sonal mam's reply to me (Page 9)

-raiAasma- Goldie
-raiAasma-
-raiAasma-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

Originally posted by shamil

@raiAasma: There is no scope of divorce... Now Mohan won't be able to disclose the marriage... forget about that.
@shamil: Itne serial ke experience ke baad humne acche se seekh liya hai ... if you want magic forget logic LOL Wink Toh main aur Manesha yeh hi karne wale hain... anyway they might not bring is issue again unless they are in dire need of TRPs again...LOL

mamta I never watched the other craps coz I cant see magic without logic
my greatest mistake was that I thought NBT wud be differentConfused

Well I also tend to quit shows after they start taking test of my patience... but I'll watch this show for Kunal as long as I can bear it... let's see when the end point comes for me...
Same with me..I quit the show as soon as I find dragging..boring..I quit geet too..which used to be one of my fav show..the only show I watched till the end is Kis desh..i was deeply attched by that show and plus I love harshad and additi and their Jodi.. and now same with NBT I can't stop watching it..! Love kunal and aakanksha and Meghan..!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamilmisty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged

Well I also tend to quit shows after they start taking test of my patience... but I'll watch this show for Kunal as long as I can bear it... let's see when the end point comes for me...
same thing here
never been able show loyalty to any show I have watched. LOL

Shamil you don't know how many shows I've seen...doordasrsh se ekta shows se leke almost every show on TV except zee shows ... I've tried almost everyone... but yaa toh woh itne lambe chale ki I lost my patience ya phir woh khud khatam ho gaye...LOL SO shows phir bhi better the... no saas-bahu crap... but even in their shows... kuch lead ko pendulum ki taraha ghumate the...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-raiAasma-fatim30bsingapuryshamil

meghumonu Senior Member
meghumonu
meghumonu

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
@sitamma  plzz mera ek request hai tumse NBT ke forum mai plzz NBT ke bare mai hi discuss kiya jay!! kairee forum jakar tum kairee discussion kar lena!! sita

dnt mind itzz jst my POV nthng else!!SmileSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30sitammamisty85

fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged

Komal colors is not a youth channel like SO... yahan show ke launch ke 2 months baad hi leads ki shaadi ho jaati hai... what do you expect?... ab toh meri expectations bhi khatam ho gayi hain...
[/QUOTE]

totally agree with you mamtaSmile , actually every one was saying that Raj Nayk is different from previous CEO and he is doing every kind of experiment , so i raised my hopes ..even MB is totally different ..

so they are making totally different from dilchasp story to saas bahu crap Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by whitepearl

Originally posted by sumiswap

woh aajayegi baad mein 
when need arises
if there is no paper , how come rondi talk abt divorce papers.
sumi tum bhi naLOL

Jab papers aa jayenge tabhi shadi legal maan  lenge..abhi ke liye dimag to thanda rakhna hai to please assume that this shadi is illegal since no court was open at such ungodly hour to register their marriage.
Oops yeh kya maine wapas logic dhoondne ki koshish ki Shocked LOL
This rule has recently been added in hindu marriage act...How many states have accepted it? But surely it would me a great jert for viyas family and megha... Now I am happy that CVs have realized their mistake and are trying to move on ...hope they'll find some logic to proceed with the story and rectify their mistake. MM marrige is hopefully a step in that direction. Ab galti toh ho gayi ...sudharane main thoda to waqt lagega...And I am not supporting them ...just hoping against all odds.

they brought in MR track after a lot of discussions only. So dont think MM marrriage is a step to rectify their mistake.
They know very well what they are doing.
Rondi will remain a part of MM life

That again will be the end of NBT for many of its sensible fans...

misty85

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by whitepearl

Originally posted by sumiswap

woh aajayegi baad mein 
when need arises
if there is no paper , how come rondi talk abt divorce papers.
sumi tum bhi naLOL

Jab papers aa jayenge tabhi shadi legal maan  lenge..abhi ke liye dimag to thanda rakhna hai to please assume that this shadi is illegal since no court was open at such ungodly hour to register their marriage.
Oops yeh kya maine wapas logic dhoondne ki koshish ki Shocked LOL
This rule has recently been added in hindu marriage act...How many states have accepted it? But surely it would me a great jert for viyas family and megha... Now I am happy that CVs have realized their mistake and are trying to move on ...hope they'll find some logic to proceed with the story and rectify their mistake. MM marrige is hopefully a step in that direction. Ab galti toh ho gayi ...sudharane main thoda to waqt lagega...And I am not supporting them ...just hoping against all odds.

they brought in MR track after a lot of discussions only. So dont think MM marrriage is a step to rectify their mistake.
They know very well what they are doing.
Rondi will remain a part of MM life
that is what I also feel..Rondi will hang like a sword of Damocles over their head.!!!

misty85

poojaluvnbt IF-Stunnerz
poojaluvnbt
poojaluvnbt

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Are ye to hume bhi pta hai ki mohan megha ki shadi hogi. Per kya kisi ne ye pucha ki abhi hogi ya show ke end me.

misty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
@Sita: mere ghar mein shaam ko TV pe yeh hi show chal raha hota hai.. & my mom watches SNS & kairee together ROFL meri khichdi ban jaati hai...BTW lali lipistick is funny...
@Shamil: I'm feeling the same... otherwise they wouldn't have changed the actress... first they were not going to bring this track but then channel might have pressurized them to do this... & I can't believe that TC article was wrong about dream... I think it was last minute change by channel...
@sayandeep: yeh kuch din ki baat hai... uske baad hum used to ho jayenge...LOL Marriage celebrations start hone do sab bhul jayenge...

sitamma

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index