Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

SP TOP Show - IPK needs to learn! (Page 2)

sheanuzz Goldie
sheanuzz
sheanuzz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zsewaq

much needed post.hope cv's pay attention.

I hope they do... wanted themessage to reach them Big smile They need to pull up their socks in the PR dept... not sure it they have one alsoLOL

Edited by sheanuzz - 18 July 2012 at 12:16am

sri7 Goldie
sri7
sri7

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
totally agree with you...for eg...even in SBS...they r showing singapore for 2 to 3 days...etc etc..., and also kashmir with the lead actress for 2 days continuously for 1/2 an hour...

what happened to the travel of sanaya to UK...??? why they did not show that in sbs, sbb...she has went there to promote our ipk..right??

it is abt a month...and no one knows except the online viewers that sanaya has been there to UK...

barun took off for 40 days for the movie..and why not the cvs give some few days off to sanaya, and make her go out and promote our ipk...(they can always show bromance of nk-nnannav-akash in the show)

this is too much...they r showing only RM..RM..AND RM...i am fed up of the hall and the stairs , seeing it again and again...

why dont they celebrate mamiji wedding anniversary showing mamaji coming up?
why dont they show babuji going to hospital for retreat?
why dont they show arnav going to office back?
why dont they atleast show nani carrying laxmiji?
why dont they show kushi making jelebi's out of frustation? (fed up of seeing poori/aloo) infact i have stopped making at home for my family..
why dont they show payal behaving very normal with akash in a party?

why dont they show a proper communication of nani and mamiji like oldone?

so many why's r there...and our GAUTAMJI...is telling we want only arhi romance and rabbave scene...what the..??  what he is thinking of us?  we need a full entertainment and ofcourse with a tiny romance...not asking much...what he has given...and talking too much...has he have any answer to any of the above questions...REALLY FED UP...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kritibalazafi

sheanuzz Goldie
sheanuzz
sheanuzz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LIKEDMG

Nice post...but I dont think it will b any help 4 IPK...1) Dekhna hai to dekho - didi ka saut...2)dekhna hain to dekho - clumsy asr/mr rite..3)dekhna hain to dekho -episodes totally diff 4m promos...4)dekhna hain to dekho- use more BDs..hey man..we r the only Soap where actors r working hard ...still u r complaining..common man...grow up...we dont bother abt viewers /TRPs...LOL

Thanks... that is the message I am trying to convey to the IPK team!! Don't forget the average TV viewer!
LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheanuzz

Originally posted by LIKEDMG

Nice post...but I dont think it will b any help 4 IPK...1) Dekhna hai to dekho - didi ka saut...2)dekhna hain to dekho - clumsy asr/mr rite..3)dekhna hain to dekho -episodes totally diff 4m promos...4)dekhna hain to dekho- use more BDs..hey man..we r the only Soap where actors r working hard ...still u r complaining..common man...grow up...we dont bother abt viewers /TRPs...LOL

Thanks... that is the message I am trying to convey to the IPK team!! Don't forget the average TV viewer!
Yeah... u message is perfect...highlighted lines I hv written for CVs will reply u after this post..here WE mean CVs..not viewers...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sheanuzz

sheanuzz Goldie
sheanuzz
sheanuzz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sripriyan

totally agree with you...for eg...even in SBS...they r showing singapore for 2 to 3 days...etc etc..., and also kashmir with the lead actress for 2 days continuously for 1/2 an hour...

what happened to the travel of sanaya to UK...??? why they did not show that in sbs, sbb...she has went there to promote our ipk..right??

it is abt a month...and no one knows except the online viewers that sanaya has been there to UK...

barun took off for 40 days for the movie..and why not the cvs give some few days off to sanaya, and make her go out and promote our ipk...(they can always show bromance of nk-nnannav-akash in the show)

this is too much...they r showing only RM..RM..AND RM...i am fed up of the hall and the stairs , seeing it again and again...

why dont they celebrate mamiji wedding anniversary showing mamaji coming up?
why dont they show babuji going to hospital for retreat?
why dont they show arnav going to office back?
why dont they atleast show nani carrying laxmiji?
why dont they show kushi making jelebi's out of frustation? (fed up of seeing poori/aloo) infact i have stopped making at home for my family..
why dont they show payal behaving very normal with akash in a party?

why dont they show a proper communication of nani and mamiji like oldone?

so many why's r there...and our GAUTAMJI...is telling we want only arhi romance and rabbave scene...what the..??  what he is thinking of us?  we need a full entertainment and ofcourse with a tiny romance...not asking much...what he has given...and talking too much...has he have any answer to any of the above questions...REALLY FED UP...

There are so many tracks that they can take up along with Arhi scenes. Not sure what is on their mind. They are in the business and should know what works. We can give suggestions- rest - it is their baby like they say!!
sheanuzz Goldie
sheanuzz
sheanuzz

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheanuzz

Originally posted by zsewaq

much needed post.hope cv's pay attention.

I hope they do... wanted themessage to reach them Big smile They need to pull up their socks in the PR dept... not sure it they have one alsoLOL

Is there some way we can get this message to them?
starzyasha Goldie
starzyasha
starzyasha

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
good post!!! You cracked me up with your "wick and lamp show" analysis...ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zafi

jennad Senior Member
jennad
jennad

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Food for thought! PH are you listening?