Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
and where is the .3 audience for 8pm slot gone ? y r trps so fishy ?
go2sleep83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I guess for better trps, atleast forum needs to stay positive, and stop the constant bashing and crying..if you spread negativity, people get influenced by it and don't watch it and it affects the trp..
ONLINE BASHING MUST STOP RIGHT NOW,, it's childish and ridiculous..

CVS sure do need tight storyline, but while they get there, the atmosphere must remain encouraging and positive..if we want our show to get back, this is the least we can do..

nehusashhh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vaishiksg

Its okay.. these things keep on happening .. chill it will be bak in top 10 soon😊

no pv is 11 nd ipkknd at 10...wel hw cum simar nd balh suddenly came in d top...i m wonderin
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

and where is the .3 audience for 8pm slot gone ? y r trps so fishy ?

The show on SAB has risen by 0.1
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Dazzling_

@Pinks for how long are we craving for that??πŸ˜†

Do you remember??πŸ˜†

Yup bids but Cvs are not listening us ... 
coolmausam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Why not even in TOP 10 ? πŸ˜² 

I wonder will it be seen on the chart of IF  , TRP 2day ? πŸ˜²

fahad1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
TRP decrease its one reason also ramdan is started and most people incliding me  see after  opening fast .
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

It comes to as a shocker to me tht we have dabh , simar and uttar shows  being watched ! No offence to the show or the fans but its very very shocking 

Simar and uttaran are totally unbearable but still there are majority of audiences who likes to see female in the same stereotyped form -crying, sacrificing,plastic surgeries, twins, multiple marriages.. the older generation have still not come out of it.. whereas DABH has  a strong story line and also the same the female lead is very supportive to her husband who is not educated  bt is with him thruout and now they are in singapore  for his cooking competition. and audience can relate more to it coz of such things happening in real life in indian households, they always like seeing the timid agyakari bahu/beti etc etc.. its the younger generation who are fond of mills and boons kind of stuffs which are shown in IPk and unfortunately the younger generation dont really get to to watch on tv at 8  coz of other shows. it was expected for it to have high trps πŸ˜Š
Edited by vaishiksg - 11 years ago
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Even Tarak Metha is doing well!! And it's comedy!! πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Shreya
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vaishiksg

Well honestly speaking a major no. of people have much important works to do than watching the shows on Tv... like i had my office  ,then  some other day i had to go out for dinner with my friends, then a night out ... there are many other who do this too...:)

as all of us know most of the family is divded between bv and ippknd at 8..to avoid clash most of the youngsters either on live tv or internet..so no point bashing pn or sp..pl guys...