Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Dear CVs, just see the pattern.*updated* (Page 12)

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmmazkachazkaincandescent

Yash141 Goldie
Yash141
Yash141

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
This show cannot be 'Didi ki Saut' if it wanted... There's a Didi... But where's the Saut..for God's sake... There's NO 'saut' in this show... If it refers to Khushi.. Khushi is NOT a saut.. She's Didi ki Bhabhi... When did she ever had a 'saut' kind of relationship with Shyam?? Urghh.. 

If they have a mistress for Shyam in mind..in the future.. Then we can actually consider about this.. But NO! NO!! No!!! There's no saut, for crying out loud...

Oh..I'm sorry... I LOVE your post sweetheart... ClapThe thing is whenever I see those three words... my blood starts boiling...Angry DB should get a life... 'Didi ki saut' My foot..

Edited by Yash141 - 18 July 2012 at 12:14pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmmazkachazkaincandescent

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

man I love your post - after hearing DB's interview today ...hope DB knows she is not the main lead but a small character actor...SANAYA IS THE MAIN LEAD AND DESERVES ALL THE ATTENTION...din't like similarity b/w her and Anjali's character...Anjali portrays herself to gain sympathy from everyone in the show...DB was portraying herself to gain sympathy from the entire cast of IPK ...man...to think that I really really liked DB ( I guess that was another world)...

Thanks for liking my post. 

I am not sure which interview you are talking about but I really don't think DB should be blamed here. She doesn't write or produce the show. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmmazkachazka

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yash141

This show cannot be 'Didi ki Saut' if it wanted... There's a Didi... But where's the Saut..for God's sake... There's NO 'saut' in this show... If it refers to Khushi.. Khushi is NOT a saut.. She's Didi ki Bhabhi... When did she ever had a 'saut' kind of relationship with Shyam?? Urghh.. 

If they have a mistress for Shyam in mind..in the future.. Then we can actually consider about this.. But NO! NO!! No!!! There's no saut, for crying out loud...

Oh..I'm sorry... I LOVE your post sweetheart... ClapThe thing is whenever I see those three words... my blood starts boiling...Angry DB should get a life... 'Didi ki saut' My foot..

Exactly, there is no Saut...Khushi was never really the saut to begin with. 

Err...but I wouldn't put all the blame on DB. 

OmNaMaSteOmmazkachazka

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jameelah52

do the Trp audience know anything about the show being Didi ki Saut?
NO! I've got family in India and they are enjoying the show as its going !!

Any of you remember Promo no. 5?? The one where Mamiji says Kahi yeh Anjali ki saut toh nahi?? What happened?? Too busy watching Arnav lash out at khushi promos????

We got an Arshi scene BECAUSE of anjali!! Forget understanding ANJALI, first try understanding the SHOW!!!

*edit*
I'm extremely sorry Fari for this! But its getting a bit too much for me to handle! I'm sorry. I know you are not bashing anyone but its just too much! I agree that the show has gained popularity because of Arnav and khushi and to some extent I blame the creators of the show for not promoting the show as it is. You posted a link on my post a couple of days ago. If Anjali was always suppose to be this important then why dint the Cv's show it that way other than throwing her in and out of the show before?? If she was always suppose to be this important why did they lose track of it? They did that with the character of Shyam as well. He was no where to be seen post Arhi wedding. And we are to be blamed as well. We demanded Arhi. We got that at the expense of a streched MU and somehow they lost the track of the story as well.

As Akshay and Daljeet mentioned in interview its a roller coaster ride! It has ups and downs. How about we stop complaining and enjoy the ride?

Once again I'm sorry Fari.

I saw promo no 5 I did not see anything like you mentioned. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

Originally posted by Jameelah52

do the Trp audience know anything about the show being Didi ki Saut?
NO! I've got family in India and they are enjoying the show as its going !!

Any of you remember Promo no. 5?? The one where Mamiji says Kahi yeh Anjali ki saut toh nahi?? What happened?? Too busy watching Arnav lash out at khushi promos????

We got an Arshi scene BECAUSE of anjali!! Forget understanding ANJALI, first try understanding the SHOW!!!

*edit*
I'm extremely sorry Fari for this! But its getting a bit too much for me to handle! I'm sorry. I know you are not bashing anyone but its just too much! I agree that the show has gained popularity because of Arnav and khushi and to some extent I blame the creators of the show for not promoting the show as it is. You posted a link on my post a couple of days ago. If Anjali was always suppose to be this important then why dint the Cv's show it that way other than throwing her in and out of the show before?? If she was always suppose to be this important why did they lose track of it? They did that with the character of Shyam as well. He was no where to be seen post Arhi wedding. And we are to be blamed as well. We demanded Arhi. We got that at the expense of a streched MU and somehow they lost the track of the story as well.

As Akshay and Daljeet mentioned in interview its a roller coaster ride! It has ups and downs. How about we stop complaining and enjoy the ride?

Once again I'm sorry Fari.

<font color="#0099ff">Hi Jameelah,</font>

<font color="#0099ff">You don't have to feel sorry for anything. I do remember posting the link in your thread.</font>

<font color="#0099ff">Well the way I see it, the cvs always planned to show Anjali as an important character. Perhaps even more important than Khushi. The initial articles suggested the Anjali's character would be very important but later when they launched the show, they decided to promote it differently putting Arnav and Khushi in focus. But those articles came out before the show even started and not many people have read them.</font>

<font color="#0099ff">The reason is quite obvious. A show titled Didi Ki Saut would not work. After Didi Ki Saut, they changed it to Vaidehi but even that title was changed because IPKKND is a more appealing. They promoted it as a love story so that it grabs eyeballs. These are not my words. Gul, Nissar and others said it in various interviews.</font>

<font color="#0099ff">They planned one thing but they promoted it something else.</font>

<font color="#0099ff">But the thing is, all of these interviews were posted in online sites. I doubt most of the trp audience are aware of these things. The reason that I made this post is to show the graph. Audience prefers to watch Arhi dominated episode.</font>

<font color="#0099ff">The reason is simple, Anjali was never given so much importance in the show , particularly after Arhi marriage and maybe the trp viewers are not adjusting well with this sudden change. If they wanted Didi Ki Saut to work maybe they should have focused on that from the beginning.</font>
<font color="#0099ff">I remember promo 5 as well. The one your talking about is actually promo 6. Promo 5 was the one which said Arhi's past is connected. There were two promos with Anjali in a row. After promo 5 there was teej promo with Anjali as well. Back in those days the trps were just over two. If I remember correctly, those promos didn't really boost the trps either.</font>

<font color="#0099ff">Gautam Hegde and others are now trying to pass it off as Didi Ki Saut and asking us to take it or leave it. What about those viewers who have no idea about Didi Ki Saut ?Confused</font>

<font color="#0099ff">I only wanted get my point across. My intention was not to offend anyone. My apologies if I did.</font>

I agree with you. Like I said the creators should have promoted the show as it was. If they knew that Arhi is crabbing attention then she shouldnt have even mentioned about the brother sister equation of the show. And for that I do blame the CV's.

As for Gautam Hegde, that guy has given angry a whole new meaning. But I sympathize with him. See, its his show. They know what they are doing. And if constantly keep complaining who knows he might bring back bubbly again saying Arnav fathered her...lol kidding... But seriously tell me if everyone just keeps on criticizing your work wont you be pissed?? But yeah giving an ultimatum is a bit along the lines of ASR. Who knows maybe ASR was inspired by him! ;)

But me being an online audience, even I dint have a clue that this show was reffered as didi ki saut. Maybe I was too late in joining the forum. But whatever it is I'm happy that atleast the story is heading somewhere. The MU is cleared, we can clearly see Arhi's bond getting stronger with each passing day so all I am saying is chill people! Relax and enjoy!

Again Fari, sorry for my rude behaviour earlier. And your point has come through :)

P.S- sorry my blunder about promo nos.

Mahi122incandescent

.A.l.i.a. IF-Dazzler
.A.l.i.a.
.A.l.i.a.

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
I'm not aginst what current track .. after all it will be a track which will end someday and what is remaining of the show cannot be based mainly on Anjali and her psychological problems ... but I'm really angry and disappointed from what GH said ! ... if he really means what he said ? I hope Sanaya find a show and writer who will use her talent and RESPECT her and her talent as what should she get .. and I hope they read your post to realize that ArShi is the main reason for IPK success, if ArShi\SaRun wasn't there .. I would stop watching this show long time ago, specially after comic track which was in march till may, and during the illogical and boring kiddnaping track .. I'm sure lot of peoble are like me ... if they knew from the begenning that they show mainly based on Arnav and Anjali, not on Arnav and Khushi , they not even think to watch the show ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122OmNaMaSteOmmazkachazkaincandescent

Go to top