Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

dripping TRP.. cud we do something (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

afsh4a

IF-Sizzlerz

afsh4a

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
jst wait n watch...have patience

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kanchhi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "dripping TRP.. cud we do something (Page 2)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

flamenco

IF-Rockerz

flamenco

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
V cant do anyting rather than waiting , v has to give show time, if trp,ss dosent rise even after 2 months than v needs to worry, now just b free and enjoy.

Abhayangel

IF-Dazzler

Abhayangel

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
I think this is because there is no saas bahu drama in the show which most of women like to see in serial..
And some dont watch it on TV...

anji-mira

IF-Stunnerz

anji-mira

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
how the geet forum members will forget that trps are more important than the ranking and fan followeres?Ouch

will do  anything for this show.

--QueenBitch--

--QueenBitch--

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali64

how the geet forum members will forget that trps are more important than the ranking and fan followeres?Ouch

will do  anything for this show.

yah dear... experience haunts me .. n that's y I am so afraid .. 

Vina23

IF-Rockerz

Vina23

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
All we can do is to wait n watch

asp99

Groupbie

asp99

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
This show is a unique concept  the viewers may not be able to take up the concept so easily.  I feel sad but the reality is that people still like jwellery  clad bahus and conspiracy loving saas to what is left in our hand is to watch the show on its original  timing and enjoy the show unconditionally . I have trust in the makers that they will show us something different how many of us had guessed todays RKs chaal? None right? so we will support the show at any cost BAKI SAB RKHI RAKHE. LOVE MADHUBALA EIEJ

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhaylovepia

abhaylovepia

IF-Rockerz

abhaylovepia

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
I WAS SO SHOCKED TO SEE TRPS OF MADHUBALA, SO AFRAID AND TRY OUR TO BEST. THANKS FOR SHARING. BUT SOMETIME LIGHT GONE AND SOMETIME CHANNEL GONE, ITS ALWAYS HAPPENED WHEN VIVIAN DSENA SHOW START I NOTICED ITS PROBLEM WITH ME DON'T KNOW OTHER.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.