India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

sonal mam's reply to me (Page 12)

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
OK dekhte hai kya hot hai aur hope can njoy it,no high expectation..

Adil14 Senior Member
Adil14
Adil14

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghan432

confirmation again!!

Sayandeep Kar

• </strong>

thank u sonal mam!! ap ka mai kaise thanx bolu!! aap sach bol rehe hai na!! yeah conformed hai na!!

• mam mai janta hu ki mai aap ko fir se disturb kar raha hu!! par this is last time!! plzz aur ek bar confirm ki jiye plzz!! plzz!!

• Sonal Ganatra

4 minutes ago
    <a><strong><font color="#3b5998">Sonal Ganatra</font>
    </a>

• <u></u>

yes confirmed!

• plz say to Ms Sonal kay Mohan se dhoka na karwana, Megha ko sach bata kar unki shadi karwayein warna unka twist programme ka satyanas kardey ga. Mohan ne jo ilzam Manav per lagaya tha woh ilzam uss per khud lag jaega jo galat baat hogi. Aisa na karna.
    Sonal mam ka id dey ga koi?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwastikAshNi--Udhay--

basskaro Groupbie
    basskaro
    basskaro

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
    Originally posted by shamil

Originally posted by sitamma1

in most of the Malayalam serials..it is like this only...either 2 men and one woman..or two women and one man.that is why I do not even tune in to the channel..!!!! they take a beautiful story from a weekly magazine and turn it to utter crap...shamo,you must be knowing about it at least a little.
    sita I have NEVER watched any of the malayalam showsLOL gives me head acheOuch
    and my mom & sasuma are very much glued to some of them

..ditto to ur coments sita and shamo...Malayalam shows are a big headache...we manage with cartoons LOL during tht time and nw even NBT ..cartoons have replced our screen during NBT slot..
    but i am jus jinxed wth y all of us are trying to luk for logic in TV showz...whn NBT was having a gud run,everybody was gong gaga gaga over the story n screenplay it dint have the TRP's ...but nw they are showing utter crap..unlogical twist,Angry wotever nonsense can happen is shown..n moreover viewers are showing utter frustration and threaten nt to watch the show ...but alas...the TRP's have increased...and i thnk it still wll...is der any logic in it,,,i cant understnd...Wacko..mein to akal khi ganji ho jaaoongi soch soch kar...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

knrajisitammashamil--Udhay--

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
    ..geeth..
    ..geeth..

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
    Originally posted by basskaro

Originally posted by sitamma1

<font color="#0000FF">in most of theMalayalamserials..it is like this only...either 2 men and one woman..or two women and one man.that is why I do not even tune in to the channel..!!!! they take a beautiful story from a weekly magazine and turn it to utter crap...shamo,you must be knowing about it at least a little.</font>

sita I have NEVER watched any of the malayalam showsLOLgives me head acheOuch
    and my mom & sasuma are very much glued to some of them

..ditto to ur coments sita and shamo...Malayalam shows are a big headache...we manage with cartoons LOL during tht time and nw even NBT ..cartoons have replced our screen during NBT slot..
    but i am jus jinxed wth y all of us are trying to luk for logic in TV showz...whn NBT was having a gud run,everybody was gong gaga gaga over the story n screenplay it dint have the TRP's ...but nw they are showing utter crap..unlogical twist,Angry wotever nonsense can happen is shown..n moreover viewers are showing utter frustration and threaten nt to watch the show ...but alas...the TRP's have increased...and i thnk it still wll...is der any logic in it,,,i cant understnd...Wacko..mein to akal khi ganji ho jaaoongi soch soch kar...

True.NBT had a gud run. Instead of the tug of war in the 10.30 slot. Y on earth they have to resort to such crappy script is a mystery for me. Better late than never. Save the show. Also i wonder after so much of hue n cry y did the PH go with such a script. Something shld be der. Am quite hopeful that der wont b a bigamy track. Hmmm..

Edited by kunchii - 18 July 2012 at 3:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

basskaro--Udhay--

pakshi Senior Member
    pakshi
    pakshi

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
    Partythanks for the happy newsParty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Udhay--

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
    --Udhay--
    --Udhay--

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
    Guys Join the party by Myself and Reshu !! LOL

Here is the Link :

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3099304&TPN=6

Enjoy!!
    poojabi Senior Member
    poojabi
    poojabi

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by whitepearl

Originally posted by sumiswap

woh aajayegi baad mein 
    when need arises
    if there is no paper , how come rondi talk abt divorce papers.
    sumi tum bhi naLOL

Jab papers aa jayenge tabhi shadi legal maan  lenge..abhi ke liye dimag to thanda rakhna hai to please assume that this shadi is illegal since no court was open at such ungodly hour to register their marriage.
    Oops yeh kya maine wapas logic dhoondne ki koshish ki Shocked LOL
    This rule has recently been added in hindu marriage act...How many states have accepted it? But surely it would me a great jert for viyas family and megha... Now I am happy that CVs have realized their mistake and are trying to move on ...hope they'll find some logic to proceed with the story and rectify their mistake. MM marrige is hopefully a step in that direction. Ab galti toh ho gayi ...sudharane main thoda to waqt lagega...And I am not supporting them ...just hoping against all odds.

they brought in MR track after a lot of discussions only. So dont think MM marrriage is a step to rectify their mistake.
    They know very well what they are doing.
    Rondi will remain a part of MM life

in fact jis taarha se ye log raddi ko sympathy ka butter laga rahe kahin ye monu aur riddu ki dilchasp story na ban jaye.becoz trp audience love tedhe medhe love stories,jaha log shadi karte hai phir sofa bed bed sofa khelte hai,iski MS uske shirt ke button se attakta hai,raddi to hai hi gopi bahu types.and for trp sake cvs can do that also.in many shows maine dekha hai achanak leads hi badal jati hai,i dont remember the name but ek ekta show mein aisa hua tha.aur i have seen in fb ke log achanak ridhima ki acting aur beauty ki boht tarif aur ak ki burai kar rahe hai.she is getting sympathy votes.to its better ki riddi ko vamp banade aur MM ki shadi jitni jaldi ho karwade warna ye sari sympathy vote leke chali jayegi,aur kab logo ka dimag ghum jayega.pata nehi kab colors naya pole nikal de ke mohan banega kiska pati??
    ..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
    ..geeth..
    ..geeth..

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
    Originally posted by poojabi

Originally posted by whitepearl

Originally posted by sumiswap

woh aajayegi baad mein
    when need arises
    if there is no paper , how come rondi talk abt divorce papers.
    sumi tum bhi naLOL

Jab papers aa jayenge tabhi shadi legal maan lenge..abhi ke liye dimag to thanda rakhna hai to please assume that this shadi is illegal since no court was open at such ungodly hour to register their marriage.
    Oops yeh kya maine wapas logic dhoondne ki koshish kiShockedLOL

This rule has recently been added in hindu marriage act...How many states have accepted it? But surely it would me a great jert for viyas family and megha... Now I am happy that CVs have realized their mistake and are trying to move on ...<font color="#ff0000">hope they'll find some logic to proceed with the story and rectify their mistake. </font>MM marrige is hopefully a step in that direction. Ab galti toh ho gayi ...sudharane main thoda to waqt lagega...And I am not supporting them ...just hoping against all odds.

they brought in MR track after a lot of discussions only. So dont think MM marrriage is a step to rectify their mistake.
    They know very well what they are doing.
    Rondi will remain a part of MM life

</div><div>

in fact jis taarha se ye log raddi ko sympathy ka butter laga rahe kahin ye monu aur riddu ki dilchasp story na ban jaye.becoz trp audience love tedhe medhe love stories,jaha log shadi karte hai phir sofa bed bed sofa khelte hai,iski MS uske shirt ke button se attakta hai,raddi to hai hi gopi bahu types.and for trp sake cvs can do that also.in many shows maine dekha hai achanak leads hi badal jati hai,i dont remember the name but ek ekta show mein aisa hua tha.aur i have seen in fb ke log achanak ridhima ki acting aur beauty ki boht tarif aur ak ki burai kar rahe hai.she is getting sympathy votes.to its better ki riddi ko vamp banade aur MM ki shadi jitni jaldi ho karwade warna ye sari sympathy vote leke chali jayegi,aur kab logo ka dimag ghum jayega.pata nehi kab colors naya pole nikal de ke mohan banega kiska pati??
    MM will get married datz sure. But its not revealed that ridhima's truth is out or not. May be ridhma might approach megha n tell megha the current state of affairs before wedding. Keeping logic aside this culd b pssbl. Megha's knw the truth before marriage. Megha supporting mohan. Mohan bhi bach jayega. Positive thinking..

Edited by kunchii - 18 July 2012 at 3:42am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
    Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
    Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
    Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index