Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IPKKND TRP Thread #4 [ALL Discussions Here] (Page 119)

sayli_sarun IF-Rockerz
sayli_sarun
sayli_sarun

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolmausam

Originally posted by sayli_sarun

Originally posted by peepli

Originally posted by tnusredey

BV is ok, bt now our main cncrn is mahadev, it shud not take away da 2nd podition 4m us!!![:^(]<div></div>
[BR][BR]Yeah that show has gOt the wedding coming up and they are advertising it like anything [:s]
[BR][BR]but there is this plus point that they cant drag that show i mean once the story is done they will hv to end !i guess atmost 3 to 4 months coz after that there will be ganesh entry n all and then what then they cant add there own situations right!they will hv to end it!

[BR][BR]No i dont think like OM NAMAH SHIVAIAH show they can take any long this MahaDev show , by including many small stories of Mahadev , coz its something about Shakar dev .Many of us thou they know the story they watch that show coz its Mythological show , Its Really a Big Tough competetor to us , winning on Mythology Shows is a Big Deal

yeah i get what ur saying but right now i m happy that they r not eating oour trp but they r eating bvs soo good for us we will just hv to make sure that there trp doesnt get higher than ours thats it!

applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz
applesauce.
applesauce.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monalisa1234

<div></div>
Originally posted by -Gautami

BV is ok, bt now our main cncrn is mahadev, it shud not take away da 2nd podition 4m us!!!Cry<div></div>

Yeah that show has gOt the wedding coming up and they are advertising it like anything Confused

Yes!they have attractive promos and LifeOK leavin NO stone to air it.and here SP is being Souteli maa of IPkknd.
Can u plz tell me what's the exact frequency of our promo telecast? I mean EHMMBH is getting more frequency than us kya?

in an two hours least ONCE.
monalisa1234 Goldie
monalisa1234
monalisa1234

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

<div></div>

BV is ok, bt now our main cncrn is mahadev, it shud not take away da 2nd podition 4m us!!!Cry<div></div>

Yeah that show has gOt the wedding coming up and they are advertising it like anything Confused

Yes!they have attractive promos and LifeOK leavin NO stone to air it.and here SP is being Souteli maa of IPkknd.
Can u plz tell me what's the exact frequency of our promo telecast? I mean EHMMBH is getting more frequency than us kya?

CryWhat about the sister show? is that getting frequent telecast than ours??
applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz
applesauce.
applesauce.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

But then isnt life ok a sister channel of SP..

Yes!may be she is But BETTER one as she promotes ALL show equally good,bad,&ugly.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

peepli

applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz
applesauce.
applesauce.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

<div></div>

<div></div>

CryWhat about the sister show? is that getting frequent telecast than ours??

I havnt seen theirs dear,bt ya someone did post that they are getting better footage.
peepli IF-Rockerz
peepli
peepli

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

But then isnt life ok a sister channel of SP..

Yes!may be she is But BETTER one as she promotes ALL show equally good,bad,&ugly.

So true..here SP is behind that cooking show...I think sisters show promo seems tI get much footage than ours..sigh..
archie_79 IF-Dazzler
archie_79
archie_79

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

True.Ouch  I saw Bhabho show promo recently & it shows that how can a veggie cook a non-veggie dish? Confused Seriously, is this a major point in the show???? Y did he become a chef & go to the competition then??? Shocked
Here we have such a big shift in the story towards the past which should have been promoted from last week & we get a promo of Dadi entering RM after it happens in the show. If this is not step-motherly treatment, then what is??? Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

samster03peepliGodhuliLogonspate22

khatijalubana Goldie
khatijalubana
khatijalubana

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
damn dis trp.
But I think dadi vil raise d trp.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolmausam

Go to top