Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IPKKND TRP Thread #4 [ALL Discussions Here] (Page 81)

nehusashhh IF-Dazzler
nehusashhh
nehusashhh

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by sashhh33

Originally posted by monalisa1234

Guys can we please start a serious mission of calling star plus at random for promos? I think this is the right time to get started to push channel for proper promotion. We should be polite but demand it.. How many of u agree with me... Plz guys help me out.

well it is needed to be done..
but i doubt that will be enough!! the stupid storyline needs to get fixed!! they should cut down the crappy comedy circus and show intensity and give respect to khushi's feelings, her hurt, the bad situation...
arnav should quit puppy love formulas n comedy and talk and apologize to khushi in proper words!! regret, repent...i don't mean grovel..but it doesn't make a man any less to man up to the mistakes he did and apologize to the victim!!
until these happen i doubt there will be any increase:((

Yes i agree wid u ...but i guess dey hav planed it befr itself hw dey will cary...it ahead..i m sure dy will sooon finish up wid dis comedy...aftr all d past few days wer very hectic fr d family...dey need a lil comedy...2 revive 2 normal...den dey can cum up wid arnav's redemption

my question is WHY? WHY do they need to dilute the story and the impact!!Ouch

in a daily soap i don't understand why they think they need to dilute the intensity with comedy!! WTH!! a soap is expected to capitalize on intensity and actually build on it!!! multiply it increase the impact and thus retain the audience and attract new ones too!!
why this basic fact is not getting through their thick skulls when we are every single day shouting from roof tops is what baffles me completely!!!!
!

WHY DOES THINGS HAVE TO BE REVIVED BACK TO NORMAL BEFORE IT BECOMES INTENSE? why ruin it before fixing?:((

yes partly u r corect...but sumtyms d audiences dnt lyk always intense track..becz its nt nly d young pepul whu watch even d older ones...lyk my mom was sayin d oder day dat dey continuosly show hatred...or sum misundrstandin or d oder..so den pepul if dey dnt lyk dey stop watchn..yestrday she saw d comedy nd was a bit hapy..
i noe its an intense love story..but we can do nothin becz cvs will do wat dey want

ya that is why the TRPs r sky rocketing!!Sleepy seems this formula is not working...so why don't they try the one most of us including me is suggesting!!
they can scrap it off it doesn't work..but judging from everything i have seen for myself...well what i say seems to be the wish of 90% of the audience...

yes most of d audience wants dat..but dey say its a ficion nd involves all characters...
so i think we shud trust dem nd be a lil patient..i noe its gettin on nerves but still!!!
aftr all our beloved show...

nehusashhh IF-Dazzler
nehusashhh
nehusashhh

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
i feel dey shud use payal akash...dis couple much more efficiently..nd even shyam nd anajli..becz dey rock as couples nd i m sure dey can do much more...
applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz
applesauce.
applesauce.

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged

<font color="#000033">i feel dey shud use payal akash...dis couple much more efficiently..nd even shyam nd anajli..becz dey rock as couples nd i m sure dey can do much more...</font>

Payal shud realy stand up nw..n tel mami OFF!enough of tears.her every dialogue is with tears be it sad,happy!too much rotlu chars are irritatin.
-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
something must be done... this is unbelievable... yrkkh has 3.8 TRP... our show...2.6???

how does this system work??? many serials which were no where near ipk is leading in TRP race... we must watch ipk in tv at 8 to increase TRP and bring our show back to top 5... this is pathetic...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

go2sleep83

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Wait, are the trps posted?
mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
lets hope for th e best