Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPKKND TRP Thread #4 [ALL Discussions Here] - Page 100

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Arjun got a trp of 2.3 while TMLS got 1.0. So good for 4lions on opening their match!

But IPK: 2. 5 STILL makes no sense. It can;t remain this constant. BV and Mahadev had PROMOS and loads of promotions and I agree with all. Why is Diya aur Baati promoted so much?

Can't wait for KBC to come on and knock them off.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
really now i dont belive this TRP..I just want to enjoy show...
Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jenny1000

Nope. No promo or anything. 4lions and the channel are too busy dealing with other shows. Hard 4lions new show gave a good run for the money to the new show Teri Meri. Which is fine and dandy, I mean Gorky is directing that show and this is Arshad and Nissar, but still.

I don't why we can't have a consistent storyline. Like during jan times.

Jenny yar..The story is not a problem now...

PH is trying to bring out interesting thing...BUT PROMOTION IS NEEDED BIG TIME...

Look at the way that BV is promoted..

and look at the way Mahdev was promoted..

did our show had any chance??nooo

I thank our stars that it is atleast 2.5 without a decrease..I am sure 11.00 PM will have more TRP😡
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -happilyunknown

What the? 2.5!!! ??? What do people want anyway!!??

dont you get it by now ?

If your story line is so abrupt and inconsistent ppl will go towards the consistent show like BV..

but dont worry may be the whole marriage track will draw ppl as mahadev marriage .. BV also having marriage  mausam plus death everything serious is going on.. here we r having forceful suhag raat and wooing.. ... so we have to b patient about how they show the marriage track..
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
The PH has been releasing promos lately and they've been going out of their way to win back viewers so why hasn't the TRPs increased? We did better in the TRP race when tracks dragged and were inconsistent, something just is not right here.
Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Jenny

KBC will  be airing on week end...

I guess on Saturday and sun or Friday or Sat🤔..

My major problem is 

WHY THE HELL IS STAR PLUS NOT PROMOTING OUR SHOW🤬..

THeir competitors are getting so much promotion man🤬
mini16 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
now i really want star promoted big way arnav khushi remarriage with promo in every hour news article and in other each possible way.
Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Mandy.

The PH has been releasing promos lately and they've been going out of their way to win back viewers so why hasn't the TRPs increased? We did better in the TRP race when tracks dragged and were inconsistent, something just is not right here.

I for one haven't seen one lately except for Dadi entering. How about a promo of ASr and Khushi both confessing.
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
mahadev r ahead of ipk..is olny becoz of promos..they r showing lavishing promos

but i m enjoying our show..one n only becoz of  lack of promos.😭

life ok..u can see each n every minute they promoted like a hell..n sat n sun also repeating all the weekly episodes...but sp should telecast at  11 pm..😭
960bsipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SP is busy in promoting some dumb and stupid shows they even dont care about our requests...and last week also it aired promo just because it promoted some stupid show and not whole heartedly or may be it is afraid of losing its top place that is why it is promoting only two shows which dont have any nayi soch