Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: whitepearl

This rule has recently been added in hindu marriage act...How many states have accepted it? But surely it would me a great jert for viyas family and megha... Now I am happy that CVs have realized their mistake and are trying to move on ...hope they'll find some logic to proceed with the story and rectify their mistake. MM marrige is hopefully a step in that direction. Ab galti toh ho gayi ...sudharane main thoda to waqt lagega...And I am not supporting them ...just hoping against all odds.

they brought in MR track after a lot of discussions only. So dont think MM marrriage is a step to rectify their mistake.
They know very well what they are doing.
Rondi will remain a part of MM life
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
mamta,you watch kairee for a few days..you will love it...it started picking up steam only recently...since two weeks...here my husband also loves it...we roll with laughter...but many MIL's wont like it.!!!
meghumonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
are yar tum log plzz aap ab apna bhadas nikalna band karoge kyu bhadas nikal rahe ho yeh jante hue ki yeh NBT ka yeh track ek bakwas hai!! to bakwas ke upar kys koi itna energy waste karte hai rant karke!! so come one guys apne mind ko nirvana mai le jao!! plzz itzz a reqst!! mai tum logo ki energy waste aur dekh nahi sakta!!

@sita ha thik kaha jab yeh show khatam hoga tab ham sab ek sath koi aur forum mai shift ho jayenge!! vada raha!!😊😊
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamil

same thing here
never been able show loyalty to any show I have watched. πŸ˜†

Don't worry dear when CVS r not loyal to thr own show why should we stay loyal to it πŸ˜†
Edited by shyams - 11 years ago
-raiAasma- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: misty85

Well I also tend to quit shows after they start taking test of my patience... but I'll watch this show for Kunal as long as I can bear it... let's see when the end point comes for me...

Same with me..I quit the show as soon as I find dragging..boring..I quit geet too..which used to be one of my fav show..the only show I watched till the end is Kis desh..i was deeply attched by that show and plus I love harshad and additi and their Jodi.. and now same with NBT I can't stop watching it..! Love kunal and aakanksha and Meghan..!
misty85 thumbnail

same thing here
never been able show loyalty to any show I have watched. πŸ˜†

Shamil you don't know how many shows I've seen...doordasrsh se ekta shows se leke almost every show on TV except zee shows ... I've tried almost everyone... but yaa toh woh itne lambe chale ki I lost my patience ya phir woh khud khatam ho gaye...πŸ˜† SO shows phir bhi better the... no saas-bahu crap... but even in their shows... kuch lead ko pendulum ki taraha ghumate the...πŸ˜†
meghumonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@sitamma  plzz mera ek request hai tumse NBT ke forum mai plzz NBT ke bare mai hi discuss kiya jay!! kairee forum jakar tum kairee discussion kar lena!! sita

dnt mind itzz jst my POV nthng else!!😊😊
fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Komal colors is not a youth channel like SO... yahan show ke launch ke 2 months baad hi leads ki shaadi ho jaati hai... what do you expect?... ab toh meri expectations bhi khatam ho gayi hain...
[/QUOTE]

totally agree with you mamta😊 , actually every one was saying that Raj Nayk is different from previous CEO and he is doing every kind of experiment , so i raised my hopes ..even MB is totally different ..

so they are making totally different from dilchasp story to saas bahu crap πŸ˜•

whitepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

they brought in MR track after a lot of discussions only. So dont think MM marrriage is a step to rectify their mistake.

That again will be the end of NBT for many of its sensible fans...
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

that is what I also feel..Rondi will hang like a sword of Damocles over their head.!!!