Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Varsha's VM Gallery-MM VM-Pehli Nazar upd @Pg19 (Page 22)

sonu-monu IF-Sizzlerz
sonu-monu
sonu-monu

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
finally am here Dancing
sooo damn sorry fr the late comment baby,i was quite lazy  you  know that :PLOL

Edited Embarrassed
Haila  Pehli Nazar by Atif Aslam nice song you choice babe excitedd to watchh itt Tongue
varsha that was soo magicall yar Embarrassed i loved the scenes you used, so perfect for the songEmbarrassed
It was so beautiful and wonderfu & very romantic Embarrassed hugs scenes Blushing honey am lost some where Day Dreamingahh watched  VM more than 10 times  just now...ooo Muah Muah For making such a beautiful&Rommantic  vmEmbarrassed

what i say more absolutely FAb Blushing

i know making vms is a hard job but you done a great job again n again varsha Big smile
omg i am so happy this song suits MM sooo much Big smileSmilehey varsha Please dear dont mind you amazing i know& you also know Embarrassed but little bit work on ur video quality this time i feel quality of video is not that good ...! but my fully  force on MM more then video qualityEmbarrassedWink

I LOVED the way u worked with it! It was indeed... SO PERFECT! Clap

*Tightt Jhappiss*for such a beautiful vm

Lots of Love from sonu Embarrassed

Keep rocking EmbarrassedTongueBig smile

Edited by sonu-monu - 02 September 2012 at 9:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-krazyriya-

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
extremely beautiful VM dear. i was smiling through the whole VM. each and every scene taken by you matched each and every line of the song. awesome choice of the scene as well as the song!! 

-krazyriya-

-krazyriya- IF-Sizzlerz
-krazyriya-
-krazyriya-

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saher_90

1st of all thank you so much for dedicating this beautifull vm to meHug Im just spellbound & cant describe my happiness in words..you touched my heart yaar..you make me just aww & im so so glad that i have a friend like you in my lifeHugThanks to GOD for giving me you in my lifeHugteray jaisa dost bas mujhko hi mileLOLi know im being mean butwhat to do..I dont like sharing my special thing with anyoneLOLWinknow coming to your vm is just mindblowingClapi mean itBig smile the way you merged all the scenes , they totally look outta wordsEmbarrassed so beautifully & thoughtfully you hve arranged all them & song is so apt for the vmThumbs Uphats off to you & again i would like to say all scenes were wowieely lmerged..the 1st where both staring @ eachother then thehug after the terris scene eversingle thing is just PERECT! you just rock yaarStar& once again thank you so very much for making me feeling so specialHugi LOVEYOU Heart

OMGGG...pehli baat toh.. tera itna lamba comment dekh kar.Shocked.i was seriously spellbound n himmat hi nahi ho rhi thi to reply...LOL
thank youuu so much for this super awesomyy comment yaar..Hug..love youuu meri jaan ! i'm so super happy ki you liked the surprise..the vm..Big smileDancing. n i cud actually make u happy n feel special..Embarrassed.! even i'm touched to the core...thankiess !  haha.. no u r not being mean...LOL. but u r kinda like me only..Wink. so i completely understand u yaar... n dont worry main teri hi special friend hoon...Wink mjhe tujhse koi nahi churayega...ROFL

awww thank you so muchhh...Hug..itni tareef...Shocked now i'm getting all blushyy..Blushing. reading ur comment yaar ! n u know... tab se pta nahi kitni baar main tera comment padh chuki hoon..LOL. n i just feel like reading it again n again...Day Dreaming it makes me go on cloud nine...n i just cudnt stop smilingg..SmileEmbarrassed ! u loved ur gift... found it good..toh meri mehnat safal ho gyi..Approve.. n i'm happy about it !

thank you so muchhh for all the wonderful n extremely lovely appreciation yaar..Day DreamingBlushing..! love youuu so much..Hug.. n u also keep showering this love on me please...! Embarrassed

Bharti_k IF-Rockerz
Bharti_k
Bharti_k

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Hi.. Varshu Baby..Hugomg.!!..itni achi vm banayi aur mujhe pata nahi chala...Shocked excellent baby..beautiful song n perfect scenes..Thumbs UpStarClap loved it jaan..Heart Next time PM jaroor karna..
tc ..n all the best for ur..MBA exams..Lots of love...Hug

Edited by Bharti_k - 08 October 2012 at 7:47am

-krazyriya-

-krazyriya- IF-Sizzlerz
-krazyriya-
-krazyriya-

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiya_crazyluv

Embarrassedwaooo

Varshhuu jaanu i neva saw this  couple bt its Good  n thxuu 4 the linkSmile

just saw it for uBig smile

myy jaanu soo happy to found u as a frndEmbarrassed

awww thanks a lot jaan.Hug...! u r so sweet... i know u never saw this couple.. still u came here n watch this vm... n commented too...only for me..Day Dreaming.awww thats really sweet of you yaar...Embarrassed..!

thank you so much for this lovely comment.Embarrassed.. i'm happy you liked the vm..Big smile.!

me too so happy to found u as a friend..love you...Hug

-krazyriya- IF-Sizzlerz
-krazyriya-
-krazyriya-

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madhura..

res.

Edited, varshu!!

Thats a simple and beautiful VM!!

Lovely song, and apt scenes chose, both really act well!!

If u r ol, scrap me!

Thank youuu so much meri bestie...HugHug.ur presence makes me so happy.. Big smile...n u know it right..Wink.!

i'm glad u liked the vm...Embarrassed...song n my selection of scenes...thanks a lot for ur sweet n true opinion always.Embarrassed..!

love youuu lots.Hug.mwaah...Heart

Heart
-krazyriya- IF-Sizzlerz
-krazyriya-
-krazyriya-

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohan-sun-na

Wow, Varshu dear... loved it...Approve

This song is my favorite and rightly fitted on MohanDay Dreaming... Its just superb.Thumbs Up

Thanks for the PM.Hug

Awww thankiesss so much meri meera...Hug
Hug
i'm so happy you loved it..Big smile.. n yeah its ur fav. song... great yaar...WinkLOL...!

thanks a lot for watching n commenting dear..Embarrassed...it really encourages me alot...Day Dreaming.!

love youuu...mwaah...Heart

-krazyriya- IF-Sizzlerz
-krazyriya-
-krazyriya-

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UrshP

AWww Varshu!Hug Amazing Vm yaar Loved it to the core one of my Fav songs! Loved all the scenes in it WOW Embarrassed

Can you please make one on the Song Tere Ore (SING IS KING)?

Just a suggestionHeart 

Really great work do keep making more MM chemistry is Amazing.

Awww thank youuu so much ursh for this super lovely comment.Hug.. i'm so overwhelmed yaar...Day Dreaming.. !

i'm so happy u loved the vm so much..Big smile.. thanks a lot yaar... ur comment means a lot to me..Day Dreaming...!

and ofcourse... i'll defintely make on ur suggested song as well...Embarrassed just give me some time..but will surely do it..promise ! Approve

thanks a lot for commenting..Hug.. love you yaar...Heart

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index