Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jennad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I hate this tract too, but lets have patience and wait for the reason, I'm sure it will be good.
arshifangirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well personally i feel that she is disappointed n hurt tht coz of the way he mentioned about the contract thing...n she doesnt know y he said tht...so she is trying to avoid him untill the end of contract marriage n thn she can leave RM though she doesnt want to do so ...BUT don't worry this track will definitely end soon...coz she can't escape from the love and affection our hotwa is showing hehehhehe...so just be patient and enjoy every bit...😊
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bcuz wen Arnav said abt the contract thing, she got more upset or angry, u can say. 
shai77 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swat.g

She wants to distance herself so that she can move outta RM after 6months without hurting him

Yes, pretty true...if we are in Khushi situation, it is better to remain distance and don't put any high hopes for a guy who only treat their marriage as a contract even after Khushi have gone thru' alot even death in order to save him fm the goons&kidnappers...
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
3rd thread on this context
im getting irritated with these posts

someone already put the link im doing it again just in case

aadhirai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
when everything seems to be fine
he started the talk of contract marriage and
broke her

kindly recall all episode from when asr say i love you to kushi
after all this things saying that the marriage is only a contract one is it a easily digestible one

Afya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shahidamritafan

Hello every1 😊
I am literally confused πŸ˜• whether y is khushi is upset with asr NOW??? i mean...asr has wished her and she knows that!!! then y she has not 4 given him. and whats the reason behind her strange nakhre NOW??? I am just irrirated with her illogical behavior!!! 😑 hope CVs end this track sooon
pleaseee guyyz answer me ...

To answer your question, I will quote another forum member's response in another thread which is very true.
Originally posted by: aath

Very true!

ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
πŸ˜‰bcoz she wanna see her laad governor in hubby Arnav mood...πŸ˜†
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wow guys, thanks for sharing my post. I'm overwhelmed. 😳
sita1150 thumbnail
i think its nt naskhre ,,she is very hurt that even after confessing his love nd all that ASr brings tht contact  again ,she wants  him to be vocal in her dealing with her as she isπŸ˜ƒ, nd  if she will not show her anger nd become lovey dovey how  wll we get the ASR wooing much awaited trackπŸ˜‰