Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

sonal mam's reply to me (Page 11)

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vs-kmh

Are ye to hume bhi pta hai ki mohan megha ki shadi hogi. Per kya kisi ne ye pucha ki abhi hogi ya show ke end me.

Don't keep your hopes high... agar shaadi ke baad saas-bahu drama se TRP nahi ayi toh next 3 months mein show mar jayega... & I'll be very happy ki aur khilli udne se bachch gayi...Evil Smile

smittu Goldie
smittu
smittu

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
 Iwant MM toegther-- by hook or crook , jo hua ho gaya -- now nothing can be done but MM ki shaadi is what I want desperately and yes with that Mohan ka character will lose its sheen some more but wat to do -- MM  shaadi is all I want :( although the initial excitement is no longer there :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
in most of the Malayalam serials..it is like this only...either 2 men and one woman..or two women and one man.that is why I do not even tune in to the channel..!!!! they take a beautiful story from a weekly magazine and turn it to utter crap...shamo,you must be knowing about it at least a little.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

basskaroshamilmisty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
@sita: forget it... dekho smitto khush hai... manesha & Bidzie bhi khush hone ki koshish kar rahe hain... we should also try to be happy... humein kabhi bhi Indian TV dramas dekhne ki galti nahi karni chahiye.. except comedy shows... warna anjaam yeh hi hoga.. be prepared for it. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

basskarositamma

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

@sita: forget it... dekho smitto khush hai... manesha & Bidzie bhi khush hone ki koshish kar rahe hain... we should also try to be happy... humein kabhi bhi Indian TV dramas dekhne ki galti nahi karni chahiye.. except comedy shows... warna anjaam yeh hi hoga.. be prepared for it. 

actually mamta,i am happier than many here...and more so because like you i have also stopped having any expectations ...i am going to watch it for whatever entertainment it is going to provide and for KKK..

basskaromisty85

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma1

in most of the Malayalam serials..it is like this only...either 2 men and one woman..or two women and one man.that is why I do not even tune in to the channel..!!!! they take a beautiful story from a weekly magazine and turn it to utter crap...shamo,you must be knowing about it at least a little.
sita I have NEVER watched any of the malayalam showsLOL gives me head acheOuch
and my mom & sasuma are very much glued to some of them

basskaromisty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
@sita, shamil: it's same old issue everywhere... we get a good show in ages... my last good show was SGP... next pata nahi kab ayega... so stick to NBT for the time being... festive season mein new shows launch honge tab choose karenge...

basskaro

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma1

<font color="#0000FF">in most of theMalayalamserials..it is like this only...either 2 men and one woman..or two women and one man.that is why I do not even tune in to the channel..!!!! they take a beautiful story from a weekly magazine and turn it to utter crap...shamo,you must be knowing about it at least a little.</font>
malayalam serials.. Ha..ha stay away.. Derz a lady who was pregnent for one n half years.. Hindi serials r far better. I think jappu shld try his hand in malayalam serials..

basskaro

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index