India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Priya Sameer and Kandambari

imsuv Senior Member
imsuv
imsuv

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged

Oh God!!!!!!!!! Priya again on same track of Bhashans...
And Sameer you are better off in IPL extra innings... This is not for you.
SOmebody broke his heart must be dying women in earhtquake. Was she mother of Kadambari alas Kandy.
If I am not wrong that dying women had 2 daughters...who are they? I mean in this season 2?
Please connect the dots and explain the relationship.
Aur ye Ram ko achanak books ka shouk kab se?

Angry_Birdie IF-Rockerz
Angry_Birdie
Angry_Birdie

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Please...post all your questions in hel desk thread

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4ever

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
There have been so many reminders from DT about creating new topics and how will it affect CM rankings. Anyways, If u have any queries, please use the help desk. And nobody knows answer for some of ur questions. If u want to know, u will have to wait and watch the show.

Topic to be closed.
BALH Dev Team

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_Deewanileo4ever

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by imsuv

Oh God!!!!!!!!! Priya again on same track of Bhashans...  that what we love!! i felt she gave it back to him exaclty, gfine rent is due byuut she has time just coz ur shopowner dosent give u the irgght ot dish out that ur way of life is wrong!! glad she stood up to him pointed out that yes money is not everything she may be poor but she has the freedom to live choose her own way of life!!!
And Sameer you are better off in IPL extra innings... This is not for you. i ddnt knw who he was as much as i hate the rajat with a um i guess acting wise i am surpised it is his debut he is doing good wise, koi b ata even ejaz or ronit i wouldnt have wanted any link betwween priya and rajat so i guess it will always be that!!
SOmebody broke his heart must be dying women in earhtquake. Was she mother of Kadambari alas Kandy.  i guess kady calls him uncle only so no dad and as far as i remember it was the daji who said took in girls so not his, yeah i dnt knw where the second one is maybe still castingWink
i dnt knww if the owmne who dies was his wife coz he was already upset i feel she was a friend or something he dtn seem gireveing when priya brought news of her death, guess all were ppl he took in If I am not wrong that dying women had 2 daughters...who are they? I mean in this season 2?
Please connect the dots and explain the relationship. it is not ending so if all dots areconnectedi n the ifrst week what will they do agaye? konsay show mei ik wweek mei sab solve hujata hai?LOL

Aur ye Ram ko achanak books ka shouk kab se?  he was the one who got the book for her remeber? and remeber when nehasaid y is ur room messed up he siad helikes it coz it reminds him of priya , he lieks books coz it reminds him of priya very essy to connect this one!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

imsuv

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
am so sorry i posted m reply and then saw marias reply, i thot it was a bloopeer sort topic,sory for replying here guys
imsuv Senior Member
imsuv
imsuv

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leo4ever

Originally posted by imsuv

Oh God!!!!!!!!! Priya again on same track of Bhashans...  that what we love!! i felt she gave it back to him exaclty, gfine rent is due byuut she has time just coz ur shopowner dosent give u the irgght ot dish out that ur way of life is wrong!! glad she stood up to him pointed out that yes money is not everything she may be poor but she has the freedom to live choose her own way of life!!!
And Sameer you are better off in IPL extra innings... This is not for you. i ddnt knw who he was as much as i hate the rajat with a um i guess acting wise i am surpised it is his debut he is doing good wise, koi b ata even ejaz or ronit i wouldnt have wanted any link betwween priya and rajat so i guess it will always be that!!
SOmebody broke his heart must be dying women in earhtquake. Was she mother of Kadambari alas Kandy.  i guess kady calls him uncle only so no dad and as far as i remember it was the daji who said took in girls so not his, yeah i dnt knw where the second one is maybe still castingWink
i dnt knww if the owmne who dies was his wife coz he was already upset i feel she was a friend or something he dtn seem gireveing when priya brought news of her death, guess all were ppl he took in If I am not wrong that dying women had 2 daughters...who are they? I mean in this season 2?
Please connect the dots and explain the relationship. it is not ending so if all dots areconnectedi n the ifrst week what will they do agaye? konsay show mei ik wweek mei sab solve hujata hai?LOL

Aur ye Ram ko achanak books ka shouk kab se?  he was the one who got the book for her remeber? and remeber when nehasaid y is ur room messed up he siad helikes it coz it reminds him of priya , he lieks books coz it reminds him of priya very essy to connect this one!!

THANKS YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are cool !

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top