Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheanuzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: LIKEDMG

Nice post...but I dont think it will b any help 4 IPK...1) Dekhna hai to dekho - didi ka saut...2)dekhna hain to dekho - clumsy asr/mr rite..3)dekhna hain to dekho -episodes totally diff 4m promos...4)dekhna hain to dekho- use more BDs..hey man..we r the only Soap where actors r working hard ...still u r complaining..common man...grow up...we dont bother abt viewers /TRPs...πŸ˜†

Thanks... that is the message I am trying to convey to the IPK team!! Don't forget the average TV viewer!
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sheanuzz

Thanks... that is the message I am trying to convey to the IPK team!! Don't forget the average TV viewer!

Yeah... u message is perfect...highlighted lines I hv written for CVs will reply u after this post..here WE mean CVs..not viewers...😊
sheanuzz thumbnail
Originally posted by: sripriyan

totally agree with you...for eg...even in SBS...they r showing singapore for 2 to 3 days...etc etc..., and also kashmir with the lead actress for 2 days continuously for 1/2 an hour...

what happened to the travel of sanaya to UK...??? why they did not show that in sbs, sbb...she has went there to promote our ipk..right??

it is abt a month...and no one knows except the online viewers that sanaya has been there to UK...

barun took off for 40 days for the movie..and why not the cvs give some few days off to sanaya, and make her go out and promote our ipk...(they can always show bromance of nk-nnannav-akash in the show)

this is too much...they r showing only RM..RM..AND RM...i am fed up of the hall and the stairs , seeing it again and again...

why dont they celebrate mamiji wedding anniversary showing mamaji coming up?
why dont they show babuji going to hospital for retreat?
why dont they show arnav going to office back?
why dont they atleast show nani carrying laxmiji?
why dont they show kushi making jelebi's out of frustation? (fed up of seeing poori/aloo) infact i have stopped making at home for my family..
why dont they show payal behaving very normal with akash in a party?

why dont they show a proper communication of nani and mamiji like oldone?

so many why's r there...and our GAUTAMJI...is telling we want only arhi romance and rabbave scene...what the..??  what he is thinking of us?  we need a full entertainment and ofcourse with a tiny romance...not asking much...what he has given...and talking too much...has he have any answer to any of the above questions...REALLY FED UP...

There are so many tracks that they can take up along with Arhi scenes. Not sure what is on their mind. They are in the business and should know what works. We can give suggestions- rest - it is their baby like they say!!
sheanuzz thumbnail
Originally posted by: sheanuzz

I hope they do... wanted themessage to reach them πŸ˜ƒ They need to pull up their socks in the PR dept... not sure it they have one alsoπŸ˜†

Is there some way we can get this message to them?
starzyasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
good post!!! You cracked me up with your "wick and lamp show" analysis...🀣
jennad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Food for thought! PH are you listening?
sheanuzz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jennadsouza

Food for thought! PH are you listening?

Apni hi dhun mein hain I suppose! Celebrating 300 episodes! Wish them the best there but hope better business sense will prevail after this!
sheanuzz thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya_dreams

nice post.. good analysis...

last week there was sudden rise in TRPs and this week sudden fall...

for sudden rise everyone thought barun's comeback is the reason...
but i feel the real reason was no repeat at 11 on SP...everyone had no option but to watch at 8...

and now repeat at 11 has started..and added to it, so many other things which you told...so low trp...

i personally feel 11 is too early for repeat, it worked ...sp should stick to it...they should show it later but not at 11...
people watch other shows at 8 and watch IPK at 11, they are not loosing anything but our show is loosing TRPs...
or else they should start counting repeat at 11 also in TRPs...

Thanks and yes you have brought up another valid point as most of us are not back by 8.00 from work and 11.00 works fine. The time slot should either be changed considering the large viewership or 11.00 slot should be moved slightly forward. I hope no one kills me for this suggestion. πŸ˜›
Edited by sheanuzz - 11 years ago
sheanuzz thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya_dreams

yes, i agree with you, 11 time slot needs to move forward urgently, if TRPs are main concern...
you know this low TRP may even give some wrong message...later PH can try doing some weird changes in story in hope of getting TRPs...but they will still not get them because actual problem is something else and they can make story also suffer...and if TRP audience can manage IPK at 8 for a week they can manage later also but why will do it when they have an easy option of 11...11 is not so late...earlier SP had some good shows running at 11 which had very good TRPs...
but what to do?...does SP listen to us?????

or else they should start counting repeat at 11 also in trp...

Be prepared to get butchered if someone reads that we are suggesting the 11pm slot to be moved upπŸ˜†
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
4. Stick to what is promised in the promo in the week. The ME promo is still playing out till now!! One thing in the promo and one thing in the episode! Audience will stop believing your promos.

This is what worries me off late...they need to show what is shown in the promos...My mom says that nowadays in IPK the promos are always misleading...and I'm pretty sure there might be many who think like her