Anushka, Deepika or Kat with Saif in Milan's Next

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
It's established by now that Saif Ali Khan is all set to play the male lead in Milan Luthria's upcoming project, which the director is co-producing with Bhushan Kumar (of T-Series). However, who will be the female lead opposite Saif in the romantic entertainer has been a bit of a mystery.

related stories
Saif, Deepika, Diana promote Cocktail

Saif-Kareena's love saga

Now we've now learnt that one of three actors- Deepika Padukone, Anushka Sharma and Katrina Kaif, will be finalised for the role of the leading lady.

"After several meetings and long discussions, Milan and Bhushan have zeroed in on these three names. Now they are working out details to make the final choice," says an insider, adding, "Each of the three actresses could make for a great pair with Saif, but since all of them have multiple films in hands, the dates need to be sorted out."

When we contacted Milan about this, he said: "Right now, we can't take names. Since it's a big film, we are considering multiple names. And thanks to my standing in the industry (after The Dirty Picture), I'm happy that many actors are open to working with me. But we are yet to take the final call. Saif has worked with all the major actresses like Katrina, Deepika and Kareena (Kapoor), so casting shouldn't be an issue."

Bhushan, however, is more forthcoming. "We have zeroed in on a few names because we feel they fit the bill perfectly. Right now, we can't get into specific names. A lot also depends on whose dates we get at that point of time," says the T-Series head.

The film's shoot starts early next year after Milan wraps up Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai 2.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
no deepika please!! they have done 4 movies together and it would look very repetative!!

n kareena is a total NO NO!

may be anushka or priyanka! something new
krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Kat and Saif have no chemistry
Saif and Deeps look fantastic together, but they are getting repetitive.  Not to forget, they are coming together again in Race

Anushka would be my pick out of these three, but she is too young for Saif.  And somehow PC and Saif just will not gel, not the least because she doesn't share good vibes with his fiancee.

I wouldn't mind Vidya Balan, although I am not her fan.   Hmm...I loved Bipasha with him in Race.  How about Sushmita Sen?  LOVE this under-rated, under-rated ex Miss U
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i think he should go for anushka... just for the fresh pairing... there will be something new to watch no matter how the movie is.. 

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
All 3 are busy actresses arent they with lots of films in their kitty. Maybe they should get Asin if she ready to make contacts with Saif.
Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Kat and Dipeeka in one film. Ranbir kapoor must be feeling  very jealous of saif.

Hello_kitta thumbnail

TFS

Edited by New_nova - 11 years ago
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: New_nova

Kat and Dipeeka in one film. Ranbir kapoor must be feeling  very jealous of saif.

its either of the two..not both.. 

"Now we've now learnt that one of three actors- Deepika Padukone, Anushka Sharma and Katrina Kaif, will be finalised for the role of the leading lady."
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
finally someone else will take the role...perhaps Diana !!!😆

Keep-------------Smiling !!!😊
Hello_kitta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Star_on_earth

its either of the two..not both.. 

"Now we've now learnt that one of three actors- Deepika Padukone, Anushka Sharma and Katrina Kaif, will be finalised for the role of the leading lady."

Ok thanks for the clarification. My  fault. 👍🏼