Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Dear CVs, just see the pattern.*updated* (Page 11)

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
do the Trp audience know anything about the show being Didi ki Saut?
NO! I've got family in India and they are enjoying the show as its going !!

Any of you remember Promo no. 5?? The one where Mamiji says Kahi yeh Anjali ki saut toh nahi?? What happened?? Too busy watching Arnav lash out at khushi promos????

We got an Arshi scene BECAUSE of anjali!! Forget understanding ANJALI, first try understanding the SHOW!!!

*edit*
I'm extremely sorry Fari for this! But its getting a bit too much for me to handle! I'm sorry. I know you are not bashing anyone but its just too much! I agree that the show has gained popularity because of Arnav and khushi and to some extent I blame the creators of the show for not promoting the show as it is. You posted a link on my post a couple of days ago. If Anjali was always suppose to be this important then why dint the Cv's show it that way other than throwing her in and out of the show before?? If she was always suppose to be this important why did they lose track of it? They did that with the character of Shyam as well. He was no where to be seen post Arhi wedding. And we are to be blamed as well. We demanded Arhi. We got that at the expense of a streched MU and somehow they lost the track of the story as well.

As Akshay and Daljeet mentioned in interview its a roller coaster ride! It has ups and downs. How about we stop complaining and enjoy the ride?

Once again I'm sorry Fari.

Edited by Jameelah52 - 18 July 2012 at 7:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescentanitamalik

vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Loved ur point. So true. They should hear the audience.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
thats the point
i'll give my  own example :

i live in India, i saw the show since the beginning, there was no sign of Anjali in it. only arnav & khushi. Once that irritating terrace scene was tele - casted within a week i came to the forum to see why all that happened, till then i never felt the need to come to the forum
it never stressed this much, its only in mid feb that i came because i didnt like wht i saw
then i read Gul's interview i was really shocked i did not know about it.
I felt so cheated that i got addicted to a show & i did not know all the facts which were given very late
the promos had no inking towards it
they should have shown only Barun or Barun, Daljeet & Sanaya
i really regretted watching the show then
what gave me some kind of motivation was there would a proper redemption track where arnav would woo khushi back so i thought chalo thats a positive sign
today i feel even more cheated that they mixing 2 tracks in the name of anjali to get more prominence
im not happy with anjali's protrayal at all - what ever the CV's intended & what the show is giving are different
its completely far from sympathy
keeping the previous tracks in mind im not beeing able to sympathize with the character of anjali
1) no baby bump
2) she just goes & enters into her brothers room without knocking - he's married
3) she thinking about her pain wht about the fact that her brother was kidnapped - forget about shyam kidnapping & khushi - consider he was kidnapped by XYZ there should be some kind of concern towards him
4) she trusts her husband (blindly), then why cant her brother trust his wife
5) she is not the only who suffers many are suffering

there i end my rant (there is lots more i dont wanna bore ppl here)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RenuskYash141Siri22AmazingAmyincandescentCHIPPEDCUP

EvilMindedMe Senior Member
EvilMindedMe
EvilMindedMe

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Didi Ki Saut? Which drama is that?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmincandescent

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
ohoo Fari i love the way you put stuff..though its not sarcastic but its to the point and bulls eye! well said.i was thinking the same :)

OmNaMaSteOm

anitamalik IF-Stunnerz
anitamalik
anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Um, I'd rather see all the characters ina  good storyline..which is this. I think Anjali's role is justified in the current track and I'm enjoying it. This show isn't only about Arnav & Khushi! I wish people saw that, but sigh..I guess we've been watching a different show this past one year =)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nightingale...Jammy-incandescent

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jameelah52

do the Trp audience know anything about the show being Didi ki Saut?
NO! I've got family in India and they are enjoying the show as its going !!

Any of you remember Promo no. 5?? The one where Mamiji says Kahi yeh Anjali ki saut toh nahi?? What happened?? Too busy watching Arnav lash out at khushi promos????

We got an Arshi scene BECAUSE of anjali!! Forget understanding ANJALI, first try understanding the SHOW!!!

*edit*
I'm extremely sorry Fari for this! But its getting a bit too much for me to handle! I'm sorry. I know you are not bashing anyone but its just too much! I agree that the show has gained popularity because of Arnav and khushi and to some extent I blame the creators of the show for not promoting the show as it is. You posted a link on my post a couple of days ago. If Anjali was always suppose to be this important then why dint the Cv's show it that way other than throwing her in and out of the show before?? If she was always suppose to be this important why did they lose track of it? They did that with the character of Shyam as well. He was no where to be seen post Arhi wedding. And we are to be blamed as well. We demanded Arhi. We got that at the expense of a streched MU and somehow they lost the track of the story as well.

As Akshay and Daljeet mentioned in interview its a roller coaster ride! It has ups and downs. How about we stop complaining and enjoy the ride?

Once again I'm sorry Fari.

Hi Jameelah,

You don't have to feel sorry for anything. I do remember posting the link in your thread.

Well the way I see it, the cvs always planned to show Anjali as an important character. Perhaps even more important than Khushi. The initial articles suggested the Anjali's character would be very important but later when they launched the show, they decided to promote it differently putting Arnav and Khushi in focus. But those articles came out before the show even started and not many people have read them. 

The reason is quite obvious. A show titled Didi Ki Saut would not work. After Didi Ki Saut, they changed it to Vaidehi but even that title was changed because IPKKND is a more appealing. They promoted it as a love story so that it grabs eyeballs. These are not my words. Gul, Nissar and others said it in various interviews.

They planned one thing but they promoted it something else. 

But the thing is, all of these interviews were posted in online sites. I doubt most of the trp audience are aware of these things. The reason that I made this post is to show the graph. Audience prefers to watch Arhi dominated episode. 

The reason is simple, Anjali was never given so much importance in the show , particularly after Arhi marriage and maybe the trp viewers are not adjusting well with this sudden change. If they wanted Didi Ki Saut to work maybe they should have focused on that from the beginning. 

I remember promo 5 as well. The one your talking about is actually promo 6. Promo 5 was the one which said Arhi's past is connected. There were two promos with Anjali in a row. After promo 5 there was teej promo with Anjali as well. Back in those days the trps were just over two. If I remember correctly, those promos didn't really boost the trps either. 

Gautam Hegde and others are now trying to pass it off as Didi Ki Saut and asking us to take it or leave it. What about those viewers who have no idea about Didi Ki Saut ?Confused

I only wanted get my point across. My intention was not to offend anyone. My apologies if I did. 

Edited by incandescent - 18 July 2012 at 1:00pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Yash141OmNaMaSteOmmazkachazka

Ash95 IF-Dazzler
Ash95
Ash95

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Good post Fari

incandescent

Go to top