Harry Potter

Is Dan Radcliffe a Geek?

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

Jam Showbiz! has compiled reasons for and against several celebrities being considered geeks.

According to Jam, "Today, geek is chic and the nerds are taking over the entertainment industry, replacing the Tom Cruises and Brad Pitts of the world. "

Dan Radcliffe's name is mentioned. The section pertaining to him reads:

Quote:

WHY HE'S A GEEK: If it wasn't for the success of the Harry Potter movies, Radcliffe would be cast as a nerd solely based on his looks.

WHY HE'S CHIC: He's a heart-breaker. Jealous fans have launched a hate-filled website against actress Katie Leung, 17, because she kisses Radcliffe in Harry Potter and The Goblet Of Fire.

Please note that Harry DOES NOT kiss Cho in 'Goblet of Fire'. That rumour (along with one about Hermione kissing Krum) was previously debunked by a WB representative.

Other celebrities featured include Sarah Jessica Parker, Quentin Tarantino, Alyson Hannigan,Tobey Maguire and Adam Brody.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PixieDust91 thumbnail

lolz. thanx misha. i don't think he's a geek, if he is...he's a hot one!

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loz , yeah he is a hot geekπŸ˜†
daniel_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 that's right misha.............. if he is a geek he is a hot one........

but i don't think he's a geek
Morgoth thumbnail
Dont think he looks like a geek. He's being typecasted as one due to the glasses.
AnGeLeYeZz thumbnail
nahh hes not a geek... like MysticaMagic said, its typecast... and his character is sumwhat of a geeky one!πŸ˜† ... as a person i dunt think he falls into that category!
daniel_4ever thumbnail

well angeleyezz u r a person actually πŸ˜‰

if anyone says that dan is a geek i'll kill them... really i don't like anyone say something bad bout dan 

kavita_b thumbnail
Itz true ,,, they are going 2 kiss.....atleast that's what I saw...or not saw but "readed" ( I can't remember the other wordπŸ˜•)
daniel_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavita_b

Itz true ,,, they are going 2 kiss.....atleast that's what I saw...or not saw but "readed" ( I can't remember the other wordπŸ˜•)

it was in the 5 th book and it was written that harry and cho were so close that harry could couth the something on her nose i don't know that actually.... and then there was a
         &nbs p;         &nbs p;         &nbs p;         &nbs p;         &nbs p;   *

so that was it it wasn't written.....πŸ˜ƒ

ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dan's not a geek if he is as everyone said he's a hot geek!!πŸ˜†