India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

sonal mam's reply to me (Page 3)

-Deb- IF-Rockerz
-Deb-
-Deb-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
There are so much symbolism.. soo we have to watch the epis for confirmation of track...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85manesha76--Udhay--

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Why do you all forget Riddhima removing MS symbolism . That is also not seen as subh .

Manesha..agar main ek silly Indian wife ke jaise sochungi na abt Ridhi removing her MS...it will mean that Mohan ki jaan khatre mein hai...kyunki as per the ghisa pita rule, pati ki jaan MS mein basta hai!!! LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bsingapuryshamilmisty85manesha76--Udhay--

-Deb- IF-Rockerz
-Deb-
-Deb-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
yaar whre is sonam...usko bulaake laao..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76--Udhay--

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Originally posted by misty85

What to say... TRP ke liye sala kuch bhi karega... that's why they brought ridz... I'm really trying to forget the disaster & move on... at least they didn't split the MM jodi...

MM jodi split hogi..kal ka eklauta symbolism ke hisab se..Nanhi untying her knot even before spidey married her mommy!!

Errm... I think woh shaadi ke baad ka trouble hai...LOL After all they need some more masala after marriage...Wink

sitamma--Udhay--manesha76

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged

Your DP says you are fully in stress , I think u need a break from NBT . Thoda Holiday manake wapas fresh hoke aajao . Hug

Main NBT se gayi to wapas nahi aa paungi..I am addicted to NBT now..lekin shayad woh din door nahi jab main permanent break le lu..so jab tak hun, tab tak bear with my ranting LOL

bsingapurymisty85--Udhay--

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged

Anything is possible , But logic kisi bhi serial mein nahi milega . Its better to watch documentary or Discovery rather then Serials . 

So true Manesha... Geet ne humein bahut se lessons diye hain... we should be thankful to  that show... aur NBT ke experience se meine seekha never commit the same mistake again. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammabsingapurymanesha76--Udhay--

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Deb-

Originally posted by sumiswap

What to say... TRP ke liye sala kuch bhi karega... that's why they brought ridz... I'm really trying to forget the disaster & move on... at least they didn't split the MM jodi...

MM jodi split hogi..kal ka eklauta symbolism ke hisab se..Nanhi untying her knot even before spidey married her mommy!!

YUPS THE UNTYING SYMBOLISM SAYS SMTHNG ABOUT THAT..

But knot toh humesha mannat puri hone ke baad hi kholte hain... shaadi ki baat ho gayi... thik hai... vaise bhi saare purane symbolism ki dhajjiyaan pehle hi ud chuki hain jab MR shaadi dikhai... tum log abhi bhi symbolism de-code karne mein lage ho...Ouch sabka character assassinate hogaya ab kisi symbolism ka koi matlab nahi hai... NBT will never be the same again... Just enjoy MM moments ... I know it's hard but we can try still...Unhappy

crushed2012shamil--Udhay--

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged

Anything is possible , But logic kisi bhi serial mein nahi milega . Its better to watch documentary or Discovery rather then Serials . 

So true Manesha... Geet ne humein bahut se lessons diye hain... we should be thankful to  that show... aur NBT ke experience se meine seekha never commit the same mistake again. LOL

I would like to commit same mistake if i get to see good Leads together Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fallen Starsitamma--Udhay--misty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index