Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Dear CVs, just see the pattern.*updated* (Page 8)

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Excellent post. Don't bother tweeting it to Gautam Hedge, the guy is as delusional as his favorite Anjali. 

Send this to 4Lions and hope someone with a brain sees it. Fans hated Bubbly and they got rid of her track. If we let them know we hate the sudden shift in IPK, going from an intense love story to a Didi Ki Saut story, they will get rid of it too. 

Nobody cares about Anjali enough to see her hogging the limelight at the expense of ArHi. So keep letting them know we are not happy with the way things are going!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

monalisa1234Mahi122AlpenliebeincandescentOmNaMaSteOmCHIPPEDCUP

-Sruthi- Goldie
-Sruthi-
-Sruthi-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Well said..Thumbs Up We definitely need parallel tracks but they should not dominate ArHi.. If they show proper ArHi bonding along with anjali depression n a sensible payash track, no one will complain..Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SuniMahi122OmNaMaSteOmincandescent

simran04 IF-Dazzler
simran04
simran04

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Awesome postClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmincandescent

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AlpenliebeincandescentOmNaMaSteOm

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CandYlicious_MS

Originally posted by sps0114

Originally posted by rainaluvBS

Originally posted by sps0114

Romance alone does not sustains a show...TRPs are about some message in the show/with storyline...the more tears more TRPs, cause a female lead is pursuing etc

Once Anjali comes out strong and stands up to Shyam, Anjali Arnav track and Khushi doing something meaningful TRP will go up...

Guys female shedding tears has never worked for IPK.

Agree - TRPs and tears go hand in hand for shows in general but not IPKKND...

IPKKND would like to see Anjali come out strong and Khushi instead of avoiding Anjali helping her to come out of her depression eventually, coz Khushi is the only one who knows how to snap out of mad moods, mad luck and situations and does not wallow in pain/self pity

Khushi approach is "hurt me with truth but never comfort me with a lie" Khushi is deep down practical and she is the only one who can pull Anjali out of her denial depression and help her accept the situation and overcome it strongly coz RM family will just sit down with Anjali and let her cry and wallow in self pity/pain as long as she wants

Honey thats how WE, the fans of IF analyze, all thanks to the lovely people out here who share their POVs and MAKE us SEE what we could'nt in the episodes.. Star We discuss it and justify the characters.. So we are able to empathize with Anjali..

But the TRP audience JUDGE what they get to SEE on the television at 8:00 pm.. And sadly the makers have'nt done a great job in justifying what they are showing currently i.e Anjali's behavior.. And the TRPs are a proof of that i.e the lack of execution thats all.. 

I watch the show with my whole family from the start of this show and trust me, NO ONE could understand whats cooking in Anjali's head.. ? They were like 'whats up with this woman..? Is she crazy..?' :S So the main problem is EXECUTION..

I agree with Candylicious.

The CVs are trying to justify this track by saying it's Didi KI Saut. How many people know about Didi KI Saut?

Do all the trp audience know about Didi Ki Saut? I don't think so. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.SublimeSaRun.SuniOmNaMaSteOmCandYlicious_S

nature-lover IF-Dazzler
nature-lover
nature-lover

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Excellent post Fari.
Bitter but true CVS that people always Arhi in same frame and hope CVs get their message. Giving limelight to Anjali can never work for TRPs and hope they got their answer that TRPs contributors also want to see Arhi and not JHALI. Neither JHALI rona works nor Didi ki saut Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmincandescent

.SublimeSaRun. Senior Member
.SublimeSaRun.
.SublimeSaRun.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Once again, awesome post Fari! Perfect analysis and less just said more in your post. The pattern is clear, Didi Ki Saut = a clear drop in TRPs.

Also, I feel the current characterization of Anjali has been extremely weak. If GH had to justify her actions and expressions on twitter after people were questioning a few episodes ago, something clearly is wrong here. The script and screenplay should be enough justification, which it hasn't been. Anjali is a character who, at this point, should be gaining sympathy from audience but instead, more people seem to hate her. Why? Her lifelessness and loss of hope is justified--she has gone through a lot.  The problem comes when she goes all "Didi Ki Saut" and starts seeing Khushi as the root cause of this fiasco. Audience does not like to see such regressive psychological thinking. While the IF audience may have the time and energy to justify her actions, the people at home sitting down at 8, could care less. They will not devote the time to  look for depth or meaning in a character--because that's not entertainment, it's just a waste of their time. 
That's the problem between our thinking and TRP audience thinking. We are completely obsessed with this show and love it unconditionally. Many of us will stick to it, thick or thin. Also, many of us on the forums are international viewers and have no power over TRPs anyhow. 
8 pm is a prime-time slot when whole families sit down to watch this. The regressive nature of Didi Ki Saut is the sole reason why TRPs have dipped. Because it really isn't, Nayi Sooch any ways! It's a new twist on the old and retrograde concept of Saas-Bahu! 
~Puja~

Edited by .SublimeSaRun. - 18 July 2012 at 6:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SuniOmNaMaSteOmCHIPPEDCUP

PersieV IF-Rockerz
PersieV
PersieV

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Well said :D

Go to top