Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Varsha's VM Gallery-MM VM-Pehli Nazar upd @Pg19 (Page 19)

-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -krazyriya-

Originally posted by -Vrinda-

Firstly i m so so sorry 4 late comment as i couldnt come online..

Just loved it yaar...too good with haapy bday song and cute kunal scens...too good i m sure kunal will love it when he seesBig smile
Thnx 4 the pm and love uHugHug

Awww merii jaan vrindu... tu janti nahi hai...Smile. but tujhe dekhte hi main itni khush ho jati hoon na..Big smile. ki kya bolu...! no need to say sorry yaar...its perfectly fine...Embarrassed...n tu yaha aayi thats more than enough for me..Day Dreaming... sachhii...Approve

thank youuu sooo muchh yaar... Hug...i'm so happy u liked the VM...Embarrassed n pics selection too...!

thanku so much for commenting yaar...HugHug means lot to me..Day Dreaming.! thanks for ur immense support alwayss...Embarrassed

love youuu lots forever...Hug...mwaah...Heart
Hug
aww so very nice to see so sweet reply of u dear...Big smileBig smilelove u too 4 ever...HugHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-krazyriya-

-krazyriya- IF-Sizzlerz
-krazyriya-
-krazyriya-

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Heya guys...Hug hope you all are doing good...Embarrassed

This time I have tried my hands on a full MM VM..Smile.Day Dreaming...its my first one..made this all due to the love n encouragement u guys give me everytime...hope you guys like it..Embarrassed.!

This one is specially dedicated to my two of the most sweetypie friends... Sehar n Saher...!

Dont get confused by "e" and "a"...LOL...which I used to..long time back...LOL..but not now ! these two are different people ofcourse... Sehar (the Star VM maker) and Saher (the Star Siggy maker)...! Thank youu so much for everything meri jaanis..Hugfor ur support n love always showering on me..EmbarrassedDay Dreaming...! Still lots to say... but I guess love is beyond words..Wink...a complete one in itself..Heart..! so will just say ki I Love You both endless...Hug.n this is a sort of gift from my side... hope u guys like it...Embarrassed

DIRECT LINK : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnSd_hd4PS4&feature=plcp

PS : my stupid software as usual didnt saved the complete vid n cut the last 8-10secs... so its ending got messed up...! :(( please forgive..

love ya...Hug
Varsha..Heart

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal15fariya94Meera_Ka_MohanBharti_kMoner_RadioTanShi_CrazyLuvsonu-monusehar mehrotraSilentsoulOhmyjerryworldmisty85manesha76--Udhay---RadhaRani-saher_90

saher_90 IF-Addictz
saher_90
saher_90

Beyhadh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
1st of all thank you so much for dedicating this beautifull vm to meHug Im just spellbound & cant describe my happiness in words..you touched my heart yaar..you make me just aww & im so so glad that i have a friend like you in my lifeHugThanks to GOD for giving me you in my lifeHugteray jaisa dost bas mujhko hi mileLOLi know im being mean butwhat to do..I dont like sharing my special thing with anyoneLOLWinknow coming to your vm is just mindblowingClapi mean itBig smile the way you merged all the scenes , they totally look outta wordsEmbarrassed so beautifully & thoughtfully you hve arranged all them & song is so apt for the vmThumbs Uphats off to you & again i would like to say all scenes were wowieely lmerged..the 1st where both staring @ eachother then thehug after the terris scene eversingle thing is just PERECT! you just rock yaarClapClapClapClapClapStar& once again thank you so very much for making me feeling so specialHugi LOVEYOU Heart

Edited by saher_90 - 31 August 2012 at 6:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ohmyjerryworld-krazyriya-

TanShi_CrazyLuv IF-Sizzlerz
TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Embarrassedwaooo

Varshhuu jaanu i neva saw this  couple bt its Good  n thxuu 4 the linkSmile

just saw it for uBig smile

myy jaanu soo happy to found u as a frndEmbarrassed

Edited by abhiya_crazyluv - 30 August 2012 at 11:15am

-krazyriya---Udhay--

Madhura.. IF-Sizzlerz
Madhura..
Madhura..

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
res.

Edited, varshu!!

Thats a simple and beautiful VM!!

Lovely song, and apt scenes chose, both really act well!!

If u r ol, scrap me!

Edited by Madhura.. - 30 August 2012 at 11:16am

-krazyriya---Udhay--

Meera_Ka_Mohan IF-Dazzler
Meera_Ka_Mohan
Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Wow, Varshu dear... loved it...Approve

This song is my favorite and rightly fitted on MohanDay Dreaming... Its just superb.Thumbs Up

Thanks for the PM.Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-krazyriya-

-Ursh- IF-Stunnerz
-Ursh-
-Ursh-

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
AWww Varshu!Hug Amazing Vm yaar Loved it to the core one of my Fav songs! Loved all the scenes in it WOW Embarrassed

Can you please make one on the Song Tere Ore (SING IS KING)?

Just a suggestionHeart 

Really great work do keep making more MM chemistry is Amazing.

-krazyriya---Udhay--

sehar mehrotra IF-Sizzlerz
sehar mehrotra
sehar mehrotra

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
EDITED

Oh God varshu meri darling...u made it for me!!!!DancingDancingDancing {I think I'll be in this dancing mode for the rest of the week LOL}...I luv u sooo mch HugHug

If u ask me to describe it in one word...it'll be "Spectacular"...ClapClapClap

this one had me hooked from the start till the end...each and every scene was perfectly added and blended...Plus I have a teeny meeny soft corner for this song...Embarrassed...Me toh totally fida on it jaana...Big smileBig smile.

oye teri editing toh boht mast ho gayi hai..WinkWink...it was superbly done yaar...sooo mesmerizing!!! and u added alll my fav scenes ...awww thnx darling!!!

thnx sooo mch...Hug.
I luv u HeartHeart

-Sehar

Edited by sehar mehrotra - 30 August 2012 at 10:54pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ohmyjerryworld-krazyriya---Udhay--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index