India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

sonal mam's reply to me (Page 5)

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
the greatest mistake we can ever commit is to look for logic and sense in serials...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30misty85

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma1

the greatest mistake we can ever commit is to look for logic and sense in serials...

Sita, even if they had showed just MM with lot of illogical crap, I would have complained less. But showing MR and then just massacring Mohan's character is just giving me a stomach churning feeling.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bsingapuryshamilmisty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
@raiAasma: There is no scope of divorce... Now Mohan won't be able to disclose the marriage... forget about that.
@shamil: Itne serial ke experience ke baad humne acche se seekh liya hai ... if you want magic forget logic LOL Wink Toh main aur Manesha yeh hi karne wale hain... anyway they might not bring is issue again unless they are in dire need of TRPs again...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-raiAasma-bsingapury

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
In balika vadhu,they have been showing bigamy for more than a yr...still people are watching...that is what people want to see..and that is what they show.!! at least we could enjoy the first 100 episode.that itself is great.!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30whitepearlknrajimisty85

meghumonu Senior Member
meghumonu
meghumonu

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
guys guys plzz is crappy twisted track par bhadas nikal ke apna energy waste mat badle mai us energy ko apke dil kareeb kisis bhi insan ko pyar karne mai lagao!! let's spread the word love!! frget NBT and logicless dappu jappu!! jst relax ur mind and say nirvana nirvana!!Ying YangYing Yang

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Originally posted by shamil

Originally posted by manesha76

Oh matlab Indu and her toli of vamps will be late in breaking 'THE' news. And Megha Mohan ki shadi najayaz. Yuck!!!! I can puke on this track now!!!

Marriage with Riddhima is not registered yet so legality ka toh sawaal hi nahi uthta . Only Mohan wants to speak about this to Megha . 
keep believing thatLOL
its LEGAL with a capital L

LOL Shadi ka certificate hai kya? Nahi na? To it is not legal Shamo LOL.

It is Illegal with a capital I...kya tum bhi LOL
woh aajayegi baad mein 
when need arises
if there is no paper , how come rondi talk abt divorce papers.
sumi tum bhi naLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

poojabiwhitepearlsumiswapmisty85-Swetha-

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sitamma1

Sita, even if they had showed just MM with lot of illogical crap, I would have complained less. But showing MR and then just massacring Mohan's character is just giving me a stomach churning feeling.
arae,mohan is just a fictional character,suman...why should we get hyper about that?? it is the cv's doing...for all we want,we can still consider him an idealist...this is where sticking to OS helps a lot...In my OS and my story mohan and megha are both good,and at no time their integrity is tampered with..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

@raiAasma: There is no scope of divorce... Now Mohan won't be able to disclose the marriage... forget about that.
@shamil: Itne serial ke experience ke baad humne acche se seekh liya hai ... if you want magic forget logic LOL Wink Toh main aur Manesha yeh hi karne wale hain... anyway they might not bring is issue again unless they are in dire need of TRPs again...LOL
mamta I never watched the other craps coz I cant see magic without logic
my greatest mistake was that I thought NBT wud be differentConfused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

poojabiknrajisumiswapbsingapurymisty85-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index