Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: westindian

Honestly I don't know what the audience wants and I don't think the CVs know what they themselves want. This show does not seem like it was properly planned out and they are flying by the seat of their pants. I fear it will continue to go down hill unless so major changes are made and one would be promos and another spruce up the leads from clothing to behavior.

you are right...cv's are confused... they can just go back to recreate the old magic without anjali... bring shyam between arhi... even MU track fared well...
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pinky89

I hope not yaar atleast need to increase .2 or some thing...
case its really good idea that Khushi left RM...
but yaa Akash track some times feel bad...
I just hope teej epis will come case that make interesting twist na...also can increase trp

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
They need ROMANCE and they clearly clearly need to a script.. Instead of this crap Gupta thing, I rather see Arnav realizing tomm that his marriage is ending, and he needs to tell eveyrone the truth and get them married, and in the middle, pull Abhaas back.
Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
As an audience I want to see a good drama involving all charectors in RM and some nice romantic moments/nok Jhok b/w rnav khushi. Where is the family bonding or outdoor shooting like picnics or honeymoon? Why GH nd same OTT😡  How lame r 4lions
_Dazzling_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pinky89

Pinks I can only say I won't be surprised if it would be lower!!

cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jenny1000

They need ROMANCE and they clearly clearly need to a script.. Instead of this crap Gupta thing, I rather see Arnav realizing tomm that his marriage is ending, and he needs to tell eveyrone the truth and get them married, and in the middle, pull Abhaas back.

agree..but one day they r too sad on next day full of comedy no consistency in writing scripts whether ph cv's shouold know that our in sp..so they should b very careful..in handling scripts😕
each character is maintained but not yet consistency is maintained
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

but Khushi left the house its good na...
and also yaap I also think that Arnav need to realize that his marriage is ending...
and also badly need a promo that Khushi tells Arnav that 6 months contract end today
(like that promo)
and I hope this yr also they will come up with nice teej epis...
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

yes!the return of 'daiyyan ho' is much needed nw.
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anu17

Khushi left RM is good thing !!! but they need to turn it into serious one & comedy wont work...
For that we need promo ...

mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
one thing the 8pm slot BV fell down from last week , we feel down from last week rest others r below us so where did the audience go?