Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Varsha's VM Gallery-MM VM-Pehli Nazar upd @Pg19 (Page 9)

-krazyriya- IF-Sizzlerz
-krazyriya-
-krazyriya-

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Hey guys...Hug I'm back with an another VM...Wink. made this for our princess- Akanksha's Bday...Party..!

I loved the way i had came out...Embarrassed. but due to my stupid software n its repeated errors/problems... I couldnt save the whole video...Ouch.. n I had to cut it really short...I couldnt give it an appropriate ending as i wanted..Ermm.. n now it has become crap...Ouch... ! I really dont wanted to share it now... but my Behena (Bidzie) convinced me to post it... so I'm sharing with you all...Smile

Comments/Suggestions/Criticism are welcome...Embarrassed

PS : I have replied to all who have commented on my previous VM...so please do see if u like to...Embarrassed

love ya..Heart
Varsha

Edited by -krazyriya- - 27 July 2012 at 10:53am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

knrajiMeera_Ka_MohanBharti_ksehar mehrotra-Vrinda-sonu-monu-Swetha-

sonu-monu IF-Sizzlerz
sonu-monu
sonu-monu

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
sec vm Varsha thumbs up

hey dear what a lovely vm such good scenes you pick song suit alottt serious no one  can say you newbie  in VM's making you amazing varsha you know na dear I'm not big fan of her so cant write that much LOLbut for ur vm or hard working Clap Clapgreat great  done Embarrassed

make sexy vm on kunal naaaEmbarrassed
LOL

Edited by sonu-monu - 29 July 2012 at 1:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-krazyriya-

-krazyriya- IF-Sizzlerz
-krazyriya-
-krazyriya-

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
@sonu : ohh... u already here...Shocked. but maine toh abhi tak kisi ko pm bhi nahi kia...LOL...n i guess im afraid of pming... since its such a bad VM yaar...Ouch

but ya... its a happy one..Big smile..it will not make you cry like the previous one...Embarrassed.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonu-monu-Swetha-

saher_90 IF-Addictz
saher_90
saher_90

Beyhadh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
varshaa you rockk yaar...Hugits so so so awesome..I so loved the scenes you have chosen & merged themHug
I dont know why you always not satisfied with your work when you have done a brilliant job? im damn sure akanksha gonna love all the vms which being made by you allWink
sonu-monu IF-Sizzlerz
sonu-monu
sonu-monu

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -krazyriya-

@sonu : ohh... u already here...Shocked. but maine toh abhi tak kisi ko pm bhi nahi kia...LOL...n i guess im afraid of pming... since its such a bad VM yaar...Ouch

but ya... its a happy one..Big smile..it will not make you cry like the previous one...Embarrassed.

jaani my eyes are all over the place  LOLWink

actually see the updated post n got excited !

will watch later and comment :DEmbarrassed

-krazyriya-

-krazyriya- IF-Sizzlerz
-krazyriya-
-krazyriya-

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
@sonu : ohk..LOL...superb observation yaar...Wink
sure...will be waiting for ur comment ! Embarrassed

sonu-monu

Meera_Ka_Mohan IF-Dazzler
Meera_Ka_Mohan
Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
loved it ... but it was too short...LOL. Anyways, thanks dear. Aakanksha is looking cute... BTW did you  put this VM in the Aakanksha Birthday thread??Big smile

-krazyriya-

-krazyriya- IF-Sizzlerz
-krazyriya-
-krazyriya-

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saher_90

varshaa you rockk yaar...Hugits so so so awesome..I so loved the scenes you have chosen & merged themHug
I dont know why you always not satisfied with your work when you have done a brilliant job? im damn sure akanksha gonna love all the vms which being made by you allWink

Awww thank you so much jaana...Hug..ur comment is always super sweet...Big smile. makes my day...Day Dreaming

Arey yaar... i told you na...I was happy earlier but when I had to cut it short..Unhappy...so that pissed me off...n mera saara satisfaction hawa mein udh gaya...LOL... but I'm glad u still loved it...

Thanks a lot for coming here for me...Hug watching it n commenting...Embarrassed... really means a lot to me...Day Dreaming

love youu lots..Hug..mwaaah...Heart

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index