Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Both the Males look horrible... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
In reality, not everyone are not stunning good looking. And i think common people would be able to relate themselves to the character that both the male actors play and what is it in looks? I think its the talent that matters. I personally feel that Daljeet looks a little like Ranbir Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anon91Sam_KaShiansamarp2SanDhirFanaticjakther7Batameez.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Both the Males look horrible... (Page 2)" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mitzification

Goldie

mitzification

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
The new girl is quiet preety and I feel like watching the show because of her ...but even i dont like the male leads .. had it been some good lukin guys ..id be dying to watch this show ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiransk--epiPhobia--

SanDhirFanatic

IF-Dazzler

SanDhirFanatic

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
i think luking good is nt the only criteria to become an actor.definitely its one of the factors bt nt the only one

we all should see first that whether both of them can act or not.

as for me i liked the two male leads.hv no problem watching them.if the show  nd its content is good then it ll automatically make its actors good

anon91-SUMITaholic-

K.Sean

IF-Sizzlerz

K.Sean

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
The only one I like is Ranveer... the other one is ugly and I don't like Ekta either. For me the casting of the female leads should have been better too :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neetuk

mjht_one

IF-Sizzlerz

mjht_one

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
i like ashish but i don't like the other guy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--epiPhobia--

-SUMITaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
For god sake , please don't create such topics... Both the leads are perfect for the roles. I like Kanan very much so please don't call him whatsoever ! 
Please I like this show very much.. Instead of making topics on the story you are making on actors.. 
Please stop it..

Kanan-Ekta forever !!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anon91suvarnaawtchanda925

chanda925

Groupbie

chanda925

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Why are there topics based on actors' looks?? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What one considers beautiful/handsome might not be the same for other person. Please  judge actors on their acting ability and how well they get into their character rather than their looks. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suvarnaawtSanDhirFanatic-SUMITaholic-

--epiPhobia--

IF-Sizzlerz

--epiPhobia--

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
agree wis u
the show needed to get better guys...the girls are so pretty

kiranskmitzification

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.