Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
NOT 11TH THE ONES WHOSE TRPS R SAME ARE ON SAME RANK !

WE R ON 8TH !
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ipk out of 10 in trp chart.sigh..don't know what wl happen in next the way cvs r making the important track of khushi's leaving rm as funny way!
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

SORRY 9TH !

according to sp chart its out of 10 among overall.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
why am i not surprised!! i thought it will go down and it deserves to go down too for making a mockery out of pain!!

they show something as intense as Khushi leaving the house as a comedy diluting the impact! and duh...TV shows r not supposed to dilute the impact, it is expected to be multiplied!!

and in an intense love story like IPK (at least it was promoted as one:s) they have to keep that part up!!

seriously they need to make khsuhi serious..
make ASR man up and face his follies instead of resorting to hiding in the cupboards and puppy love, he needs to sit down with khsuhi/the rest of the familya nd have a talk first!!

and akash needs to be shaken up!! this I HATE KHUSHI TOO campaign he is carrying is offensive for me actually!!
i just hate it!! he needs to be shows in no uncertain terms that he still has a wife cz of khushi! he had his marriage in the first place cz of khushi!!
damn!!! what r the CVs doing??

and well i don't know abt promos..but how will a promo work if they do comedy where intensity is needed?!
Edited by princessunara - 11 years ago
_Dazzling_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ogive_nab

Ipk out of 10 in trp chart.sigh..don't know what wl happen in next the way cvs r making the important track of khushi's leaving rm as funny way!

Nabs be prepared for anyhting(I mean it)!!

mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
NO we r not dont double count show siwth same trps !

Originally posted by: ogive_nab

according to sp chart its out of 10 among overall.

_Dazzling_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: princessunara

well 1 question the TRPs r from Last Wednesday till yesterday right?

i get confused with this monday-tuesday thing...cz TRP week starts with wednesday!:s

anyway why am i not surprised!! i thought it will go down and it deserves to go down too for making a mockery out of pain!!

they show something as intense as Khushi leaving the house as a comedy diluting the impact! and duh...TV shows r not supposed to dilute the impact, it is expected to be multiplied!!

and in an intense love story like IPK (at least it was promoted as one:s) they have to keep that part up!!

seriously they need to make khsuhi serious..
make ASR man up and face his follies instead of resorting to hiding in the cupboards and puppy love, he needs to sit down with khsuhi/the rest of the familya nd have a talk first!!

and akash needs to be shaken up!! this I HATE KHUSHI TOO campaign he is carrying is offensive for me actually!!
i just hate it!! he needs to be shows in no uncertain terms that he still has a wife cz of khushi! he had his marriage in the first place cz of khushi!!
damn!!! what r the CVs doing??

and well i don't know abt promos..but how will a promo work if they do comedy where intensity is needed?!

Nope TRP are of last week's(Mon-Fri)!!
monalisa1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Guys can we please start a serious mission of calling star plus at random for promos? I think this is the right time to get started to push channel for proper promotion. We should be polite but demand it.. How many of u agree with me... Plz guys help me out.
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Dazzling_

Nope TRP are of last week's(Mon-Fri)!!

thanks!! well that makes even more sense to me now!! tey asked for this!!:(((
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: monalisa1234

Guys can we please start a serious mission of calling star plus at random for promos? I think this is the right time to get started to push channel for proper promotion. We should be polite but demand it.. How many of u agree with me... Plz guys help me out.

well it is needed to be done..
but i doubt that will be enough!! the stupid storyline needs to get fixed!! they should cut down the crappy comedy circus and show intensity and give respect to khushi's feelings, her hurt, the bad situation...
arnav should quit puppy love formulas n comedy and talk and apologize to khushi in proper words!! regret, repent...i don't mean grovel..but it doesn't make a man any less to man up to the mistakes he did and apologize to the victim!!
until these happen i doubt there will be any increase:((