to show BALH , KAYAMATH tracks one kid would do fineConfused.So the kids will have to be separated.Does this mean both SINAL and the kids will be separated , double tortureAngry?

So how is it going to be?
One with Kunal and other with Siddhi- so the remaining 4 months Richa continues to plan and eventually succeeds in separating themAngry?
Both with Siddhi - What did Kunal ever do to you guysAngry?
Both with Kunal - Again the four month period comes into play?Is the plan to portray Siddhi as a selfish woman who does not even care for her kids or husband?Maybe they plan to show her in an asylumLOL? Then again how is this going to make us love Parichay once againConfused?

Another scenario is SINAL together but Richa or Thakral steals one kidConfused - anyday I would go for this track.I would prefer Thakral stealing the kid 'aulaad ke badle aulaad' and gives him away to an orphanage.But on his death bed Thakral informs Kunal that he has a son living the life of a orphan as a final parting blowConfused!Then again we see Kunal search for his missing son!Well ample oppurtunbity for his Parichay to be explored here , plus scope for new characters , sub tracks to be introducedClap.

Ideal scenario would be no one is separated and Kunal plays cricket with both his son's while Siddhi prepares Glucon-D for themBig smile!Well in this case they may bring back Richa to wreck havoc in their lives yet againAngry!

I am still rooting for no separations, Richa exposed by Kunal, timely leap sceario! U ???

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

annie_mckinnencooldipikaDrivemecracyFariyalrainbowgirlvidhisalot-Hima-stuti123jay_bpm--Udhay--

paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsss

Vidhi has confirmed the leap from one of the creatives , so I guess maybe that is inevitableOuch but I would still campaign against it Angry, miracles have been known to happen and especially in Parichay its always been so.Wink

Now two questions loom large !!

Will Kunal believe Richa or on SINAL love?
It would be real crappy if Kunal were to doubt Siddhi's love for him this timeAngry.If this happens I would prefer if they show 'THE END' after that as there is no redemption for KUNAL CHOPRAAngry.
I want Kunal to not fall for Richa's trapClap , I want him to emotionally and rationally understand that Siddhi was forced to sign the divorce papers.I want him to expose RichaClap , inform Daddy Thakral and the world that Richa murdered her own brotherConfused.I want the annoying Richa to exit forever from the showClapClap.Daddy Thakral can remain.THANAL scenes have always been great.But yes he needs a vacationWink.
This way we might get a glimpse of the Parichay we have been long seekingBig smile.

Will SINAL be separated?
'Hell no' Angryis what I have been saying , am saying and will continue to say!Can we have atleast one couple from BT who aren't separatedConfused?
So lets say Kunal does not believe Richa, exposes her but is separarted from SiddhiCry.They can show it in various ways Siddhi leaves town before he can stop her , he takes her to be dead.But then how would this be any different from BALHConfused?Why would audience watch the same crap on two different channels at different timingsConfused?

Another way would be, Kunal believes Siddhi left him and they are separated.Now this is just plain pathetic!Not an option I want to elaborate onAngryAngryAngry.

Now we must consider the twins scenario?Why twins?If it's to show BALH , KAYAMATH tracks one kid would do fineConfused.So the kids will have to be separated.Does this mean both SINAL and the kids will be separated , double tortureAngry?

So how is it going to be?
One with Kunal and other with Siddhi- so the remaining 4 months Richa continues to plan and eventually succeeds in separating themAngry?
Both with Siddhi - What did Kunal ever do to you guysAngry?
Both with Kunal - Again the four month period comes into play?Is the plan to portray Siddhi as a selfish woman who does not even care for her kids or husband?Maybe they plan to show her in an asylumLOL? Then again how is this going to make us love Parichay once againConfused?

Another scenario is SINAL together but Richa or Thakral steals one kidConfused - anyday I would go for this track.I would prefer Thakral stealing the kid 'aulaad ke badle aulaad' and gives him away to an orphanage.But on his death bed Thakral informs Kunal that he has a son living the life of a orphan as a final parting blowConfused!Then again we see Kunal search for his missing son!Well ample oppurtunbity for his Parichay to be explored here , plus scope for new characters , sub tracks to be introducedClap.

Ideal scenario would be no one is separated and Kunal plays cricket with both his son's while Siddhi prepares Glucon-D for themBig smile!Well in this case they may bring back Richa to wreck havoc in their lives yet againAngry!

I am still rooting for no separations, Richa exposed by Kunal, timely leap sceario! U ???

I would love this scenario. I would hate for SINAL to be separated from their kid. But it would be  agreat track. SINAL remaining together. kunal looking for his missing son 

Clap
-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
We know we are going to have a leap. Richa will force siddhi to sign the divorce papers but I think siddhi will convince her that she will leave as soon as she delivers. I have this feeling that Siddhi will give birth to twins and before anyone knows that they had twinsDead, she takes one kid and leaves town.. (I know its lame in the world of modern technology where there are ultrasounds to inform parents in the initial months of pregnancy itself if they are expecting twinsConfused, but hey! I have stopped expecting so much from the cvs nowAngry

So, one kid will grow with Kunal and the other with Siddhi. Kunal will either search for siddhi and won't find her or will think she is dead but he won't know about the 2nd son either,, no one in the hospital informs him about it either because siddhi will take their promise to keep their mouths shutDead I hope Richa's role ends by the time the babies are born because can't take her crap like she trying to mother the child, etc..ewww, thinking about it is giving me creepsOuch 

Post leap, Kunal meets his son unexpectedly and mistakes him for the one growing with him.. realizes that Siddhi is alive, he had twins and in a dramatic sequence of events and tries to woo siddhi back now that richa would be out of the picture(ideallyConfused) Kunal and Siddhi can also be shown fighting a case against each other unknowingly and meet in court for the first time and the story can take off. 

But I want to see Kunal and Siddhi completely in love even though separated. Both being professionally successful before meeting each other again. I seriously DON"T want Richa or Rohit after leap. Even Thakral, only as a professional rival not interfering in Kunal's personl life. I don't want one kid to grow as an orphan.. too painful for meCry Would prefer it if both grow with both parents but since that scenario is unlikely to happen, at least one kid with each parent will do for meWink 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishparadigmrainbowgirlstuti123--Udhay--

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Chitss,the  leap really seems to be inevtiable now as u said...

and i sooo wish this possibilty comes true...

personally i would love to watch this track ...simply coz there wont be any sinal sepration atleast ...yes sinal seprated from their one child will be painful ...but kunal will find his missing child soon ...nd as u said it would provide a lot of scope to  show his parichay too ...nd the best part of it is ..sinal will be together ..we dont have to go thru the torture of seeing them apart ...nd as far as i know this concept hasnt been shown in any other BT show either ...so it ll make a great track nd trp's will rise too...

Ideal scenario would be no one is separated and Kunal plays cricket with both his son's while Siddhi prepares Glucon-D for themBig smile!Well in this case they may bring back Richa to wreck havoc in their lives yet again

this is also a good possibilty but i highly doubt cvs will show sinal as a happy life ...some amount of tragedy they are bound to show...

i loved thakraal running away wid one kid option ..dat indeed has a great potential of being shown as a great track ... from now on in msgs i ll surely root for dis possibilty ...
only if these cvs care to listen dat is..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Udhay--

Fariyal IF-Dazzler
Fariyal
Fariyal

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
The leap in BAHL worked bcz the transition was made without any bitterness involved. It wasn't some lame misunderstanding or intrusion of doubt, but a tragic set of circumstances that led to the separation.
If they show Kunal doubting Siddhi's motives & falling for Richa's ploy, what would be the point? Another 5 years spent in regret over yet another woman? As it is, I have little respect for KC right now, I won't sit through him hating Siddhi or (God forbid) getting together with this revolting Richa, while Siddhi slaves away to bring up her child, weeping silentlyDead

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

annie_mckinnensan_aishcooldipikachitsssrainbowgirl-Hima---Udhay--

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Leap in Parichay?? I hope it is a happy one, and done logically!! 
d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Chitra.. you know what i was also thinking in the same lines as your last options..SINAL together with both kids..no separation of any kind, neither SINAL nor kids.. They can show Kunal if not as successful, rich lawyer (which according to me will be too filmy) but doing a decent job, enough to sustain his family, sharing a great chemistry not only with his kids but with his niece as well who will be teenagers by then..considering the fact that Gaurav has been forgotten completely...richa can shown as sentenced for 7-8 years .. and coming back with vengeance..creating have in Kunal personal life and again thakaral and kunal professional confrontation..
would be really wonderful and we may love it even more as told be the creative head...

but knowing CVs mentality , their limited thoughts and ideas...what is gonna happen is :
Kunal thinking Sidhi is  dead, crying for a while..and may re-marry as well considering CVs fascination with BAHL,,, and then as some one mentioned SINAL may come face to face as rivals during some case..and then...history repeats itself...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hima-

myra_3490 Senior Member
myra_3490
myra_3490

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
i dont have a problem with a leap or separation because they will bring them together because they know that the audience will not tolerate separation for a long time...bt if kunal is shown trusting that b***** richa then he is the most disgusting n shameless person in the worldAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chitsssFariyalrainbowgirl-Hima-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index