whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Originally posted by shamil

woh aajayegi baad mein 
when need arises
if there is no paper , how come rondi talk abt divorce papers.
sumi tum bhi naLOL

Jab papers aa jayenge tabhi shadi legal maan  lenge..abhi ke liye dimag to thanda rakhna hai to please assume that this shadi is illegal since no court was open at such ungodly hour to register their marriage.
Oops yeh kya maine wapas logic dhoondne ki koshish ki Shocked LOL
This rule has recently been added in hindu marriage act...How many states have accepted it? But surely it would me a great jert for viyas family and megha... Now I am happy that CVs have realized their mistake and are trying to move on ...hope they'll find some logic to proceed with the story and rectify their mistake. MM marrige is hopefully a step in that direction. Ab galti toh ho gayi ...sudharane main thoda to waqt lagega...And I am not supporting them ...just hoping against all odds.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30misty85

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Originally posted by misty85

Well I also tend to quit shows after they start taking test of my patience... but I'll watch this show for Kunal as long as I can bear it... let's see when the end point comes for me...
same thing here
never been able show loyalty to any show I have watched. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30sitammamisty85

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Originally posted by misty85

Originally posted by sitamma1

shamo,do you watch kairee?? i have started watching it now...it is very entertaining...
and Ambe VS Ambi ..lalli lipstick...I am sure you will love it.

Rofl... my mom watches that so I get a glimpse of it here & there... but still I'm not so happy with humbey...LOL MB mein mujhe viven pasand nahi... kya dekhu...Confused
arae humbe is all covering up for her insecurity...but ambi will make her alright...and that bg tune is great..kuch katta kuch meeta ...And that lalli lipstick...maaji..mera nature aap jaanti ho na???ROFL

knrajimisty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma1

hey dears,I have only one request...if at all we shift to another forum after this show,we must all shifft together...okay?? I do not want to lose you all.

Yes sita... hum jis bhi forum pe jayenge MMT jaisa thread khol ke apna gang banyenge...WinkLOL
Par uske liye pehle koi show toh dhoondo... mujhe nahi lagta abhi koi milega... so we should stick to it for the time being... KKK ka birthday jaane do uske baad dekhte hain.
shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whitepearl

Originally posted by sumiswap

woh aajayegi baad mein 
when need arises
if there is no paper , how come rondi talk abt divorce papers.
sumi tum bhi naLOL

Jab papers aa jayenge tabhi shadi legal maan  lenge..abhi ke liye dimag to thanda rakhna hai to please assume that this shadi is illegal since no court was open at such ungodly hour to register their marriage.
Oops yeh kya maine wapas logic dhoondne ki koshish ki Shocked LOL
This rule has recently been added in hindu marriage act...How many states have accepted it? But surely it would me a great jert for viyas family and megha... Now I am happy that CVs have realized their mistake and are trying to move on ...hope they'll find some logic to proceed with the story and rectify their mistake. MM marrige is hopefully a step in that direction. Ab galti toh ho gayi ...sudharane main thoda to waqt lagega...And I am not supporting them ...just hoping against all odds.

they brought in MR track after a lot of discussions only. So dont think MM marrriage is a step to rectify their mistake.
They know very well what they are doing.
Rondi will remain a part of MM life

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

knrajisitammamisty85

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
mamta,you watch kairee for a few days..you will love it...it started picking up steam only recently...since two weeks...here my husband also loves it...we roll with laughter...but many MIL's wont like it.!!!

knrajimisty85

meghumonu Senior Member
meghumonu
meghumonu

are yar tum log plzz aap ab apna bhadas nikalna band karoge kyu bhadas nikal rahe ho yeh jante hue ki yeh NBT ka yeh track ek bakwas hai!! to bakwas ke upar kys koi itna energy waste karte hai rant karke!! so come one guys apne mind ko nirvana mai le jao!! plzz itzz a reqst!! mai tum logo ki energy waste aur dekh nahi sakta!!

@sita ha thik kaha jab yeh show khatam hoga tab ham sab ek sath koi aur forum mai shift ho jayenge!! vada raha!!SmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

same thing here
never been able show loyalty to any show I have watched. LOL

Don't worry dear when CVS r not loyal to thr own show why should we stay loyal to it LOL

Edited by shyams - 18 July 2012 at 1:34am

fatim30misty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index