Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPKKND TRP Thread #4 [ALL Discussions Here] (Page 29)

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Joined: 04 August 2009
Posts: 21699

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roshini1494

Originally posted by wish.naren

gotcha... 

true, 9pm is a high rated since thats a BEST time for family! during / after dinner time! evryone will be gazing at TV for sure...!!Big smile

but not to forget that second one in rating is @ 8pm! Shocked

the 9pm is ideal for continuous watching since news channels have their main telecasts 
during 7-9pm !!Shocked

plus other shows at 8pm also very competitive! DKDM have bagged attraction of many!

Hindi tv audiences are really different..thts y i m so confused...Here most of ppl watch all the tamil serials starting from 6 to 10..LOL and thr is always only 0.2 or something like tht difference between each serial..but thr are much difference in trps of hindi serials..Tongue



dats more coz of d channels...hindi channels r more...if u notice in ny regional channels shows ke trps r lk u posted abv wud minor differences...bt hindi channels more options n mre drama...LOL

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Joined: 23 April 2009
Posts: 13201

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Tb  come on guys wht r u waiting for ? isnt it already evident with the writers's tweet ! change the wrong trp btw i spoke b4 hand with RM people to go n check with gautam's tweet or cross check with him b4 they too post wrog trps

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Piyali--Desai09onetwothreeadits7

Roshini1494 IF-Stunnerz
Roshini1494
Roshini1494

Joined: 27 December 2010
Posts: 26308

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adits7



actually der r 3 tough timeslots 8pm,9pm n 10:30 pm...des shows need to alwaz b on der toes to maintain...i think colors hs only BV doin so well fr dem...so every week dey show 2 promos of d show..n alwaz try to maintain highpoints...dey can afford dat...SP hs atleast 4 shows doin well fr dem ...out of which diya bati n behena r consistent...baaki lk yeh rishta...ipk,saathiya...pratigya or kp fluctuating...

dis week even behena hs dropped...


Agree...i wanna see IPK as slot leader again...i still remember hw much i got excited when ipk was No.2 in trps and it beat BV which was slot leader for the past 3 yrs..Will history repeat again..Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

onetwothreeadits7OnepoundChic

Mystic_nights_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mystic_nights_
Mystic_nights_

Joined: 09 June 2012
Posts: 22835

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
thnx for the new thread
Roshini1494 IF-Stunnerz
Roshini1494
Roshini1494

Joined: 27 December 2010
Posts: 26308

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adits7

Originally posted by Roshini1494


Hindi tv audiences are really different..thts y i m so confused...Here most of ppl watch all the tamil serials starting from 6 to 10..LOL and thr is always only 0.2 or something like tht difference between each serial..but thr are much difference in trps of hindi serials..Tongue



dats more coz of d channels...hindi channels r more...if u notice in ny regional channels shows ke trps r lk u posted abv wud minor differences...bt hindi channels more options n mre drama...LOL

True..More Channels..More Serials..More Confusion..LOL


Edited by Roshini1494 - 18 July 2012 at 2:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

onetwothree IF-Dazzler
onetwothree
onetwothree

Joined: 19 March 2012
Posts: 2793

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Dese TB guys r getting into my nerves nw...r dey waiting for ny shubh muhurat...Disapprove...(though our day started bad).DeadDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

komaltahsin

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Joined: 23 April 2009
Posts: 13201

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Insha-Allah it will happen soon we will become  slot leaders again ! soon
Originally posted by Roshini1494

Originally posted by adits7



actually der r 3 tough timeslots 8pm,9pm n 10:30 pm...des shows need to alwaz b on der toes to maintain...i think colors hs only BV doin so well fr dem...so every week dey show 2 promos of d show..n alwaz try to maintain highpoints...dey can afford dat...SP hs atleast 4 shows doin well fr dem ...out of which diya bati n behena r consistent...baaki lk yeh rishta...ipk,saathiya...pratigya or kp fluctuating...

dis week even behena hs dropped...


Agree...i wanna see IPK as slot leader again...i still remember hw much i got excited when ipk was No.2 in trps and it beat BV which was slot leader for the past 3 yrs..Will history repeat again..Embarrassed


Edited by Mahamluvsght - 18 July 2012 at 2:12am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

--Piyali--onetwothreeOnepoundChicadits7Roshini1494princessunara

Roshini1494 IF-Stunnerz
Roshini1494
Roshini1494

Joined: 27 December 2010
Posts: 26308

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

Insha-Allah it will happen soon we will become  slot leaders again ! soon
Originally posted by Roshini1494

Originally posted by adits7



actually der r 3 tough timeslots 8pm,9pm n 10:30 pm...des shows need to alwaz b on der toes to maintain...i think colors hs only BV doin so well fr dem...so every week dey show 2 promos of d show..n alwaz try to maintain highpoints...dey can afford dat...SP hs atleast 4 shows doin well fr dem ...out of which diya bati n behena r consistent...baaki lk yeh rishta...ipk,saathiya...pratigya or kp fluctuating...

dis week even behena hs dropped...


Agree...i wanna see IPK as slot leader again...i still remember hw much i got excited when ipk was No.2 in trps and it beat BV which was slot leader for the past 3 yrs..Will history repeat again..Embarrassed

Maham i m waiting for it...i still read tht article and get happy..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
::IPKKND-MediaGallery::

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 111 112

Author: .StarryPhoenix   Replies: 895   Views: 358217

.StarryPhoenix 895 358217 31 January 2014 at 8:03am by AdiGallia
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Important Topics

Author: .StarryPhoenix   Replies: 9   Views: 116340

.StarryPhoenix 9 116340 15 July 2013 at 12:02am by illuminated.
IPKKND: Tumse Kahen Ya Hum Na Kahen

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: nayika   Replies: 82   Views: 14413

nayika 82 14413 12 April 2013 at 8:24am by chavvi16
IPKKND: Tears of Happiness

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: nayika   Replies: 81   Views: 16649

nayika 81 16649 11 April 2013 at 1:59pm by IPKKNDfan4ever
IPKKND: Wait, Please Stay

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: nayika   Replies: 94   Views: 21948

nayika 94 21948 11 April 2013 at 11:45am by arshipremi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index