Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Dear CVs, just see the pattern.*updated* (Page 6)

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
i agree with you Fari.. i just want to say please learn from the past mistake.. you once ruined a could have been perfect and best marriage track.. people were thrilled about it but what did you guys do? well again why repeating the same mistake.. after all this kidnapping.. Shyam's truth out people expected a good ArHi track.. but again! i totally agree that at this stage the character Anjali needs to get the importance.. fine give her importance but for that is it so so necessary to ruin almost every ArHi moments! i was ok with Anjali seeing them but for that was is needed to ruin the beautiful birthday moment!
pls dont forget that at the end of the day its iss pyaar ko kya naam doon.. forget your obsession over Didi ki saut!! pls! for your own betterment! we have said that many times that the other characters aint getting enough importance but for that who said that you need to side line the main lead!
get one thing clear no one sits in front of the TV to symphatize with the woman who clings to her brother and husband.. everyone wants to see that how Arnav will go one inch closer to Khushi and of course do nothing! you again have the best track.. Arnav Sing Raizada trying to woo his wife .. by showing Anjali's baby drama pls dont ruin this track.. one episode 5 minutes of Anjali is more than enough! i have to say that i love payal and kash track more than Anjali who is having the confusion between brother's love nad husband's love! Khushi is Arnav's ife and love not his Di ki saut!! if you cant understand this even now and say that dekhna hai to dekho.. this fake 2 TRP's wont take one week to turn true!
 we thought that with this wooing track we will get the M&B types romance which was forte of our show but again all this drama! why even precap has Anjali.. pls understand that you have the teen age viewers and even the aunties wants to see romance!! what will you take to understand this!
i am hoping that from next week you will understand the difference between giving importance to parallel lead and focusing on main lead! bring the ASR back and make him win Khushi in his ASR style.. you can also continue with Anjali drama.. we dont mind but for that dont compromise with Arnav and Khushi!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

SuniAfyaSiri22AmazingAmynature-lovertrina2010incandescentMrDarcyfanMephistoOmNaMaSteOmCHIPPEDCUPCandYlicious_S

ashley2006 Newbie
ashley2006
ashley2006

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
My only questions is: After 13 months of hate/torture/abuse relationship why can't we have a pure romantic story of Arnav n Khushi  what r writers afraid of???

Isnt it a romantic lovestory ??
if fans ask for it why do u guyz get mad??
did u start a show by showing the promos shyam n ajnalis happily married life ??or just the luv b/w anjali n arnav?? Noo
No u showed us Arshi
So keep that in mind

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Suninature-loverOmNaMaSteOmCHIPPEDCUPincandescentMrDarcyfanMephisto

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Yup TRP is an indication that "Didi Ki Sautan" is NOT what people signed up to watch and they are NOT going to tolerate the story shifting over to being overly "Anjali-centric"!!

Get this CV's!! NO ONE wants to see Anjali crying day in and day out, spying on ARHI and being jelouse and dreaming of Snake! IF she wants more screen space... give her a "sensible" storyline! NOT this sad story where SHE acts like Khushi is the "Other women" in her brother's life, NOT his wife! It is VERY disturbing!

Anjali and Arnav's relationship was always a bit too "Co-dependant" and a bit "Clingy"... BUT it was not "CREEPY"!!! Now it is going towards that side and trust me NO ONE wants to see that!

What did GH say... "Dehkna Hain Toh Deko"... Well Hum NAHIN Dekenge!!Angry

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 18 July 2012 at 1:37am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SuniSiri22AmazingAmyAlpenliebenature-lovertrina2010incandescentMephistoOmNaMaSteOmCHIPPEDCUP

riddzyee Senior Member
riddzyee
riddzyee

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Wow friday had 3 trps ..how come it dropped to 2 next day..i m guessing 7 pm slot on weekend didnt work..anyways yes people want ipkknd not didi ki saut

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Clapwell said dearClap

incandescent

-Mistletoe- Goldie
-Mistletoe-
-Mistletoe-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Awesome post!  Thumbs Up

I so so so wish CVs see this.
They should know - we signed up for IPKKND, an intense love story. And a didi's jealousy/insecurity would not add any amount of intensity if thats what they're tryng to do. Ermm

High time CVs learn from their mistakes. HIGH TIME.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmincandescent

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sps0114

Originally posted by incandescent

Originally posted by sps0114

Romance alone does not sustains a show...TRPs are about some message in the show/with storyline...the more tears more TRPs, cause a female lead is pursuing etc

Once Anjali comes out strong and stands up to Shyam, Anjali Arnav track and Khushi doing something meaningful TRP will go up...

I know that romance doesn't sustain a show. But there are better ways. 

Anjali's track is half baked. If they want sympathy for Anjali, they need to do a better job. Half the forum is against Anjali's current behaviour, some of the trp audience might also feel the same way. 

I think what CVs are showing with Anjali's current behavior is normal for a woman with her background, she is dependent/emotional personality and her whole world revolved around the two men, agree here with GH. All the pooja etc is a way for her to overcome all that she has gone through in life...Arnav became bitter with his experience and Anjali crutch was pooja...she is also handicap...as an individual she never dealt with her pain to become resilient and stand up on her own have a life of her own...she took care of Arnav she is a mother to him/he is her child not just brother her being possessive/insecure of Arnav is natural for an emotional person like her...when a person has not ventured out alone they will always try to hold on to someone...thats all Anjali is looking for and not finding Arnav there she is not jealous just insecure unsure...

I know that Anjali is going through a tough phase. But the way they are portraying it, it's not clicking with many people. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nature-loverSiri22OmNaMaSteOmCandYlicious_S

gangstagal07 Senior Member

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

incandescent

Go to top