India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Honey ..show me the money ;)

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Ye hum nahi nidhi ji ne bola apne hubby ashu ji se ..HONEY SHOW ME THE MONEY Wink 

So finally biwi ne apne hubby ka band baja hi diya LOL waise bhi full form of husband is :-

Hus - band = jo hus kar apna band bajwaye ROFL
n ashu ji is doing same to same ..has has kar apna band bajwa rahe hai LOL

n wah meri nidhi tune prove kiya that u r true wifey LOL KANJOOS pati ko kaise theek karte hai LOL aaj tak jisne 1 rupee bhi spend nahi kiya 1 lakh ka bill dekhkar shocked ho gaya LOL 

ab its ok what's the big deal ...ashu ji itna to 1 surgery mein kama lete honge Winkn mehengai bhi to kitni hai ...n waise bhi she was shopping for him also n wo bhi sale mein LOL ...see a good mobile phone easily costs 30,000-40,000 ( ye alag baat hai that in the show ashu has i-phone but still Wink ) n a good heavy saree costs around -20,000 - 30,000 range ..so half of the money to yahi spend ho gayi ..WinkLOL ab 1 hi to friend hahi bichari ki ..uski shaadi mein shopping nahi karegi to kab karegi LOL 

waise bhi ashu ji ko lesson milna zaroori tha ..aaj tak apni biwi ko 1 gift nahi diya ..biwi to jane do khud apne liye bhi kuch kharch nahi kiya hoga sirf 1 tie ke jo shuru mein khareedi thi LOL 
Shaadi mein bhi whole kharcha was from ladki walon ki side se , then ashu 's all outfits was from armaan's showroom or from nidhi's side ..HM mein bhi biwi ne jungle mein le jakar kharcha bachaya n ashu dint gift anythn to wifey on any rasam or celebration n moreover poor girl gave full free service to mallu also ..nurse ka kharcha bachaya ...SO NIDHI DID RIGHT THING BY TAKING REVENGE ..1 HI BAAR MEIN LOLWink 

ok on a serious note its a good track again ...ashu being the mature one believes in savings while nidhi the younger one wants to live life khul ke ...good concept n ya its imp to teach nidhi also the importance of money ..the way she did shopping just to change her mood was actually wrong ...n jhatka is " TUMNE KABHI KHUD TO KUCH KAMAYA NAI "Shocked So may be again this will help nidhi to realise the importance of career .Confused

As madam was again out of way ...not taking career seriously ...join kiya nahi chutti pehle le li LOL pati ka khoob fayda uthaoWink ...though whatever happened was unpredictable ...

1. Dint like the way nidhi left the hospital just bcoz she dint get what she wanted ..she should have taken up admin job as challenge ...but leaving it was wrong Thumbs Down 
2. Ashu surprised me ..when he was not angry on nidhi when she left her duty without joining back ...in fact he was all ready to manao her ..as if he was expecting this from her ..that means he is not that strict ..Hubby ashu is powerful than Boss ashu Wink 

chalo finally ashuji ne biwi ko apna logic samjhaya that whatever he has done is only bcoz of wifey so she can get chutti easily Wink smart man . biwi realised her mistake n de di jhappi Smile

BUT THE BEST SCENE WAS WHEN NIDHI WAS TALKING TO ANJI N ASHU WAS CHEDOING HER WIFE BY DOING NATAK Wink LOL SUPERB N THEN CREDIT CARD KE BADLE ROMANCE Blushing ...ufff bas poore show mein aisa 1 scene mil jaye to show dekhna safal WinkEmbarrassed Clap 

on the other hand ranji is asking tips from ashni LOL very good Tongue chalo waiting to see their shaadi ...but engagement kyun nahi hui Confused

overall good show again ...n DB said the right thing ..saath saath kaam karna is not healthy for hubby - wifey ..hmm so indication towards upcoming problem ...or nidhi will decide to work smwhr else without taking ashu's benefit ..let's see...but for now like the way cvs everyday show a new track ..creates problem n solve it next day Clap Good job Thumbs Up

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

kananyaYessop-anzaeram-Sonnirabi157Armu4evasubashnishalini.malik72meenu0527Roza_DUfanktlkkoyelbasuniniborn2rulewaveskaks0211SwastikAshNidebaparna77jayanti_djvyoman

kaks0211 IF-Rockerz
kaks0211
kaks0211

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Good Post Shikha - I had not heard the definition of Husband earlier - I always knew it ki "jiska hasi bandh" ho jaye...Wink. Overall had liked the episode yest. Ashu turned out to be sensible in the argument - but he did not know what was going to hit him the next day...Loved performance of both KK and SK - they are doing better day by day...

Edited by kaks0211 - 18 July 2012 at 12:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19meenu0527

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Love the title.. indeed.. honey mange money.. n hubby mange honey ke liye buddhi.. (brains) LOL

Super post Shikha. .. good to see u back to daily analysis... Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19kaks0211

Roza_DU IF-Dazzler
Roza_DU
Roza_DU

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Good post Shikha..ya it was a fantastic epi.. Nidhi didn't surprise me...she is always like that..impulsive, fun loving, ...ab hubby n wifey dono mature act kare to dekhne ke liye bachega keyaLOLdifferences to dekha na hai...it would be fun to watch how do they sort out their  differences...career me serious hone me Nidhi ko to waqt lagega...overnite kuch nahi hoga...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19

waves IF-Rockerz
waves
waves

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Good one Shika. Guess what! that's the title I thought of for my post tooEmbarrassedLOL

SHIKHA19

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Lol.gud post shikha.loved d epi.

SHIKHA19

shalini.malik72 Goldie
shalini.malik72
shalini.malik72

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
good post and the cvs are on the right track even the trps are saying and the small little romance we get to see is bonus...hope for some good Nok jhok no illogical track...

SHIKHA19

fanktlk IF-Dazzler
fanktlk
fanktlk

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
great post Shikha... Clap

SHIKHA19

Go to top