Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

SP TOP Show - IPK needs to learn! (Page 3)

sheanuzz Goldie
sheanuzz
sheanuzz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jennadsouza

Food for thought! PH are you listening?

Apni hi dhun mein hain I suppose! Celebrating 300 episodes! Wish them the best there but hope better business sense will prevail after this!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OnepoundChic

sheanuzz Goldie
sheanuzz
sheanuzz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_dreams

nice post.. good analysis...

last week there was sudden rise in TRPs and this week sudden fall...

for sudden rise everyone thought barun's comeback is the reason...
but i feel the real reason was no repeat at 11 on SP...everyone had no option but to watch at 8...

and now repeat at 11 has started..and added to it, so many other things which you told...so low trp...

i personally feel 11 is too early for repeat, it worked ...sp should stick to it...they should show it later but not at 11...
people watch other shows at 8 and watch IPK at 11, they are not loosing anything but our show is loosing TRPs...
or else they should start counting repeat at 11 also in TRPs...

Thanks and yes you have brought up another valid point as most of us are not back by 8.00 from work and 11.00 works fine. The time slot should either be changed considering the large viewership or 11.00 slot should be moved slightly forward. I hope no one kills me for this suggestion. Tongue

Edited by sheanuzz - 18 July 2012 at 1:41am
sheanuzz Goldie
sheanuzz
sheanuzz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sheanuzz

nice post.. good analysis...

last week there was sudden rise in TRPs and this week sudden fall...

for sudden rise everyone thought barun's comeback is the reason...
but i feel the real reason was no repeat at 11 on SP...everyone had no option but to watch at 8...

and now repeat at 11 has started..and added to it, so many other things which you told...so low trp...

i personally feel 11 is too early for repeat, it worked ...sp should stick to it...they should show it later but not at 11...
people watch other shows at 8 and watch IPK at 11, they are not loosing anything but our show is loosing TRPs...
or else they should start counting repeat at 11 also in TRPs...

Thanks and yes you have brought up another valid point as most of us are not back by 8.00 from work and 11.00 works fine. The time slot should either be changed considering the large viewership or 11.00 slot should be moved slightly forward. I hope no one kills me for this suggestion. Tongue

yes, i agree with you, 11 time slot needs to move forward urgently, if TRPs are main concern...
you know this low TRP may even give some wrong message...later PH can try doing some weird changes in story in hope of getting TRPs...but they will still not get them because actual problem is something else and they can make story also suffer...and if TRP audience can manage IPK at 8 for a week they can manage later also but why will do it when they have an easy option of 11...11 is not so late...earlier SP had some good shows running at 11 which had very good TRPs...
but what to do?...does SP listen to us?????

or else they should start counting repeat at 11 also in trp...

Be prepared to get butchered if someone reads that we are suggesting the 11pm slot to be moved upLOL
music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
4. Stick to what is promised in the promo in the week. The ME promo is still playing out till now!! One thing in the promo and one thing in the episode! Audience will stop believing your promos.

This is what worries me off late...they need to show what is shown in the promos...My mom says that nowadays in IPK the promos are always misleading...and I'm pretty sure there might be many who think like her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sheanuzzzafi

coolmausam Goldie
coolmausam
coolmausam

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged

Yay nice Point ..

other Shows have Intresting Tracks one after the other , thats the reason DABH still on top and Progressing Forward .. 

If there is Movement in story then Definetly PH will come with Promos , but IPK always hangs on the Word " What the ? " , Nothing more will be there to watch the show .. And Now Anjali di Nonsence is making the TRP to fall down more 

The other thng they need to stick to what was getng aired on promos ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sheanuzz

sheanuzz Goldie
sheanuzz
sheanuzz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=priya_dreams][QUOTE=sheanuzz][QUOTE=priya_dreams

Be prepared to get butchered if someone reads that we are suggesting the 11pm slot to be moved upLOL

it is the actual fact...i wanted to make post about it...but now you have scared me..m not doing...

earlier i think we had repeat at 11.30...which was still better...and we never had TRP problems

TRP problems have started with this changed repeat timings only...
and we all have seen if repeat at 11 was not there...what a huge difference it made to TRP...
...i know people around, they watches other shows at 8 and IPK at 11...they have easy option...
..people are watching the show...it's just that they are not contributing to TRPs...
...it's sad actually...but what to do?????

Hey, I suggest that you go ahead and make the post!! It is for the good of the show right! What if there is no show only - 11pm or 11.30 pm with such low trps? This forum reacts either ways!!Big smile
sheanuzz Goldie
sheanuzz
sheanuzz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=priya_dreams][QUOTE=sheanuzz][QUOTE=priya_dreams

it is the actual fact...i wanted to make post about it...but now you have scared me..m not doing...

earlier i think we had repeat at 11.30...which was still better...and we never had TRP problems

TRP problems have started with this changed repeat timings only...
and we all have seen if repeat at 11 was not there...what a huge difference it made to TRP...
...i know people around, they watches other shows at 8 and IPK at 11...they have easy option...
..people are watching the show...it's just that they are not contributing to TRPs...
...it's sad actually...but what to do?????

I think you should go ahead and post it for the good of the show!! TRPs are important and any suggestion is for the good!! LEt not reactions put you off!! Either ways you will get someBig smile
sheanuzz Goldie
sheanuzz
sheanuzz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by music1

4. Stick to what is promised in the promo in the week. The ME promo is still playing out till now!! One thing in the promo and one thing in the episode! Audience will stop believing your promos.

This is what worries me off late...they need to show what is shown in the promos...My mom says that nowadays in IPK the promos are always misleading...and I'm pretty sure there might be many who think like her

Exactly!! we who are regular watchers are left wondering if the promo played out!! Wonder if there is a creative team for writing promos!! Whoever is doing it is doing a shoddy job! They need to get their act together with PR!

Go to top