Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

REASONS FOR LOWEST TRP in history of IPK.My survey (Page 3)

coolmausam Goldie
coolmausam
coolmausam

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged

Wherther TRP is 3.0 or 2.0 , I Dont think ur analysis is Wrong , Last Week the whole Nation is totally upset and Aggressive on the People who are doing Stupid  things on Women , that indirectly effected our show ..

The other shows doring this slot are Damn improving and Attracting Viewers this is the reason Hitler Didi show also made a second thought and changed its air slot ..

Anjali , Di Importance in Story is irking me , its totally her fault for being dumb all the time ...

Yes Even I dont Understand Why Arnav went back to his " What the ? " Character ..

This Messing up story is Messing Viewers this is the reason for the Downfall of TRPs of our Show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahl

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolmausam

Wherther TRP is 3.0 or 2.0 , I Dont think ur analysis is Wrong , Last Week the whole Nation is totally upset and Aggressive on the People who are doing Stupid  things on Women , that indirectly effected our show ..

The other shows doring this slot are Damn improving and Attracting Viewers this is the reason Hitler Didi show also made a second thought and changed its air slot ..

Anjali , Di Importance in Story is irking me , its totally her fault for being dumb all the time ...

Yes Even I dont Understand Why Arnav went back to his " What the ? " Character ..

This Messing up story is Messing Viewers this is the reason for the Downfall of TRPs of our Show.

Yes..thats what i was emphasizing but those who can sense things deeper will understand like you did. Every action has a reaction.. Its not that ppl take anything at face value .evry thing these days is oriented at society and its connections to tv

coolmausam

-Sruthi- Goldie
-Sruthi-
-Sruthi-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
It is 3.. 3.. 3.. 

RickyBahl

Mystic_nights_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mystic_nights_
Mystic_nights_

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
yayyy trp is 3
ipkknd rockss

RickyBahl

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_dreams

hey...nice to know you did a survey...
you came up with some good facts...

but our IPKKND is also not that bad...
i hv written this in many TRP thread, i am writing here also...
i feel last week sudden trp rise was due to no repeat at 11...this week trp is 3..back to before...
as again repeat at 11 has started...

it's not like that people are not watching IPK, they are watching but they are not contributing to TRP ..
and thanx to SP...they hardly listen to us...people watches other shows at 8 and IPK at 11
hope something could be done about it...

Thnk u for the Insight. 

But it has all to do wid people having TRP meters.those 15000 homes.
 Internet audience,Non TRP audience is more IPKKND loyal fans but they are not counted.thats the sad part
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
trp is 3.0...
not two..
this is just a mistake and all the cast mem and channl give the actual trp..so no need to care about this trp..
this is only ME..trp

RickyBahl

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Aare leave the trp part n see what the TM want's to say, n ya I agree with each n every point of urs. I  feel the same too. I know she forgives n forgets everything for the ones she love, bu what abt her self-respect ? Why is she forgiving him so easily even after he said " I wish I have never meet you".  I didn't mind her laughing n enjoying in GH with buaji , Amma n babuji, glad  atleast she got rid of that RM ppl ,  on her B'Day! 
   Where is  the guilt frm Asr? Where the monologues when he accused her as characterless,home wrecker, forced her marriage? Where is the regret for the poor gal? Why is he wooing n forcing her? When he hit her on head in the kidnap track ,he said he won't be able to forgive himself for hurting her, now how did he forgive himself so soon?? Hurting meant  only physical ?
      Plz don't tell me he is Asr ,n he can't ! Why can't he ? If he really want her happiness he has to do what she wants, now it's his turn to return. Enough of kushi's sacrifices! I'm really surprised why they don't want to show kushi's sorrow? Plz cv's without Asr's redemption n regret for all he did with Kushi the romance or whatever won't click ! Btw nice post!

Edited by Chaituv - 18 July 2012 at 3:03am

RickyBahl

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaituv

Aare leave the trp part n see what the TM want's to say, n ya I agree with each n every point of urs. I  feel the same too. I know she forgives n forgets everything for the ones she love, bu what abt her self-respect ? Why is she forgiving him so easily even after he said " I wish I have never meet you".  I didn't mind her laughing n enjoying in GH with buaji , Amma n babuji, glad  atleast she got rid of that RM ppl ,  on her B'Day! 
   Where is  the guilt frm Asr? Where the monologues when he accused her as characterless,home wrecker, forced her marriage? Where is the regret for the poor gal? Why is he wooing n forcing her? When he hit her on head in the kidnap track ,he said he won't be able to forgive himself for hurting her, now how did he forgive himself so soon?? Hurting meant  only physical ?
      Plz don't tell me he is Asr ,n he can't ! Why can't he ? If he really want her happiness he has to do what she wants, now it's his turn to return. Enough of kushi's sacrifices! I'm really surprised why they don't want to show kushi's sorrow? Plz cv's without Asr's redemption n regret for all he did with Kushi the romance or whatever won't click ! Btw nice post!

Thankyou so much for the positivity. I am fed up of CV's why they dont show arnav's guilt .Women are being molested, women are being dictated by panchayats..but when we  will see in TV women standing for her self respect.  JUST WANT REDEMPTION OR ELSE SEEMS WE HAVE TO SIT IN JANTAR MANTAR, NEW DELHI FOR PROTESTLOL

coolmausam

Go to top