Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: anitamalik

The fact is that SP has not promoted any one of it's current shows these past two weeks and if they have, they have done it BARELY.

I expected TRPs up to be up this week considering the fact fans got what they wanted..ArHi romancing. But that doesn't seem to be the case with the TRPs.

I dont blame the storyline really. Arnav is doing this for a reason...and until we know why he's doing what he is..we can't really judge, but I do think that seriousness will enter the track soon and something huge will happen =]

hope you are right...sometimes I feel the fact that we can't predict tracks in IPK goes against the serial...I wish the CVs would let us know about what Arnav is thinking soon so that people don't turn on the channel...think Arnav is being harsh and switch channels...we need to be able to predict what the track is for a while I guess...and then enjoy the nok-jhoks...right now no one is appreciating the nok-jhoks coz people are not understanding what the track is ( redemption or separation or remarriage)...
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Many ppl said SP don't care about mailing matter strongly..So, guys please call them on their official number.
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ogive_nab

Exactly,@ blue: its another proof..n i saw from yesterday sp stopped to repeat telecasting of ehmmbh.

and wat abt ipk @11pm did they stpd
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Gautami

and wat abt ipk @11pm did they stpd

Nope, they didn't.
Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
How is that we r able to see the reason for trp drop but not SP😲 don't they have a common sense to stop 11pm repeat😡  Are v missing something??
arsh_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
blackouts...SP step motherly treatment... 11pm telecast...BV fan base of oldies ...holy month of ramadaan...hour of shopping for families many reasons for the TRP...what the i just cant believe TRP of balh
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkkndfan21

We have actually seen the differnce without repeat at 11pm. It was 3.4 and with repeat it below 3. I m really scared. It high time they cancel the repeat at 11 and give some promos. Wed has become teh worst day of the week.

They need to stp repeats at 11pm..its nt helpin..
monalisa1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Maham, plz edit the mailing part. 1000 Mailing won't make any difference which a single call will do. Stress only on calling. no mailing.
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ogive_nab

Many ppl said SP don't care about mailing matter strongly..So, guys please call them on their official number.

ohok can u go n post this on tht thread plz