Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SP TOP Show - IPK needs to learn!

sheanuzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Low on TRPs this week are we?... Expected as we are not doing the right things that shows in SP are doing.

This has been on my mind from long as I watch more SP now and see what ticks.

1. Promo - The wick and lamp show is at the top as it has a very hard hitting promo every week and sometimes 2. We go without promos for 2 to 3 days and sometimes weeks. Seen that the shows that show promos more have more TRPs. Sustaining your audience interest with teasers about what is to come is crucial. A show like Pratigyna came back in TRPs because of more promos. We can learn from them. Incidentally we did not have promos till last night after the ME on Sat. Can we afford to relax even if our product is good with such competition.

2. High point of the week's episode to be highlighted in the promo. I find that in IPK some crucial happenings are missed. For eg: Shyams truth revealed to Anjali by Mami.

3. Other shows are not afraid to show what is coming up in the week. We seem to be having a mental block there. Does the TRP audience have any idea what to expect next! We the online audience know that there is something exciting coming up with all the info we have, has the TRP audience been made aware of this?

4. Stick to what is promised in the promo in the week. The ME promo is still playing out till now!! One thing in the promo and one thing in the episode! Audience will stop believing your promos.

TEAM IPK ... THIS IS AN UNBIASED VIEW ... PLEASE DO MAKE AMENDS ASAP! YOU HAVE COMPETITION COMING UP IN OTHER CHANNELS. SHOWCASE THE WONDERFUL PRODUCT YOU HAVE. NOT ENOUGH IF YOU WORK HARD, YOU NEED TO WORK SMART TOO!!!!

Suggestion to all is to watch SP channel for a week and will understand how it works wrt to TRPs...

Purely my thoughts and welcome your inputs and likes!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Surbhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
good posts..hmm..
makes me think... 

but still.. SUCH... low trp?? how.. why...
Barundeewani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Agreed!! We hardly get promos... We ask n thy release the promo s nt enuf.. It should b interesting and same thing thy shld show in the episode.. If thy continue wit anjali track we have to face same thng nxt week too..
zafi thumbnail
Right On!
I am with you.
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Well said. Well mix in DIDI ki SAUT track not working. People can't relate to this obsessive Di who cries at her little brothers happiness. People can't differentiate between a mother figure Di and a jealous ex GF.
sheanuzz thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Surbhi..

good posts..hmm..

makes me think... 

but still.. SUCH... low trp?? how.. why...

That is definitely a shocker... the point I am trying to make is that we are not doing well because of the lack of showcasing the product. 

IPK started with a bang because of the 1st 6 promos. We somehow lose the momentum to garner the interest. I feel the team is taken up with the online accolades that they forget the average TV viewer who have no idea what is coming next! You need to fix your sight to get this right!
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nice post...but I dont think it will b any help 4 IPK...1) Dekhna hai to dekho - didi ka saut...2)dekhna hain to dekho - clumsy asr/mr rite..3)dekhna hain to dekho -episodes totally diff 4m promos...4)dekhna hain to dekho- use more BDs..hey man..we r the only Soap where actors r working hard ...still u r complaining..common man...grow up...we dont bother abt viewers /TRPs...๐Ÿ˜†

zsewaq thumbnail
much needed post.hope cv's pay attention.
sheanuzz thumbnail
Originally posted by: zsewaq

much needed post.hope cv's pay attention.

I hope they do... wanted themessage to reach them ๐Ÿ˜ƒ They need to pull up their socks in the PR dept... not sure it they have one also๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by sheanuzz - 11 years ago
sri7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
totally agree with you...for eg...even in SBS...they r showing singapore for 2 to 3 days...etc etc..., and also kashmir with the lead actress for 2 days continuously for 1/2 an hour...

what happened to the travel of sanaya to UK...??? why they did not show that in sbs, sbb...she has went there to promote our ipk..right??

it is abt a month...and no one knows except the online viewers that sanaya has been there to UK...

barun took off for 40 days for the movie..and why not the cvs give some few days off to sanaya, and make her go out and promote our ipk...(they can always show bromance of nk-nnannav-akash in the show)

this is too much...they r showing only RM..RM..AND RM...i am fed up of the hall and the stairs , seeing it again and again...

why dont they celebrate mamiji wedding anniversary showing mamaji coming up?
why dont they show babuji going to hospital for retreat?
why dont they show arnav going to office back?
why dont they atleast show nani carrying laxmiji?
why dont they show kushi making jelebi's out of frustation? (fed up of seeing poori/aloo) infact i have stopped making at home for my family..
why dont they show payal behaving very normal with akash in a party?

why dont they show a proper communication of nani and mamiji like oldone?

so many why's r there...and our GAUTAMJI...is telling we want only arhi romance and rabbave scene...what the..??  what he is thinking of us?  we need a full entertainment and ofcourse with a tiny romance...not asking much...what he has given...and talking too much...has he have any answer to any of the above questions...REALLY FED UP...