Thanks for sharing bro!! Hug

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Originally posted by misty85

Anything is possible , But logic kisi bhi serial mein nahi milega . Its better to watch documentary or Discovery rather then Serials . 

So true Manesha... Geet ne humein bahut se lessons diye hain... we should be thankful to  that show... aur NBT ke experience se meine seekha never commit the same mistake again. LOL

I would like to commit same mistake if i get to see good Leads together Wink

Lol... hum kabhi nahi sudhrenge...LOL
But I might not do the same mistake for any actor but for the story like I did for this show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76--Udhay--

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Well MM marriage will surely happen but neither Mohan not Megha will be happy, Mohan isliye because he didn't tell abt Ridhimma and Megha isliye because Mohan will not be happy Ermm And this will drag for few weeks atleast Thumbs Down

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumiswapmisty85--Udhay--

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zandu37

Folks , maybe Sonal means that EVENTUALLY Mohan and Megha get married and she is confirming that. Which we all know. She may not be confirming that the MM marriage will happen in the current track, is she? Or am I being too pessimistic?

Can't say... they might show marriage track if they are planning more drama after marriage... otherwise usually love stories end on marriage... uske baad toh saas-bahu drama hota hai... & I have no hopes from this channel... har show mein marriage kuch time baad ho jati hai aur har show saas-bahu ban jata hai. Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bsingapury--Udhay--

-raiAasma- Goldie
-raiAasma-
-raiAasma-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
I will MM marriage after the divorce..not for the logic an all but.. if without divorce marriage happens then neither we nor mohan can fully enjoy this wedding...am sure they will constantly show mohan remembering his marriage with ridz and we too can't forget that..so it's better if meghan marriage happens after divorce not now..! Just ma feelings my POV..!
          If marriage happens I don't want mohan to put that Ms returned by ridz to megha..!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Udhay--

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sumiswap

Oh matlab Indu and her toli of vamps will be late in breaking 'THE' news. And Megha Mohan ki shadi najayaz. Yuck!!!! I can puke on this track now!!!

Marriage with Riddhima is not registered yet so legality ka toh sawaal hi nahi uthta . Only Mohan wants to speak about this to Megha . 
keep believing thatLOL
its LEGAL with a capital L

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bsingapurysumiswapmisty85-Swetha-

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by misty85

Anything is possible , But logic kisi bhi serial mein nahi milega . Its better to watch documentary or Discovery rather then Serials . 

So true Manesha... Geet ne humein bahut se lessons diye hain... we should be thankful to  that show... aur NBT ke experience se meine seekha never commit the same mistake again. LOL

I would like to commit same mistake if i get to see good Leads together Wink
I agree with you there..And I have now more or less adapted to the fact that if I want to get pleasure out of MM jodi I have to leave aside logic..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

Originally posted by sumiswap

Oh matlab Indu and her toli of vamps will be late in breaking 'THE' news. And Megha Mohan ki shadi najayaz. Yuck!!!! I can puke on this track now!!!

Marriage with Riddhima is not registered yet so legality ka toh sawaal hi nahi uthta . Only Mohan wants to speak about this to Megha . 
keep believing thatLOL
its LEGAL with a capital L

LOL Shadi ka certificate hai kya? Nahi na? To it is not legal Shamo LOL.

It is Illegal with a capital I...kya tum bhi LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shamilmisty85-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index