Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IPKKND TRP Thread #4 [ALL Discussions Here] (Page 79)

.mystic.girl. Goldie

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kielyprincessunara

nehusashhh IF-Dazzler
nehusashhh
nehusashhh

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_86

Two of the most popular shows of star plus on the net IPKKND and the sister show, are showing such low TRP'S. How is this actually possible?Shocked
dats wat even i m surprised...first i thought only ipkknd...but dn even ehmmbh...actully both d shows r doin well stll i dnt noe wats wrong...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarun_4everKielycocoatree

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashhh33

[QUOTE=priya_86]Two of the most popular shows of star plus on the net IPKKND and the sister show, are showing such low TRP'S. How is this actually possible?Shocked
dats wat even i m surprised...first i thought only ipkknd...but dn even ehmmbh...actully both d shows r doin well stll i dnt noe wats wrong...

totally something is very fishy in providing trp chartsConfused

but cv's must takacare some points

cv's should take part this:Smile well if is a good bonding..it never happens Confused

:characters inconsistency

:lack of communications b/w each members

:always wrong things were heard n taken as a issue

:Hiding all things breaks a relationships 

: anjali needs to know abt shyam's otherside,,well..whole family should come forward for the     right reason n tells the truht abt his hubby to her..stop provding sleeping pillsLOL

:mamiji n akash shut up n have to grow up..Confused

:illogical reasons makes show downConfused

:sudden change in arnav-anji relationships..Confused

:no reason for being rude to guptas sis.Shockedspecially mom n son pairOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nehusashhhprincessunara

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by monalisa1234

Guys can we please start a serious mission of calling star plus at random for promos? I think this is the right time to get started to push channel for proper promotion. We should be polite but demand it.. How many of u agree with me... Plz guys help me out.

well it is needed to be done..
but i doubt that will be enough!! the stupid storyline needs to get fixed!! they should cut down the crappy comedy circus and show intensity and give respect to khushi's feelings, her hurt, the bad situation...
arnav should quit puppy love formulas n comedy and talk and apologize to khushi in proper words!! regret, repent...i don't mean grovel..but it doesn't make a man any less to man up to the mistakes he did and apologize to the victim!!
until these happen i doubt there will be any increase:((

Yes i agree wid u ...but i guess dey hav planed it befr itself hw dey will cary...it ahead..i m sure dy will sooon finish up wid dis comedy...aftr all d past few days wer very hectic fr d family...dey need a lil comedy...2 revive 2 normal...den dey can cum up wid arnav's redemption

my question is WHY? WHY do they need to dilute the story and the impact!!Ouch

in a daily soap i don't understand why they think they need to dilute the intensity with comedy!! WTH!! a soap is expected to capitalize on intensity and actually build on it!!! multiply it increase the impact and thus retain the audience and attract new ones too!!
why this basic fact is not getting through their thick skulls when we are every single day shouting from roof tops is what baffles me completely!!!!
!

WHY DOES THINGS HAVE TO BE REVIVED BACK TO NORMAL BEFORE IT BECOMES INTENSE? why ruin it before fixing?:((

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Punkin22

nehusashhh IF-Dazzler
nehusashhh
nehusashhh

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by monalisa1234

Guys can we please start a serious mission of calling star plus at random for promos? I think this is the right time to get started to push channel for proper promotion. We should be polite but demand it.. How many of u agree with me... Plz guys help me out.

well it is needed to be done..
but i doubt that will be enough!! the stupid storyline needs to get fixed!! they should cut down the crappy comedy circus and show intensity and give respect to khushi's feelings, her hurt, the bad situation...
arnav should quit puppy love formulas n comedy and talk and apologize to khushi in proper words!! regret, repent...i don't mean grovel..but it doesn't make a man any less to man up to the mistakes he did and apologize to the victim!!
until these happen i doubt there will be any increase:((

Yes i agree wid u ...but i guess dey hav planed it befr itself hw dey will cary...it ahead..i m sure dy will sooon finish up wid dis comedy...aftr all d past few days wer very hectic fr d family...dey need a lil comedy...2 revive 2 normal...den dey can cum up wid arnav's redemption

my question is WHY? WHY do they need to dilute the story and the impact!!Ouch

in a daily soap i don't understand why they think they need to dilute the intensity with comedy!! WTH!! a soap is expected to capitalize on intensity and actually build on it!!! multiply it increase the impact and thus retain the audience and attract new ones too!!
why this basic fact is not getting through their thick skulls when we are every single day shouting from roof tops is what baffles me completely!!!!
!

WHY DOES THINGS HAVE TO BE REVIVED BACK TO NORMAL BEFORE IT BECOMES INTENSE? why ruin it before fixing?:((

yes partly u r corect...but sumtyms d audiences dnt lyk always intense track..becz its nt nly d young pepul whu watch even d older ones...lyk my mom was sayin d oder day dat dey continuosly show hatred...or sum misundrstandin or d oder..so den pepul if dey dnt lyk dey stop watchn..yestrday she saw d comedy nd was a bit hapy..
i noe its an intense love story..but we can do nothin becz cvs will do wat dey want

nehusashhh IF-Dazzler
nehusashhh
nehusashhh

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanakamaraj

[QUOTE=priya_86]Two of the most popular shows of star plus on the net IPKKND and the sister show, are showing such low TRP'S. How is this actually possible?Shocked

totally something is very fishy in providing trp chartsConfused

but cv's must takacare some points

cv's should take part this:Smile well if is a good bonding..it never happens Confused

:characters inconsistency

:always wrong things were heard n taken as a issue

:Hiding all things breaks a relationships 

: anjali needs to know abt shyam's otherside,,well..whole family should come forward for the     right reason n tells the truht abt his hubby to her..stop provding sleeping pillsLOL

:illogical reasons makes show downConfused

:no reason for being rude to guptas sis.Shockedspecially mom n son pairOuch

yes i agree wid u ...in dese points...

nd most importantly hidin things frm family wen its nt necesary...
adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
the trps r down jus coz no promo ...if der wud b a promo every week to kp d viewers updated on d track n twists den d trps wud sustain or rise...

track is fine...n most of d shows hv dropped...

so dis week if ders an interesting promo in a day or 2 ...d show trps ll rise...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarun_4ever

_Dazzling_ IF-Rockerz
_Dazzling_
_Dazzling_

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ogive_nab

Originally posted by _Dazzling_

Ipk out of 10 in trp chart.sigh..don't know what wl happen in next the way cvs r making the important track of khushi's leaving rm as funny way!

<font face="'Courier New', Courier, mono">Nabs be prepared for anyhting(I mean it)!!</font>

nahi yaar maat bol ye sa! Then sp wl send ipk under scanner n i don't think abt this by mistake. Why cvs r not understanding their baby(they claim always) is telecast at 8pm when it wl b tough to get so many viewers if they don't make preplanned gud script fr show?

<font face="'Courier New', Courier, mono">Ami tui-i bolchhi!!Bolte pari to??</font>
<font face="'Courier New', Courier, mono">Eta shunechis to??</font>
<font face="'Courier New', Courier, mono">"Pipilikar dana othe moribar tore"??</font>
<font face="'Courier New', Courier, mono">
</font>
<font face="'Courier New', Courier, mono">This is exactly the case here!!</font>
<font face="'Courier New', Courier, mono">I couldn't agree more with this!!</font>

hey of course parish..ami janae khub khushi ja tui Bangali..where r u from? Kolkata!

<font face="'Courier New', Courier, mono">Thanks a lot for permitting!!</font><font face="'Courier New', Courier, mono">Hug</font>
<font face="'Courier New', Courier, mono">You didn't know that!!yup I'm from Kolkata!!</font><font face="'Courier New', Courier, mono">Smile</font>

hey not need to say thanks fr this..actually amar khub vhalo lagae jakhon kono Bangali kae ekhanae friend hisae bae pai.
Awww love you!!Hug

Go to top