Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

--QueenBitch--

--QueenBitch--

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
I am not regular here in IF .. but I do check d TRP chart n today felt really sad that MB TRP has reduces too much .. its not on d top list... d show which started with 2.8 TRP has reached 1.8 now .. ds Mukund track is really boring still this low TRP can bring full stop to d show before time.. n I really don't want it.. Colors has already kept Chall under scanner .. despite of being a gr8 show .. I am afraid MB doesn't suffer it .. so can we take some simple step like

1. Mouth to Mouth Publicity .. those who r in India or those who have friends or relatives in India try to promote d show among them.. ask them to wath d show.. tell d story what happened till now.. n praise it.. mouth to mouth publicity of a show is d biggest weapon to increase TRP n only Indian audience can do so

2. Watch the show during its original time .. thats 8 30 pm on tv not on utube

3. DONT change channel during break .. coz ds is d time when TRP get counted .. if u love any other show of other channel which is telecasted  at d same time watch d repeat of that show.. now concentrate on Madhubala only 

I can think these points only.. if u all have any idea share it n make sure 4m next week d show must gain TRP  not lose it Remember TRP is more impotant for a show than its IF ranking or chaska meter hitting.. so have to do it fast

Thanks 

Edited by say.maaneet - 18 July 2012 at 1:05am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4uhoney_sonyYourDarkAngelmochidirenuka11angeljyotisan9211ashashinymushi13fiona18Anu_Rsonia_koolkhanANJALI_SAMARIYAabhaylovepiaVina23Drashtifan4everkahkashansakinafaria86todayzstardolly10anji-mira

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "dripping TRP.. cud we do something" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

san9211

san9211

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
TRP UP HOGI WAIT KARO

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

renuka11ANJALI_SAMARIYA

White_lily

IF-Sizzlerz

White_lily

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Only thing we can do is wait for this Drama to unfold..so that the actual story begin...ie RK-Madhu!!

ANJALI_SAMARIYA

IF-Rockerz

ANJALI_SAMARIYA

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
yaar jab aap sab logo ko pata hai ki ye story madhubala n rk ki hai to kyun itna halla hota hai..jab aap log hi story me intrest nhe loge to aur kaise lenge..plz accept it fuly..

--QueenBitch--

--QueenBitch--

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by san9211

TRP UP HOGI WAIT KARO

Dear if the TRP keep dripping constantly it is harmful for d show.. channel don't give much time for rapping up a show now a days.. thats y I am afraid .. Madhubala's trp is dripping constantly from 4/5 wks

faria86

IF-Sizzlerz

faria86

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
guys just enjoy the show & watch it on tv on it's original time to increase the trps coming to madhu & mukund track come on guys it's RK & Madhu is story so why you all are having problem with madhu & mukund track it will end soon it's a tv show not a movie that's why they need to have many kind on track to add drama & all 

so just chill guys & watch the show on tv Smile
& wait for Madhu & RK 's story to start 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashashinyRaDMG25

renuka11

Groupbie

renuka11

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged

above all this the best thing is to keep patience & trust on CVs

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashashinyfiona18Kanchhi_

destineyyy

IF-Dazzler

destineyyy

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
guys abhi tak to sirf 1 month hua hai
3 months to dene chahiye mb ko!!Cool

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.