Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IPKKND TRP Thread #4 [ALL Discussions Here] (Page 78)

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
how come no one is questioning where is the .3 trp for 8 pm slot gone ? did people switch off the tv sets ?

some things badly fishy 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Piyali--rimi015cocoatree

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Dazzling_

Originally posted by ogive_nab

Ipk out of 10 in trp chart.sigh..don't know what wl happen in next the way cvs r making the important track of khushi's leaving rm as funny way!

<font face="'Courier New', Courier, mono">Nabs be prepared for anyhting(I mean it)!!</font>

nahi yaar maat bol ye sa! Then sp wl send ipk under scanner n i don't think abt this by mistake. Why cvs r not understanding their baby(they claim always) is telecast at 8pm when it wl b tough to get so many viewers if they don't make preplanned gud script fr show?

<font face="'Courier New', Courier, mono">Ami tui-i bolchhi!!Bolte pari to??</font>
<font face="'Courier New', Courier, mono">Eta shunechis to??</font>
<font face="'Courier New', Courier, mono">"Pipilikar dana othe moribar tore"??</font>
<font face="'Courier New', Courier, mono">
</font>
<font face="'Courier New', Courier, mono">This is exactly the case here!!</font>
<font face="'Courier New', Courier, mono">I couldn't agree more with this!!</font>

hey of course parish..ami janae khub khushi ja tui Bangali..where r u from? Kolkata!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Dazzling_

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
again a huge drop!!!
feeling very scared now!Ouch
_Dazzling_ IF-Rockerz
_Dazzling_
_Dazzling_

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged

Ipk out of 10 in trp chart.sigh..don't know what wl happen in next the way cvs r making the important track of khushi's leaving rm as funny way!

<font face="'Courier New', Courier, mono">Nabs be prepared for anyhting(I mean it)!!</font>

nahi yaar maat bol ye sa! Then sp wl send ipk under scanner n i don't think abt this by mistake. Why cvs r not understanding their baby(they claim always) is telecast at 8pm when it wl b tough to get so many viewers if they don't make preplanned gud script fr show?

<font face="'Courier New', Courier, mono">Ami tui-i bolchhi!!Bolte pari to??</font>
<font face="'Courier New', Courier, mono">"Pipilikar dana othe moribar tore"??</font>
</font>
<font face="'Courier New', Courier, mono">This is exactly the case here!!</font>
<font face="'Courier New', Courier, mono">I couldn't agree more with this!!</font>

hey of course parish..ami janae khub khushi ja tui Bangali..where r u from? Kolkata!
Thanks a lot for permitting!!Hug
You didn't know that!!yup I'm from Kolkata!!Smile

ILTHBEB

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
@ bidi: how much 4 lions is saying ipk is their baby but the bottom of the line is they always remain busy with their upcoming babies.its their nature n i got it frm their previous project.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kiely_Dazzling_OnepoundChic

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged

</font>

<font face="'Courier New', Courier, mono">Thanks a lot for permitting!!</font><font face="'Courier New', Courier, mono">Hug</font>
<font face="'Courier New', Courier, mono">You didn't know that!!yup I'm from Kolkata!!</font><font face="'Courier New', Courier, mono">Smile</font>

hey not need to say thanks fr this..actually amar khub vhalo lagae jakhon kono Bangali kae ekhanae friend hisae bae pai.

_Dazzling_

nehusashhh IF-Dazzler
nehusashhh
nehusashhh

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by monalisa1234

Guys can we please start a serious mission of calling star plus at random for promos? I think this is the right time to get started to push channel for proper promotion. We should be polite but demand it.. How many of u agree with me... Plz guys help me out.

well it is needed to be done..
but i doubt that will be enough!! the stupid storyline needs to get fixed!! they should cut down the crappy comedy circus and show intensity and give respect to khushi's feelings, her hurt, the bad situation...
arnav should quit puppy love formulas n comedy and talk and apologize to khushi in proper words!! regret, repent...i don't mean grovel..but it doesn't make a man any less to man up to the mistakes he did and apologize to the victim!!
until these happen i doubt there will be any increase:((

Yes i agree wid u ...but i guess dey hav planed it befr itself hw dey will cary...it ahead..i m sure dy will sooon finish up wid dis comedy...aftr all d past few days wer very hectic fr d family...dey need a lil comedy...2 revive 2 normal...den dey can cum up wid arnav's redemption
nehusashhh IF-Dazzler
nehusashhh
nehusashhh

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monalisa1234

I am feeling just so helpless at the moment. What can we do? Should we discuss this matter with GH to take the matter seriously??
i think we shudnt do dat..last tym he gt angry..wid dat mahaepisode thing..so its beetr we be patient....

Go to top