Rab Se Sohna Isshq
Rab Se Sohna Isshq

India-Forums

Both the Males look horrible... (Page 3)

-Rashu-villian- IF-Stunnerz
-Rashu-villian-
-Rashu-villian-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
LOLwell most imp is they are acting good so i  really dont mind how they look

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SanDhirFanatic

ChelseaForEver IF-Dazzler
ChelseaForEver
ChelseaForEver

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku_chudail

Same hereLOL

Both the girls are so freaking pretty. Ekta and Sukku. But the guys are so not of their level. I never liked the casting of the male leads of this show. Kanan looks like a sleepy head and Ashish, well, he looked great as Chandragupta maurya, but I didn't like him in this showConfused No offence to anyone.

Ditto Chakkz

Suku and Ekta ki baraabari k koi aadmi hote toh maza aata Tongue Wink 

I wish they rope in sm one like Karan Wahi later  Disapprove

Edited by Pavi.Dravid119 - 18 July 2012 at 8:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mitzificationFearless_Lover

Mohini19 Goldie
Mohini19
Mohini19

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
I do agree with your post to an extent. However, I also feel that looks is only one particular trait for an actor. What is much more important is whether or not they can act. And I'm sorry to say this, but the truth is that both the male leads are not all that good at acting.

I have seen the acting of the guy playing Daljeet's character (Kanan) before in this show "Apne ke liye Geeta ka Dharamyudh" that used to air on Zee. He was very very average in acting.

The guy playing Ranveer (Ashish) may be charming, if not good looking. However, he needs to work seriously on his acting skills. Whether we like it or not, there are actors out there on shows across all channels who have been doing a much better job. Comparisons are obvious when it comes to shows, actors, and acting skills.

However, I hope that their acting improves seriously over the course of next few weeks or months.

Edited by Mohini19 - 18 July 2012 at 12:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiranskmitzification

kaala Senior Member
kaala
kaala

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malayraj

For god sake , please don't create such topics... Both the leads are perfect for the roles. I like Kanan very much so please don't call him whatsoever ! 
Please I like this show very much.. Instead of making topics on the story you are making on actors.. 
Please stop it..

Kanan-Ekta forever !!!!!!!
I think we have the freedom to express our thoughts here... why take it so personal.

kiransk

kaala Senior Member
kaala
kaala

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbiAnshUtpol

i think the are perfect for their roles and episodes pls stop spreading negativity on this forum even if be it bad cv can't replace them if you don like them pls stop spreading negativity episodes and promos are very superb so kindly stop it
no spread of Negativity... Just an opinion expressed. They could have gone for better looking guys... especially that the female lead is looking so pretty. Just my thoughts... everyone entitled to their own opinion and freedom of expression

mitzification

mitzification Goldie
mitzification
mitzification

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
hey ..we shd write to the producers then ... I am no fan of karan wahi but ranbeer shd be someone like karan wahi atleast .. pleasing to the eye ..no ? and the other guy ... no comments ... else ill be banned ehheeh

kaala

kaala Senior Member
kaala
kaala

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitzification

hey ..we shd write to the producers then ... I am no fan of karan wahi but ranbeer shd be someone like karan wahi atleast .. pleasing to the eye ..no ? and the other guy ... no comments ... else ill be banned ehheeh
Yea I agree... Karan Wahi is awesome...
But no comments further as some people have already taken it too personally.

I have nothing against the leads and acting wise they r  good.
Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
if you don't like someone's looks then just say i don't like them...don't use the words like horrible
its hurting fan's emotions
as for Ashish ..there a no. of girl fan followings for him..and they are not blind
he won thousands of hearts by doing CGM
he is not fair and lovely type hero..he is rough and tough...
and has a next door boy look

other guy looks gentle

its ur freedom not to like heroes but u don't have right to use words like horrible,ugly on someone's looks

its violating IF rule..and called bashing of actor

Edited by aru_86 - 19 July 2012 at 7:43am

suvarnaawt

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index